Beyblade Random Thoughts

Kreis Satan...

Loop just scrapes all day long (I have one from RBV8), although I was surprised to hear that before Maximum Garuda and/or Alter Chronos rolled around, Kreis Satan was the choice defense layer. It always appears to me that the rollers just cause problems with recoil or whatever.
(Apr. 05, 2019  4:35 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I so hope we get a GT Longinus, one with a very good Layer Base cause we desperately need an Attack Type that can take out Hell Salamander

I guess my dream of a new Longinus with nL gimmick is now gone forever.............(because I think with GT system,it is impossible to have the gimmick)
(Apr. 06, 2019  4:43 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  4:35 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I so hope we get a GT Longinus, one with a very good Layer Base cause we desperately need an Attack Type that can take out Hell Salamander

I guess my dream of a new Longinus with nL gimmick is now gone forever.............(because I think with GT  system,it is impossible to have the gimmick)
I feel like a hS kind of gimmick is possible. The bases can have light and simple gimmicks. I expect them to show layer gimmicks in the later releases.
(Apr. 06, 2019  4:45 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  4:43 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I guess my dream of a new Longinus with nL gimmick is now gone forever.............(because I think with GT  system,it is impossible to have the gimmick)
I feel like a hS kind of gimmick is possible. The bases can have light and simple gimmicks. I expect them to show layer gimmicks in the later releases.

I was only talking about an nL kind of gimmick.I too thought about the possibility of simpler gimmicks like wings of cR on new bases.
(Apr. 06, 2019  4:49 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  4:45 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I feel like a hS kind of gimmick is possible. The bases can have light and simple gimmicks. I expect them to show layer gimmicks in the later releases.

I was only talking about an nL kind of gimmick.I too thought about the possibility of simpler gimmicks like wings of cR on new bases.
Sorry, I missed that detail. But an nL gimmick will be cool. A biilt in disc on a layer base can be tricky, but I kinda feel like it is possible?  If somehow, the layer weight can be put from the top..
(Apr. 06, 2019  4:54 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  4:49 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I was only talking about an nL kind of gimmick.I too thought about the possibility of simpler gimmicks like wings of cR on new bases.
Sorry, I missed that detail. But an nL gimmick will be cool. A biilt in disc on a layer base can be tricky, but I kinda feel like it is possible?  If somehow, the layer weight can be put from the top..

I think you it is impossible to have the gimmick while also having separate gatinko chips and layer base.
I always imagined Kit Lopez owning a single layer valkrie before he owned air knight. I mean, air knight looks like a stamina type valkrie and the metal part is shaped kind of like valkrie.
(Apr. 07, 2019  12:13 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I always imagined Kit Lopez owning a single layer valkrie before he owned air knight. I mean, air knight looks like a stamina type valkrie and the metal part is shaped kind of like valkrie.

Honestly, you're not the only one to think along this line.
(Apr. 06, 2019  4:43 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

I guess my dream of a new Longinus with nL gimmick is now gone forever.............(because I think with GT  system,it is impossible to have the gimmick)

It's definitely doable, just not that practical for a season that is based on maximizing customization.
What does Perfect Phoenix weigh?
(Apr. 07, 2019  11:42 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: What does Perfect Phoenix weigh?

Mine Weighs 28.2 Grams
(Apr. 01, 2019  9:13 PM)Angry Face Wrote: The new, harder rubber does seem more resistant to wear, but that also means less traction on the stadium floor. I don't think the trade-off's worth it for a Driver like Jl', but I appreciate it for the smaller diameter of Hn' since it would otherwise become worn very quickly like Rubber Sharp from MFB.

I was soooo disappointed that Jl' had hard rubber and not the soft rubber from X'. Unhappy
(Apr. 08, 2019  12:40 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  9:13 PM)Angry Face Wrote: The new, harder rubber does seem more resistant to wear, but that also means less traction on the stadium floor. I don't think the trade-off's worth it for a Driver like Jl', but I appreciate it for the smaller diameter of Hn' since it would otherwise become worn very quickly like Rubber Sharp from MFB.

I was soooo disappointed that Jl' had hard rubber and not the soft rubber from X'. Unhappy

At least it lasts longer, getting multiple copies of good Dash Drivers is a pain
(Apr. 08, 2019  12:43 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2019  12:40 AM)Kei Wrote: I was soooo disappointed that Jl' had hard rubber and not the soft rubber from X'. Unhappy

At least it lasts longer, getting multiple copies of good Dash Drivers is a pain

That doesn't matter if the Driver is made effectively useless competitively (for regular Burst Format, at least) by it. Maybe that's an exaggeration, but Xtreme Dash in comparison is so much better because of the softer rubber.
Yo guys! Does anybody know the date of Random Booster Vol. 15 release?
(Apr. 08, 2019  3:09 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Yo guys! Does anybody know the date of Random Booster Vol. 15 release?

Products are usually released on the same day. The 27th is when it'll release, same as the new Fafnir.
(Apr. 08, 2019  3:51 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2019  3:09 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Yo guys! Does anybody know the date of Random Booster Vol. 15 release?

Products are usually released on the same day. The 27th is when it'll release, same as the new Fafnir.
Thanks man!

You know i don't like to disturb, but i need an advice for a combo: do you think destroy is too aggressive to be used with Perfect Phoenix? Revolve can also work?
Today I was practicing a trick shot with Caynox and I’ve almost perfected it. Yay! I can’t wait for the newest season of beyblade to air in America
I had a thought: what if Beyblade collab-ed with another anime series like Bakugan to make a Bakugan-themed Beyblade and a Beyblade-themed Bakugan?
(Apr. 09, 2019  3:32 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I had a thought: what if Beyblade collab-ed with another anime series like Bakugan to make a Bakugan-themed Beyblade and a Beyblade-themed Bakugan?

I was thinking along the lines of collector themed beyblades (which would mostly only be pretty to look at)

Like transformer themed optimus layer

Or if Hasbro could convince TT and get the legal mcguffins sorted. Pony themed beyblades (which would just be recolors of unlock unicorn really XD)
(Apr. 09, 2019  2:32 PM)Kry Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2019  3:32 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I had a thought: what if Beyblade collab-ed with another anime series like Bakugan to make a Bakugan-themed Beyblade and a Beyblade-themed Bakugan?

I was thinking along the lines of collector themed beyblades (which would mostly only be pretty to look at)

Like transformer themed optimus layer

Or if Hasbro could convince TT and get the legal mcguffins sorted. Pony themed beyblades (which would just be recolors of unlock unicorn really XD)

If you're thinking about Beys with altered color schemes and combos that represent another series, I was thinking that it would be more realistic that way, such as using Ace Dragon 5 Hit Jolt' Zan to represent Dragonoid, but I'd prefer a new Layer.
In what order do you think the Rubber Attack Drivers should be ranked?
Xtreme' -> Jolt' -> Hunter' -> Xtreme -> Hunter -> Jolt?
I don't have jolt or the dashes, but jolt standard has a terrible spring, and jolt' has harder rubber. Why is hunter' ranked below jolt'? I haven't seen hunter' in action. I'm hoping Qc' is comparable to these.
(Apr. 09, 2019  6:58 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I don't have jolt or the dashes, but jolt standard has a terrible spring, and jolt' has harder rubber. Why is hunter' ranked below jolt'? I haven't seen hunter' in action. I'm hoping Qc' is comparable to these.

...It's from best to worse (Best -> worst)