Beyblade Random Thoughts

I have no idea who that is. He showed it to me so I know he owns it.
GRRRRRRAWRRRRR

My Beylauncher LR's string is extremely frayed at the handle. Unhappy I don't want to use it, because I don't want to break it, obviously, but it's really good. Confused I'm so conflicted, lol.
(Jul. 18, 2011  4:47 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I have no idea who that is. He showed it to me so I know he owns it.

Hell Kid is the one who owns the Posiden Attack Ring.
Kaioya do you mean there's like a crack where it hold the string in? If so, get some of that instant bond Krazy Glue, push it back, and it should be fine for a LONG time.
Also
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stingers core OS's EVERYTHING.
Too bad I can't add it to my Customize Grip base, that would be unstoppable with Driger V2's supporting parts. Lost one of the prongs that holds the SG in today, and broke the other lol. My combo with AR/SAR: War Lion, a Ten Wide, and MDBS's BC, it just kills everything. It's what shattered my Driger V2 haha. It's like the BEST Stamina combo, but it's VERY prone to attack customs and even defense customs if you have the right SP's.
(Jul. 19, 2011  2:11 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Kaioya do you mean there's like a crack where it hold the string in? If so, get some of that instant bond Krazy Glue, push it back, and it should be fine for a LONG time.

No, I mean the the actual string is frayed. Here's a picture:
(Jul. 19, 2011  2:49 AM)Kaioya Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2011  2:11 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Kaioya do you mean there's like a crack where it hold the string in? If so, get some of that instant bond Krazy Glue, push it back, and it should be fine for a LONG time.

No, I mean the the actual string is frayed. Here's a picture:

That Happend to BOTH of my Beyblauncher L/Rs. i just hate them now LOL. id rather use 2 separate launchers.
Pinching_eyes_2 Yeah your launcher is shot, I remember th!nk saying something like now your string is shorter, and it can't be fixed :\
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, that sucks. R.I.P. Beylauncer LR- Born July 15th, 2011, Died July 18th, 2011. Unhappy
(Jul. 19, 2011  3:02 AM)Kaioya Wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, that sucks. R.I.P. Beylauncer LR- Born July 15th, 2011, Died July 18th, 2011. Unhappy

Stroke the string upward repeatedly, this happened to me. Most of the string retractesd back inside so just do that. That or buy the new Mars Recolor.
DUDE HOW DID YOU BREAK IT THAT FAST
I've had mine since like November LOL. HAH! But yeah, my handle broke, but I fixed it. I also had to redo the inside of it to make it work properly lol. Mine's a SK.
Ouch, an SK. I got the TT version for twenty bucks Tongue_out
I've had mine for the same amount of days, how did it happen so fast?
To be honest, I have no clue. XD I was messing around with it all day Friday before I left for camp, and I used it some yesterday when I got back. Haha, I'm so accident prone. Unhappy
You could always simply replace the string with one of the same length. I've done it several times with my broken launchers.
Really? How do you do that? I couldn't do it, haha.
It's not unusable, but it gets to a point where your launch power suffers noticeably. As I've said, though, it's now got an individual release, so yeah Smile

On the upside you may as well use it, and if it breaks, well, you should already be getting another Smile
bit chips fall of to easy Uncertain
i find it especially anoying when you are using a bit protecter and the small bit flies out as well as the protecter
Ugh, I know right? It's ridiculous. Plastics were so fragile... Unhappy

Worst thing is when a tip is loose and goes missing Unhappy One of my driger S tips is lost in kings park Unhappy
Not Driger S noooooo , why don't you just get like a metal detector or something like that , that works for plastics and start your search for it.
Would've used magnets but it wasn't magnetic. I had another on me, and the tip was a sonokong one so I can get another cheap. But yeah, it's a shame. Oh well.

Ugh, I may be taking a little break from MFB. I just want to play plastics now Unhappy
OMGi tryed mfb like just now nad it was so boring
slick-click-click-click--- oh its going out !... nevermind ... (mfb battle)
whack whack oh look at that - bloody mental what a hit (plastic battle ) now which sounds better i might sell my MFB
Ugh, I know. I've got testing I've promised people I have to do Unhappy Uggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just wanna play plastics!
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:34 AM)ControL_ Wrote: I've broken nearly ten LRs, to the point that they are not fixable. Beylauncher LRs hate me.

Tru Fax: ControL_ is an insane beast.

You must be loving the single release, though. How many gravities do you have?
(Jul. 19, 2011  12:04 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:34 AM)ControL_ Wrote: I've broken nearly ten LRs, to the point that they are not fixable. Beylauncher LRs hate me.

Tru Fax: ControL_ is an insane beast.

You must be loving the single release, though. How many gravities do you have?
Haha, currently two, I sell nearly everything I don't need, hence my threads and being the main UK tournament seller.

Altogether, if I were to add up all the Gravities i've owned, i'd say 15.
I've had 4 Gravity Ultimate Reshuffle sets, those LRs broke the easiest for me. The clear versions get their string tangled up inside the most, then the strings snap a lot, the cores let go etc.
My URS L/R has been beastly, it stops retracting every so often, and once the spring lost it's hold, but I fixed that.

Ahh, figured it'd be something to do with reselling. I should consider that, though, as I said, I think I'm gonna go easy on the MFB for a little :\