Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 09, 2019  5:56 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: In what order do you think the Rubber Attack Drivers should be ranked?
Xtreme' -> Jolt' -> Hunter' -> Xtreme -> Hunter -> Jolt?
Your take is almost identical to mine, I just think the regular hunter should be above jolt.
(Apr. 09, 2019  8:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2019  5:56 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Xtreme' -> Jolt' -> Hunter' -> Xtreme -> Hunter -> Jolt?
Your take is almost identical to mine, I just think the regular hunter should be above jolt.

It is
Let me try that again. What do you believe makes Jolt' better than Hunter'?
(Apr. 09, 2019  8:56 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Let me try that again. What do you believe makes Jolt' better than Hunter'?

Sorry I misread that at first. Hunter' still settles really quickly, it takes longer than normal Hunter but still. Jolt', while not using softer rubber, is still basically just normal Jolt with a stronger spring so it won't settle that fast
(Apr. 09, 2019  5:56 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: In what order do you think the Rubber Attack Drivers should be ranked?

Why is normal Jolt below Xtreme though? We seen Jolt having better performance with wV (and other heavy beys) in early days of Cho Z. Before X' came out (from my observation. It seemed like it accelerate better on heavy beys)

And from my testing. Lower height of Jl seems to benifit some layers alot like nL (I'm able to KO things like aH with nL B Jl), sX, cR (needs dash), etc. If we make God Format. It can make significant difference

In basics. I found Spriggan has some advantage on Jolt than Xtreme dash (but of course it burst. Needs Jl')

How about merge'?

By the way. Have anyone tried using Hn('. Yeah I don't have it or Jl'. But I will get them soon) on Ace Dragon? It seems to be doing quite well for me
The gt series has just started and I already feel awkward using the old abbreviation method.
(Apr. 09, 2019  9:44 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

Why is normal Jolt below Xtreme though? We seen Jolt having better performance with wV (and other heavy beys) in early days of Cho Z. Before X' came out (from my observation. It seemed like it accelerate better on heavy beys)

And from my testing. Lower height of Jl seems to benifit some layers alot like nL (I'm able to KO things like aH with nL B Jl), sX, cR (needs dash), etc. If we make God Format. It can make significant difference

In basics. I found Spriggan has some advantage on Jolt than Xtreme dash (but of course it burst. Needs Jl')

How about merge'?

By the way. Have anyone tried using Hn('. Yeah I don't have it or Jl'. But I will get them soon) on Ace Dragon? It seems to be doing quite well for me
The rubber on merge wears down too quickly and it has that curvy design, it will get to a point where it is not as aggressive as it needs to be.
Valt the god slashes his way to winning victory
Luis got lost in a bloody nightmare
Gabe has gigantic muscles
Ukio unlocked his power
Shu wrote a requiem for a legendary storm
Drum is grand ace of the rock
Free got drained into a geist by a wizard
Wakiya is a wild tornado
Sisco just sits and kreis
(Apr. 12, 2019  1:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The rubber on merge wears down too quickly and it has that curvy design, it will get to a point where it is not as aggressive as it needs to be.

That's aside from the fact that Unite is better than Merge in basically every way anyways. Unite' would be better (if it existed), although it'd still have the same issue of wearing down too quickly and/or settling down in matches.
(Apr. 12, 2019  4:55 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2019  1:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The rubber on merge wears down too quickly and it has that curvy design, it will get to a point where it is not as aggressive as it needs to be.

That's aside from the fact that Unite is better than Merge in basically every way anyways. Unite' would be better (if it existed), although it'd still have the same issue of wearing down too quickly and/or settling down in matches.

I was a big fan of Unite, although that's not by choice (it's the only defense-oriented Driver I have that's actually any good). My main defensive combo to test attackers on is Alter Chronos 0/4/5 Cross/Meteor/Star Unite.
I'm actually interested in obtaining Merge just to use it on my Sieg XCalibur combo (Sieg XCalibur 0/4/5 Cross/Meteor/Star [insert driver here]). However, I'm split between obtaining Lost Longinus for the launcher, Legend Spriggan for the Layer and Merge, Victory Valkyrie for Variable, or Kreis Satan for the Defense layer.
(Apr. 12, 2019  11:27 AM)marutti Wrote: https://youtu.be/bLe1BBWLBt8

Please Translate this
[Image: r4YOQDn.png]
(Apr. 12, 2019  11:31 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2019  11:27 AM)marutti Wrote: https://youtu.be/bLe1BBWLBt8

Please Translate this
I didn't translate but the red and blue one talks about right and left spin the yellow one idk
(Apr. 12, 2019  11:38 AM)Jack jackson Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2019  11:31 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Please Translate this
I didn't translate but the red and blue one talks about right and left spin the yellow one idk
yellow is probably for dual Spin, I want to know What The Description says
Nothing special.
It's explanation of each spin
I might have left the wbo or something
But dual layer kerbeus (stock) can BURST nightmare Longinus (stock)
(Both are TT)
Like what the hell!
(Apr. 14, 2019  1:16 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I might have left the wbo or something
(Both are TT)
Like what the hell!

That Something is my Whatsapp group I think.

Also It's just you launching fast nL
who here thinks there will be another valkyrie evolution
(Apr. 14, 2019  2:08 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  1:16 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I might have left the wbo or something
(Both are TT)
Like what the hell!

That Something is my Whatsapp group I think.

Also It's just you launching fast nL

I first launched kerbeus and it went straight in the middle 
Then I launched nightmare and it hit kerbeus very hard and then hit the wall and dashed at kerbeus 
As soon as it touched K2 ,it bursted
I think Ace Dragon ( + Rock and Grand )is the final ver. Of Drums Bey

B-141 New Long Line Cyclone Launcher (Left) Long Bey Launcher L
2019-05
B-142 Balanced Gyro Booster
B-143 Layer Random Packing Random Layer
Four pumping one
Rare is defensr
Upcoming Products
http://beybladevcrv.com
Is it just me, or is Spriggan Requiem's teeth strong enough to counter Iron's weak springlock?
I tested Spirggan Requiem 0.Cross Iron and it did well. Unfortunately, I kind of struggle to make it work in left spin for some reason.

Also, Unite is really versatile xD.
(Apr. 15, 2019  1:17 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Is it just me, or is Spriggan Requiem's teeth strong enough to counter Iron's weak springlock?
I tested Spirggan Requiem 0.Cross Iron and it did well. Unfortunately, I kind of struggle to make it work in left spin for some reason.

Also, Unite is really versatile xD.

It could probably do so, but why would you ever do that when Spriggan Requiem is so round? It just doesn't have any real Attack power to make that work.
(Apr. 16, 2019  10:03 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: Just asking is Fusion Hades a good wheel

The Fusion wheel has decent defense properties due to its relative heavy weight and rubber on the wheel, however, this ruins most stamina or any attack potential.It is outclassed in defense by Duo, Basalt, Death, Diablo due to its weight, Hell in Boost Mode, and performs at roughly the same level for defense as Earth, but Earth would likely be a more versatile wheel due to its much higher stamina.
Interestingly, the base for BA would sound more like "Mushin" in the KR translation, and the Zan weight uses the ㅁ character rather than ㄴ, which would make it sound more like "Zam," or "Cham" in this case, since they do use ㅊ rather than ㅈ for a few things.

Either I'm reading a thing or two incorrectly, or this is actually right and they just have it written that way for whatever reason. Just a thought that came to me as I skimmed over some images in the GT thread.