Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 05, 2018  9:49 PM)Hyper906 Wrote: Is there any recommended combinations for Legend Spriggan?

Legend Spriggan 7/0 Bump/Meteor Xtreme/Variable (worn)

Typically the same spin as the opponent
(Apr. 01, 2018  11:00 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: Is the hasbro Garuda G3 overpowered? I battled it against all if my SwitchStrike beys and it only lost 1 or 2 battles
I had a battle against it the 1st day my bro got it and for whatever reason my hasbro's lS3 in left spin burst it i dont even know how
(Apr. 02, 2018  2:46 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2018  1:23 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Okay, I would definiitely recommend not keeping Beyblade's assembled in storage
I've been getting results in Bursting Hasbro's Maximum Garuda, but once I switched to my second Hasbro Atomic that hasn't been used or been in an assembled combo for a long time, it feels significantly tighter and I can't Burst it anymore

I experienced same thing so I can confirm

Yeah that's just common sense. If you keep them assembled the springs are constantly being compressed, causing them to lose "tightness."
(Apr. 02, 2018  1:23 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Okay, I would definiitely recommend not keeping Beyblade's assembled in storage
I've been getting results in Bursting Hasbro's Maximum Garuda, but once I switched to my second Hasbro Atomic that hasn't been used or been in an assembled combo for a long time, it feels significantly tighter and I can't Burst it anymore

Hmm, interesting. Why do you think that might be?

Is it storage that you carry around, so they end up getting overly shaken up while intact? Or do you think it's just a long-term stress on the spring in the driver causing it to lose its usual strength?

I feel like it's the spring-stress thing. Ugh, I keep most of my beys put-together while I don't have a case for them yet. I'll go disassemble them and hope it helps from here on out.

Some interesting reads on the subject, which suggest it may not be the spring but more likely something in the plastic (unless the springs are poorly designed, which is not impossible).

I've got a second God Customize Set coming soon. I'll try to do a comparison when I get the chance. Just have been busy, but I'll see what I can do.

Wow, I'm more tired than I thought. I outright missed The Supreme One's guess post before mine. Geez, go to bed, Fox. Really.
is hasbro L2 good? it's better,worse or equal to the Takara L2?
(Apr. 09, 2018  12:13 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: is hasbro L2 good? it's better,worse or equal to the Takara L2?
I have a L2 and it beats my nL, don’t know if it is better or worse than the Takara L2. I watched some videos of the TT version and it performs kind of the same
[Image: eDHTRtC.jpg]

@[1234beyblade] recently helped me swap the internal mechanisms of my good orange Light Launcher with the internals of my gold one. Finally have a consistent, strong gold Light Launcher!
(Apr. 10, 2018  3:06 AM)Kei Wrote: 1234beyblade recently helped me swap the internal mechanisms of my good orange Light Launcher with the internals of my gold one. Finally have a consistent, strong gold Light Launcher!

Just out of curiosity. What is the Beyblade in the picture?
(Apr. 10, 2018  3:37 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Just out of curiosity. What is the Beyblade in the picture?

Pretty random: zA.4.At
April is going to be packed with cool releases;  Bloody Longinus, Crash Ragnaruk and we get another Light Launcher LR! I'm honestly Super hyped for this month.
Nice. Now to throw a beyblade patch onto it!
(Apr. 11, 2018  2:14 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Nice. Now to throw a beyblade patch onto it!

Reminds of Instant deploy case. But now if we need something like that then we've to make our own
(Apr. 11, 2018  4:43 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  2:14 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Nice. Now to throw a beyblade patch onto it!

Reminds of Instant deploy case. But now if we need something like that then we've to make our own

Printable iron-on transfer paper
(Apr. 11, 2018  5:12 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  4:43 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Reminds of Instant deploy case. But now if we need something like that then we've to make our own

Printable iron-on transfer paper

So what is this material
(Apr. 11, 2018  5:25 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  5:12 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Printable iron-on transfer paper

So what is this material

It's printable transfer paper.

- print onto sheet using regular printer
- cut out image
- place on surface of whatever
- use household iron to  "press" image into place
- done.

Lots of youtube videos out there.
Where did you buy it from
(Apr. 11, 2018  8:05 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Where did you buy it from

in Australia- bunnings.
And I'm SUPER hyped for the tournament

I
(Apr. 04, 2018  6:20 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2018  3:11 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Eventually BeyBlades will be played with almost exclusively by adults...

Imagine if they were considered too dangerous for kids in the future.
I would be so angry
OMG
My last beyblade seems to be very suspicious to customs. Sent to inspection 7 times already according to tracking lol

Really want TT to make a launcher holder....
Something like a belt, just like in the anime.
It will be so cool.
(Apr. 12, 2018  6:25 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Really want TT to make a launcher holder....
Something like a belt, just like in the anime.
It will be so cool.

somthing like the belt box they had for metal fight would be nice
Are launcher grips meant to come off of RL string launchers tt? Cause mine wont
(Apr. 13, 2018  11:29 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Are launcher grips meant to come off of RL string launchers tt? Cause mine wont

They should. Even I had that problem. You can still seperate them but you need to put alot of strength or unscrew all screws and disassemble both launcher and grip to take them appart