Beyblade Random Thoughts

Would it be legal to cast forge discs?
(Aug. 02, 2017  11:04 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Would it be legal to cast forge discs?

I would say no because the parts would not be official for they were not made by TT nor Hasbro.
(Aug. 02, 2017  11:08 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2017  11:04 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Would it be legal to cast forge discs?

I would say no because the parts would not be official for they were not made by TT nor Hasbro.
Not even for testing?  This stinks.
(Aug. 02, 2017  11:13 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2017  11:08 PM)MWF Wrote: I would say no because the parts would not be official for they were not made by TT nor Hasbro.
Not even for testing?  This stinks.

Sadly it will be unable to be used for testing as well because of the rules. Plus someone could make heavier versions of the disks so to prevent that only official non modded parts are alowed.
(Aug. 02, 2017  11:17 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2017  11:13 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Not even for testing?  This stinks.

Sadly it will be unable to be used for testing as well because of the rules. Plus someone could make heavier versions of the disks so to prevent that only official non modded parts are alowed.

It would be an interesting thing to play around with, but the only way to ensure you had the right alloy would be to melt down actual discs.
http://www.amazon.in/Beyblade-Shogun-Bey...s=Beyblade

Strangely in india some Zero-G Hasbros are still avalable on amazon
(Aug. 03, 2017  12:36 AM)thoriumRing Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2017  11:17 PM)MWF Wrote: Sadly it will be unable to be used for testing as well because of the rules. Plus someone could make heavier versions of the disks so to prevent that only official non modded parts are alowed.

It would be an interesting thing to play around with, but the only way to ensure you had the right alloy would be to melt down actual discs.

Finally, all my Dark wheels have a use!
(Aug. 03, 2017  11:12 AM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2017  12:36 AM)thoriumRing Wrote: It would be an interesting thing to play around with, but the only way to ensure you had the right alloy would be to melt down actual discs.

Finally, all my Dark wheels have a use!

Are you sure the alloy used in the metal saga is the same as the alloy in a disk?
(Aug. 03, 2017  5:06 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2017  11:12 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Finally, all my Dark wheels have a use!

Are you sure the alloy used in the metal saga is the same as the alloy in a disk?

Pretty sure it is, I don't see a reason why they wouldn't use it.
(Aug. 02, 2017  5:07 PM)MWF Wrote: I was bored yesterday and got the idea of trying to put a bearing on a driver so I removed the bearing from an awful Walmart fidget spinner and put it on jaggy and it fit. At first I thought it wound be aggressive but then I found out that it has an interesting counter attack movement.

Not sure what to call it though.

(Aug. 03, 2017  6:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2017  5:06 PM)MWF Wrote: Are you sure the alloy used in the metal saga is the same as the alloy in a disk?

Pretty sure it is, I don't see a reason why they wouldn't use it.

Easy enough to test. Take a couple discs down to your local spectroscope and see how they fluoresce. Grin
This may be the coolest fake attack ring I have ever seen

http://imgur.com/oXLTqxd (also 2 fake weight disks)

It is COMPLETELY metal. I am scared to try it out lmao.
Wow, that looks crazy. Back then fake beyblade manufacturers actually released some really cool stuff.
The gold Weight Disk is like 1/3 in. thick, not even compatible with any Base. Idk what they were thinking with that one xD
I scanned my J2 on my lhone an got 900 beypoints!
What about this? Smile
[Image: DGHGo1AVoAA7FUW.jpg:large]
I found it in Hiro Morita's Twitter!
From August 15th, rule which is about God Chip and Maximum Garuda will change.
On Maximum Garuda only Default God Chip or Metal God Chip can wear.
(Aug. 04, 2017  5:08 PM)marutti Wrote: From August 15th, rule which is about God Chip and Maximum Garuda will change.
On Maximum Garuda only Default God Chip or Metal God Chip can ware.

Wait, so the Metal God Chip is illegal on mG? The last sentence was worded a bit akwardly. If that is the case though, I guess that means TT realized pretty quickly how badly they messed up by releasing mG.
(Aug. 04, 2017  5:15 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2017  5:08 PM)marutti Wrote: From August 15th, rule which is about God Chip and Maximum Garuda will change.
On Maximum Garuda only Default God Chip or Metal God Chip can ware.

Wait, so the Metal God Chip is illegal on mG? The last sentence was worded a bit akwardly. If that is the case though, I guess that means TT realized pretty quickly how badly they messed up by releasing mG.

Opposite. Only Metal God Chip and Default God Chip can put on mG.

Am I the only one who heard the word devil at 0:45?
(Aug. 04, 2017  5:25 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2017  5:15 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Wait, so the Metal God Chip is illegal on mG? The last sentence was worded a bit akwardly. If that is the case though, I guess that means TT realized pretty quickly how badly they messed up by releasing mG.

Opposite. Only Metal God Chip and Default God Chip can put on mG.

Seriously? What difference will that actually make?
Because some God Chip makes mG difficult burst
(Aug. 04, 2017  5:34 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:

Am I the only one who heard the word devil at 0:45?

It's part of the lyrics. They are singing "the devil is in the detail". It's a saying.
(Aug. 04, 2017  5:37 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2017  5:25 PM)marutti Wrote: Opposite. Only Metal God Chip and Default God Chip can put on mG.

Seriously? What difference will that actually make?

(Aug. 04, 2017  5:39 PM)marutti Wrote: Because some God Chip makes mG difficult burst

This is directly related to what I posted here almost two months ago...

(Jun. 03, 2017  6:27 PM)Angry Face Wrote: The other day, was trying different God Chips on Drain Fafnir when I noticed the Layer felt tighter during assembly with the usual 8 and Revolve when it was used with certain God Chips. I then tried all 11 of the God Chips available to me at the moment on dF and discovered that a total of 5 of them fit tightly into the Layer and make the bey's assembly slightly tighter. I also observed that all 5 of those tightly fitting God Chips had A# (A4, A3, A5) molding number codes under them, while the rest of the more loosely fitting God Chips had B# and C# molding number codes.

I measured the chips with my digital caliper, so here are their height ranges:
A#: 6.49-6.57mm
B# & C#: 6.39-6.49mm

Has anybody else made similar observations? If you have dF and several God Chips, I'd recommend using dF for this test because it's teeth aren't as strong as other God Layers, which makes the difference in tightness easier to notice. Might also be worth noting that my Revolve Driver has the R sticker on it as well.

If Metal God Chips will be allowed on mG, then I guess that means we won't be getting any A-variant level tightness out of them.
@[Angry Face] that could explain why drivers don't seem to wobble with Guardian Kerbeus but wobble a bit when on Drain Fafnir.
That could also explain why I thought the wbba God Chips were looser on dF than the default chip when I got them a few months ago. Very interesting to read another case of this, and get some kind of confirmation, haha.