Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 28, 2020  1:19 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Is there anyway to stop people from buying fake blades, because whenever I try to warn about the risk and lead poising, they are always like. “It’s fine” and “I don’t care”. And they usually say this because they can’t afford the real deal and don’t want to buy the hasbro, which I understand why they would want to. I mean I get it, they might not be able to spend the money on blades, especially about what’s happening in the world, but still, I see them wanting to buy the flame super king blades. I saw a pic on Instagram with a flame curse satan, and people wanted to know where to buy it🤦🏾‍♂️

Unfortunately as of right now, people think that Flame doesn't contain lead like the other fake brands do.
The best thing to do is ignore it, and let them do their own thing. Because when others have tried to point it out... well, bad things happened.
I just got my Brave Valtyrie today and it is insane!
Saw the picture of the box for curse Satan, and that is indeed a cursed image.. a random booster bey sold in a regular booster box... no pun intended tho

Wonder what TT is doing to handle the fake situation. I hope next Beyblade generation fakes aren’t around. But did the patent for the blades get leaked or what? Idk how these brands can just make them and scam TT out of lots of money by advertising fakes and having the majority of foreign people buy it, In the Indian markets and foreign markets I see lots of flame brands and SB, is that where they originate?
I wonder if the reason they named it Nothing was so they could see comments like these:

(May. 27, 2020  5:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Thanks for sharing this, thank god the nothing driver isn’t the same orange as Drain Fafnir’s nothing like it appeared to be in the part listing.

(May. 30, 2020  10:18 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I'd say it's biggest weakness is LAD since nothing is . . . well not the best

(May. 31, 2020  12:35 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Fafnir still won most of the battles. But ya Nothing is holding it back.
(May. 31, 2020  1:28 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I wonder if the reason they named it Nothing was so they could see comments like these:

(May. 27, 2020  5:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Thanks for sharing this, thank god the nothing driver isn’t the same orange as Drain Fafnir’s nothing like it appeared to be in the part listing.

(May. 30, 2020  10:18 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I'd say it's biggest weakness is LAD since nothing is . . . well not the best

(May. 31, 2020  12:35 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Fafnir still won most of the battles. But ya Nothing is holding it back.
I don’t think Nothing is bad it just isn’t good on Mirage Fafnir.
(May. 31, 2020  2:56 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  1:28 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I wonder if the reason they named it Nothing was so they could see comments like these:
I don’t think Nothing is bad it just isn’t good on Mirage Fafnir.

Nothing just lacks the good stamina and LAD in general, not just on Fafnir
(May. 31, 2020  3:42 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  2:56 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I don’t think Nothing is bad it just isn’t good on Mirage Fafnir.

It's not even that nothing has bad stamina, it just suffers from lack of stability like edge (but also nothing like edge lol)
(May. 31, 2020  3:42 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  2:56 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I don’t think Nothing is bad it just isn’t good on Mirage Fafnir.

Yeah nothing really isn’t a great driver and it has never been that great ever since it released. The main problem is that the tip part of the driver has a flat edge which makes beys act aggressive and isn’t smooth in general and it’s even worse with heavy beys because not only do they hit that edged part but they also make longer contact with the outer base of the driver when the spring goes in making it even more aggressive until the bey has lost sufficient velocity. Lastly, as Valtryek Aoi (sorry not sure how to tag here) mentioned, it’s lad isn’t that great and while you would think that the wide tip of the driver could make up for it the lack of free spin alongside the flat edge ruin that so this driver effectively has no hope.
Should’ve just gave it absorb 😢
(May. 31, 2020  3:34 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Should’ve just gave it absorb 😢

Not like Absorb would've been much better. Geist Fafnir could easily self KO on a hard launch due to Absorb. On Mirage, which is way heavier, Absorb may still move like haywire on a soft launch.
Honestly, I feel as though Burst could’ve been way more popular outside if it had better promotion and exposure outside of Japan. When MFB came out, Beyblade was completely sensational, well-known and showstopping even after the Plastic Gen series which was a couple of years apart. Anytime that I introduce Burst they say “Beyblade is still a thing!?”

Burst felt so isolated compared to MFB and Plasic Gen and it’s really sad since Burst is coming to a close. I know Burst still did very well in the west but seeing how it was massive in Japan makes it all bittersweet. 😞
(Jun. 02, 2020  3:40 AM)Tommykats Wrote: Honestly, I feel as though Burst could’ve been way more popular outside if it had better promotion and exposure outside of Japan. When MFB came out, Beyblade was completely sensational, well-known and showstopping even after the Plastic Gen series which was a couple of years apart. Anytime that I introduce Burst they say “Beyblade is still a thing!?”

Burst felt so isolated compared to MFB and Plasic Gen and it’s really sad since Burst is coming to a close. I know Burst still did very well in the west but seeing how it was massive in Japan makes it all bittersweet. 😞
Burst may not be ending just yet but seeing how the Superking system is basically a better remake of gt it does seem that way as that would imply they are running out of ideas. As for your friends, assuming you guys are teenagers now, maybe they simply grew out of it and were never crazy about it back then which would mean they never kept track of beyblade - hence why the didn’t know about burst.
I think a part of it is due to the general lack of marketing Burst has had. There was never really a push like the other two generations, and frankly, Hasbro has been doing terribly at expanding Beyblade compared to what it did in the other two gens, even if they weren't stellar.
Hi guys! Which sparking beys and/or parts are a must have right now? Thanks.
(Jun. 03, 2020  2:05 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys! Which sparking beys and/or parts are a must have right now? Thanks.

Not many. True testing has yet to be done with Mirage Fafnir, so we cannot be sure about it. Brave Valkyrie and Super Hyperion seem to be your best bet Sparking Beyblade wise, specifically Super, Hyperion 1A, Brave, Valkyrie, and 2A.
(Jun. 03, 2020  2:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2020  2:05 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys! Which sparking beys and/or parts are a must have right now? Thanks.

Not many. True testing has yet to be done with Mirage Fafnir, so we cannot be sure about it. Brave Valkyrie and Super Hyperion seem to be your best bet Sparking Beyblade wise, specifically Super, Hyperion 1A, Brave, Valkyrie, and 2A.

You can also get Glide, but that is mainly for the Wheel disk. Or King for 1B having more double chassis variety. Super and Brave have multiple good parts, so better to get those first.
Thank you all! I think i'll skip Glide Ragnaruk, just because Wheel disc is very good but also very prone to make its combos burst given the outer weight distribution. Good ol' 0/00Wall combo is much safer. I think it doesn't have much lad too, since it's basically a circle ruined by 4 angles.
I just found out that Dread doesn’t fit on a Mugen Driver due to the gimmick, and I don’t think Heaven, Arc Bahamut, or Beat Kukulcan can either because of the size of the prongs on the Mugen Driver.
Does anyone else think that Shu Kurenai looks like Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto?
(Jun. 05, 2020  2:58 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Does anyone else think that Shu Kurenai looks like Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto?

Yeah, and I kinda find it creepy.
(Nov. 09, 2019  4:58 AM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: That's awesome

I just got in touch with the organizers of this "fight club" and told them that the WBO has recognized the tournament and that me and Flashh are looking to get them on board for the Beyblade Olympics.
(Jun. 07, 2020  2:46 AM)BladerOwl Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2019  4:58 AM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: That's awesome

I just got in touch with the organizers of this "fight club" and told them that the WBO has recognized the tournament and that me and Flashh are looking to get them on board for the Beyblade Olympics.

Recognized meaning what exactly? On board with what? And the Beyblade Olympics is... not a thing.

What are you even talking about? And why are you necroposting something from 7 months ago?
CONSPIRACY THEORY TIME!! Takara TOMY has been intentionally sabotaging Hasbro's Burst line. That way, when the line fails, they can cut ties with Hasbro and sell beyblades in the west under the TOMY license.
(Jun. 11, 2020  6:31 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: CONSPIRACY THEORY TIME!! Takara TOMY has been intentionally sabotaging Hasbro's Burst line. That way, when the line fails, they can cut ties with Hasbro and sell beyblades in the west under the TOMY license.

That would mean better access to TT parts mabye?
(Jun. 11, 2020  6:31 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: CONSPIRACY THEORY TIME!! Takara TOMY has been intentionally sabotaging Hasbro's Burst line. That way, when the line fails, they can cut ties with Hasbro and sell beyblades in the west under the TOMY license.

Hasbro's already said how it works, and this isn't quite it. TT designs and makes their side of the line, presumably mostly on their own or with some small Hasbro input. Hasbro then gives TT information on what they think their markets want to see (though some would argue that they've been hilariously off the mark). TT and Hasbro then work off of Hasbro's ideas for the western market releases, designing them together for Hasbro to produce.

Truth of the matter is that Hasbro is sabotaging themselves more than TT is, especially since for many like me what they seem to think we want doesn't match reality. Truth be told I don't think TT can actually support an international market on their own anyways, and even if they could that sort of takeover plan seems like a bad idea. They don't need to jump through these hoops, as nothing is keeping them from just dropping Hasbro and doing this without the sabotage. Even worse, going out of your way to sabotage Hasbro really just tarnishes the Beyblade branding and hurts their own sales if TT does drop Hasbro in favor of their own releases. It would literally be shooting themselves in the foot.