Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 10, 2017  9:54 PM)Epzus Wrote: I'm kind of new to this but what's hms?

Heavy metal system the second gen of Beyblade released
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Hard_Metal_System

The Heavy Metal System was the last system of Plastics, released around 2003-4. They were the predecessors to Metal Fight, and broke compatibility  with the other plastics. Usually these beys are indicated with an MS in their name, as in Dranzer MS.

EDIT: Sniped by mj9.
(Aug. 10, 2017  10:04 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

The Heavy Metal System was the last system of Plastics, released around 2003-4. They were the predecessors to Metal Fight, and broke compatibility  with the other plastics. Usually these beys are indicated with an MS in their name, as in Dranzer MS.

EDIT: Sniped by mj9.

Ok thx!
What if someone created a computer program that logs a blader into the tournament with the blader's BeyLogger?
(Aug. 11, 2017  2:56 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: What if someone created a computer program that logs a blader into the tournament with the blader's BeyLogger?

It's a good idea, but how does TT transfer data? I assume they use a closed system to protect from fraud. Anyone poked at the innards to find out?
Its only me or Black Dranzer is poping in almost every second lot on YJA? would it affact its price?

I see too many green Dragoon MS too though all were used
(Aug. 11, 2017  4:33 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Its only me or Black Dranzer is poping in almost every second lot on YJA? would it affact its price?

I see too many green Dragoon MS too though all were used

Well it all depends on the supply and demand of things

And yeah green dragoon ms is pretty cool but I really can't justify spending that much for one Beyblade
So I've been thinking a lot about how the naming of the God beys would work with the Metal God chip, and I think i've found an answer? Maybe just throwing "Metal" in front of the full layer name and putting a lowercase M in front of the abbreviation would work? For example; Metal Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Atomic (mbR.4C.At)

I guess it could be confusing to newcomers (kinda like how standard Metal Face and Metal Flat both being MF might confuse some), but I don't know if TT has an official abbreviation yet (and if they do, nobody's said anything), so if they don't put one out there, I guess its up to the player-base to come up with a term? Idk Tongue_out
well for MFB it was MF ... (as in MF Libra 90D)
so maybe for burst it can be MC (metal chip) like MC bR.4C.At.
@[TrainiacJ] I first thought of MGC (Metal God Chip) but Metal 'Layer' or M-'Layer' would work too.
Is there no official confirmation on this yet? Even from like suggested combos on some of the new products?
(Aug. 12, 2017  10:23 PM)Kei Wrote: Is there no official confirmation on this yet? Even from like suggested combos on some of the new products?

Not that I've seen... I'll have to thoroughly inspect the packaging of the August releases for it, I guess. :p
I bet they are going to put Planet on Draciel Gravity and Iron on Gaia Dragoon for their Burst Versions. Smile
(Aug. 12, 2017  11:26 PM)TL14 Wrote: I bet they are going to put Planet on Draciel Gravity and Iron on Gaia Dragoon for their Burst Versions. Smile

I agree with Iron on Gaia Dragoon but I highly doubt they will put Planet on Draciel, seeing as Planet is classified as stamina, they didn't even have the decency to put Weight on Draciel S.
(Aug. 12, 2017  11:26 PM)TL14 Wrote: I bet they are going to put Planet on Draciel Gravity and Iron on Gaia Dragoon for their Burst Versions. Smile

Or maybe
Dragoon F Boost Hunter
Dranzer F Knuckle ?
Draciel F Limited Planet
Driger F Gravity Iron

Unless they moves to V2 directly
(Aug. 13, 2017  8:21 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2017  11:26 PM)TL14 Wrote: I bet they are going to put Planet on Draciel Gravity and Iron on Gaia Dragoon for their Burst Versions. :)

Or maybe
Dragoon F Boost Hunter
Dranzer F Knuckle ?
Draciel F Limited Planet
Driger F Gravity Iron

Unless they moves to V2 directly

That's very likely to happen. :)
If your ever going to Pacific Mall in Toronto there's a shop near the entrance of the lucky bridge(on the right). The shop has Model Kits and Beyblades! Surprisingly it was the only shop that sold Real TT Burst beys! The prices are pretty expensive, it's $28 for Starters and $22 for boosters. Just thought I'd let everyone know about this.
Just Lost my Longinus that i won (OMG UNINTENTIONAL TRIPLE JOKE) in zankye's giveaway today. I searched in every place of my house and I can't find it
(Aug. 14, 2017  10:20 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: Just Lost my Longinus that i won (OMG UNINTENTIONAL TRIPLE JOKE) in zankye's giveaway today. I searched in every place of my house and I can't find it

At least it is somewhere, you know it was not stolen...
[Image: B8Si36g.png?1]
I found this online, is it real?
I do not know why nobody posted this yet, it has been up for fourteen hours already, but this is huge:

First of all, TAKARA-TOMY invited a few prominent Japanese Beyblade YouTubers and gave them gold, 1st place prizes and seems to really honour them for several minutes each, highlighting their contribution.

Secondly, what the hell, one of the judges seems to be Blader Ken from Metal Fight Beyblade?!

They held a sort of tournament with all of those YouTubers and made a full video about this whole day.

On top of that, take a minute to realise that there are other anonymous Bladers and everyone is totally above fifteen years old, so TAKARA-TOMY is really promoting all-ages tournaments to a scale that we have actually never seen before in Beyblade.

So many things for Hasbro to take notes on. We may criticise TAKARA-TOMY for many decisions and oversights since the beginning of Burst, but wow, this video is so encouraging and innovative.
Wow, that is super amazing! It's just great they're doing such events, looks like a lot of fun.

Just a random thing I've noticed: They've put up "9" instead of "N" for L2's disc (8:00). I didn't really except that they would release a disc with the same name twice, but this kind of confirms(?) that the letter (N = Nine) and number (9) system is interchangeable in this case, so that they won't really a "9" disc with actual frame attachements.
(Aug. 15, 2017  12:43 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: [Image: B8Si36g.png?1]
I found this online, is it real?

Yes it's legitSmile
(Aug. 15, 2017  1:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Secondly, what the hell, one of the judges seems to be Blader Ken from Metal Fight Beyblade?!

Oh man, it is! With those celebrity shades, you'd think he was trying to disguise himself, though, that beard is basically iconic at this point, lol.

(Aug. 15, 2017  1:51 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Just a random thing I've noticed: They've put up "9" instead of "N" for L2's disc (8:00). I didn't really except that they would release a disc with the same name twice, but this kind of confirms(?) that the letter (N = Nine) and number (9) system is interchangeable in this case, so that they won't really a "9" disc with actual frame attachements.

I wouldn't read too much into something so small coming from a video like this. Seems more likely to me that whoever was in charge of making the graphics for this video just assumed all the Discs with numerical names were written out as numbers.
(Aug. 15, 2017  7:03 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2017  1:51 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Just a random thing I've noticed: They've put up "9" instead of "N" for L2's disc (8:00). I didn't really except that they would release a disc with the same name twice, but this kind of confirms(?) that the letter (N = Nine) and number (9) system is interchangeable in this case, so that they won't really a "9" disc with actual frame attachements.

I wouldn't read too much into something so small coming from a video like this. Seems more likely to me that whoever was in charge of making the graphics for this video just assumed all the Discs with numerical names were written out as numbers.

That's probably the case, haha.
I don't know if this was brought up earlier, but at least we see P2 & M2 among the next micro releases. But still, they did the same with Amaterios. I kinda have the feeling that P2 is another left out Defense&Stamina exclusive like Wyvang.
But maybe we will see P2 & M2 in the next Burst app update. I hope P2 will have its original parts then, but we could always use another Edge, hehe.