Beyblade Random Thoughts

I was just battling with my Gargole Dragooon S130 LRF and for some reason, whenever it hit another bey, it would make this high pitched dinging noise. it didn't work with anything other than gargole. I think my gargole is secretly a musician.
(Aug. 09, 2013  2:06 PM)GuardianRevizer Wrote: I was just battling with my Gargole Dragooon S130 LRF and for some reason, whenever it hit another bey, it would make this high pitched dinging noise. it didn't work with anything other than gargole. I think my gargole is secretly a musician.

That might be because your Stone Face was not screwed well anymore, or it is because Gargole has holes in it.
sup long time it has been since I have been on so just wanted to say sup to everyone and also wanted everyone to know that am back and stronger than ever
I bet most of the Hasbro Legend series might have been top tier if it was released earlier.
It would have to be the very first thing released...I'm sure Storm, Flame, and especially Earth would demolish them.
Yeah, for attack, you'd have Pegasis, which is just a heavier Cyber.

For defense, you'd have Libra, which is a heavier Thunder.

For stamina, you'd have Virgo, which is a heavier Night.
I just relized I've counted the amount of times a ripcord launcher light launcher 2 and beylauncher rotates, a ripcord launcher has 6 rotation a light launcher 2 has 10 rotations and a beylauncher has 16 rotations also when I first tried using the beylauncher L/R it was really hard and i couldn't launch at full power but now I'm getting the hang of it
(Aug. 10, 2013  2:21 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Yeah, for attack, you'd have Pegasis, which is just a heavier Cyber.

For defense, you'd have Libra, which is a heavier Thunder.

For stamina, you'd have Virgo, which is a heavier Night.

lol so true

Lazer
Yeah, despite the Beylauncher having more rotations, the LL2 gets more than half the rotations in half the amount of pull distance (the ripcord is under half the length of the Beylauncher L/R's string), so it can actually get more power than a Beylauncher, at least until you are used to it.
yeah the only problem I have with the string launcher is pulling the string all the way to get a full 16 rotations I keep practicing and it's getting better but usally I slowly pull the string out with the bey on the launcher to see how far to pull it when I launch does anybody else have this problem also I oddlyhave a hard time lauching light beys (35 grams and under) such as stock zero-g beys but when I launch my synchrome Ifrit Phoenix it feels much better and it knocks my tt duo all over the place you should try it
Erugh... My Archer Gryph MSF snapped in half... Just like my Revizer SF stripped and broke my 160... Next I bet is my E230...
Once a week a part breaks... this probably belongs in the Whine about your breaks thread.
Does anyone else think a red DF105 would be smexy?
(Aug. 11, 2013  7:39 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Does anyone else think a red DF105 would be smexy?

There is one; comes with Killer Gemios.
(Aug. 11, 2013  8:19 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2013  7:39 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Does anyone else think a red DF105 would be smexy?

There is one; comes with Killer Gemios.
Doesn't Evil Gemios comes with DF145?
Oh whoops, thought it said 145, my bad. XD
XD, I meant like clear red, like from Samurai Pegasis (smexy...lol)
Red is an icky color.
Green is more icky though... wait...nevermind, I thought red would be awesome, nevermind XD. What would be supercool is if there was a completely black beyblade... wait! You can make it! Get Ronin Dragooon, Saramanda Ifraid, L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver. and, Metal Face Bolack Ver.(?)
(Aug. 11, 2013  8:47 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: XD, I meant like clear red, like from Samurai Pegasis (smexy...lol)

The W105 from Samurai Pegasis is a pink-red colour.

(Aug. 11, 2013  9:16 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Green is more icky though... wait...nevermind, I thought red would be awesome, nevermind XD. What would be supercool is if there was a completely black beyblade... wait! You can make it! Get Ronin Dragooon, Saramanda Ifraid, L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver. and, Metal Face Bolack Ver.(?)

You can't put a pre-Zero-G Metal Face into it, and a previous one does exist - Gunmetal Black iirc. There are ways to get a Black Stone Face though.
Oh yeah... I forgot. Well, you got my point.
What I like to do is color code competitive combos. For example, on Revizer Dragooon SA165 RDF, I like to use a Girago Stone Face, stickered Dragooon, non stickered Revizer, red SA165, and red RDF. Looks awesome.

I currently want to get another blank Revizer, blank Pegasis Stone Face, clear BD145, and clear CS to make a clear Revizer Revizer BD145 CS.
(Aug. 11, 2013  2:36 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: What I like to do is color code competitive combos. For example, on Revizer Dragooon SA165 RDF, I like to use a Girago Stone Face, stickered Dragooon, non stickered Revizer, red SA165, and red RDF. Looks awesome.

I currently want to get another blank Revizer, blank Pegasis Stone Face, clear BD145, and clear CS to make a clear Revizer Revizer BD145 CS.

Yeah, I kinda wished they had made a clear Kerbecs CW so I could make a clear Hell Kerbecs using parts from RB7.
(Aug. 11, 2013  8:56 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Red is an icky color.

get out

I've recolored/dyed and bought too many parts just to color-coordinate my combos. It's one of the reasons why I like Gravity Perseus BD145RDF and Diablo Kerbecs BD145 combos so much. xD
Dunno what to think when I go to a rural Louisiana Wal-Mart and see SS Beys but one of the larger cities doesn't have it. Whut.
Your stores could've been sold out?
(Aug. 14, 2013  12:08 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Dunno what to think when I go to a rural Louisiana Wal-Mart and see SS Beys but one of the larger cities doesn't have it. Whut.

How do you think I feel being in Mexico?
In two months, I have yet to see anything from Metal Fury or after.

Not to mention the fact that the selection they do have consists of Cyclone Herculeo, Grand Cetus, Spiral Capricorn, Evil Pisces, and Flame Byxis.