Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yeah, and I have no clue who could take the beyblade license in the U.S
Why aren't Cuza Ackermann not Valt Aoi's cousin??? I mean they already got along well in beyblade burst evolution and they already look quite alike.
(Jun. 12, 2020  7:58 AM)beybread Wrote: Why aren't Cuza Ackermann not Valt Aoi's cousin??? I mean they already got along well in beyblade burst evolution and they already look quite alike.

I mean, aside from having totally different hair colors, eye colors, subtly different skin tones, and Valt's general inability to draw things even slightly similar to Cuza's level, not to mention Cuza's personality suddenly becoming cold when he fought Valt.

Truth is their personalities are alike outside of the stadium, but that's really the only thing that ties them together. It'd be really, really strange if they were related as they're from two different regions, as Cuza comes from Germany while Valt is Japanese.

tl;dr just because two people get along really well and have similar personalities don't make them cousins, especially since the only common physical attribute they have is spiky hair (which ain't that uncommon a trait).
Does anyone know why my Geist Fafnir doesn’t spin steal anymore
(Jun. 16, 2020  4:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does anyone know why my Geist Fafnir doesn’t spin steal anymore

rubber may be worn down.
How do you fight with a turbo bey ( TURBO ACHILLES) if the blades don't come out?
(Jun. 16, 2020  6:54 PM)darthrusteze Wrote: How do you fight with a turbo bey ( TURBO ACHILLES) if the blades don't come out?

The only thing I can suggest is to either find a way to launch harder or to find a tight combo for turbo Achilles.
(Jun. 16, 2020  7:57 PM)darthrusteze Wrote: Ok... I was wondering.

I don't understand what you mean(?).
(Jun. 16, 2020  8:03 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  7:57 PM)darthrusteze Wrote: Ok... I was wondering.

I don't understand what you mean(?).

Lately I can't get the blades out.
(Jun. 16, 2020  8:22 PM)darthrusteze Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  8:03 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I don't understand what you mean(?).

Lately I can't get the blades out.

Then I already answered you. I guess try using the dual threat launcher or the sword launcher.
(Jun. 16, 2020  8:50 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  8:22 PM)darthrusteze Wrote: Lately I can't get the blades out.

Then I already answered you. I guess try using the dual threat launcher or the sword launcher.
Or maybe try to train your muscles.
Why is it that hasbro made asteroid zeutron and galaxy? Galaxy is so much worse! And in the same series too!
(Jun. 17, 2020  2:38 PM)CosmicDoge Wrote: But galaxy is so much better

I’d love to see why you think that. It’s lighter and the marbles don’t move.
Asteroid Zuetton sounds trash imo. Galaxy all the way, it has a good ring to it. Galaxy Zeutron
I was battling mirage Fafnir against Union Achilles 8’ glaive nothing and when I tried it in speed mode (hand spun right) it stole spin from Fafnir in the good old Meteo L drago XTS stadium
(Jun. 17, 2020  6:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was battling mirage Fafnir against Union Achilles 8’ glaive nothing and when I tried it in speed mode (hand spun right) it stole spin from Fafnir in the good old Meteo L drago XTS stadium

Well yeah, all right spin beyblades can spin equalize against opposite spin opponents, although some do it better than others.
Does anyone know the names of the superking chip cores
(Jun. 21, 2020  2:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does anyone know the names of the superking chip cores
There are no names stated for the sparking chip core all we know there are three types regular SK chip core, metal SK chip core, and Sun SK chip core
(Jun. 21, 2020  2:53 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  2:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does anyone know the names of the superking chip cores
There are no names stated for the sparking chip core all we know there are three types regular SK chip core, metal SK chip core, and Sun SK chip core

Oh ok that makes sense
(Jun. 17, 2020  2:39 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  2:38 PM)CosmicDoge Wrote: But galaxy is so much better

I’d love to see why you think that. It’s lighter and the marbles don’t move.

there are two metal balls and they give better OWD, while galaxy only has one and kinda unbalances it
This is probably on here somewhere, but... If you put the Big Bang armor on Regalia Genesis it becomes Big Bang Genesis. So, what is the basic layer for Big Bang Genesis (purple) called?