Beyblade Random Thoughts

I hope you're not suggesting that could be a top-tier combo. Do you have tests? Don't see how it could KO stamina, well.

Galaxy Blade I think I'm losing my marbles, hah. I could've sworn I saw blue F230, but I don't think such a thing exists. Lol
Some stamina's can KO each other. Some tests would be good, but what stadium was you using and against what combos?

Kaizer: What was that blue F230 about, haha.
I assume he was using a bb10, if so attack would dominate it since wyvang had high recoil.
With the Coriolis effect in mind, Shouldn't the northern and southern hemispheres have different tier lists?
(Dec. 22, 2013  3:06 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: With the Coriolis effect in mind, Shouldn't the northern and southern hemispheres have different tier lists?

Coriolis Effect is not an actual thing.
Well if our toilets* flush in different directions, and they have a physical explaination for it, I think it would have some effect on beys.
*sorry to bring that up, but there's no other example that I can th!nk of
(Dec. 22, 2013  4:16 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Well if our toilets* flush in different directions, and they have a physical explaination for it, I think it would have some effect on beys.
*sorry to bring that up, but there's no other example that I can th!nk of

http://www.snopes.com/science/coriolis.asp
Well then, I stand corrected.
(Dec. 22, 2013  12:05 AM)Kaizer Wrote: I hope you're not suggesting that could be a top-tier combo. Do you have tests? Don't see how it could KO stamina, well.

Galaxy Blade I think I'm losing my marbles, hah. I could've sworn I saw blue F230, but I don't think such a thing exists. Lol
tests coming soon. Like when I get back home. But that'll be on the 29th.
(Dec. 22, 2013  3:06 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: With the Coriolis effect in mind, Shouldn't the northern and southern hemispheres have different tier lists?
To add to what th!nk posted, the magnitude of coriolis force is too small to even affect the motion of a Beyblade. Because it is dependant on the velocity of an object and also the Earth's angular velocity. In case of a Beyblade, their product is an almost negligible number which can be neglected.
Necromancer Fenrir SR200PF ... Perhaps this was a Beyblade part of the Random Booster that was supposed to be released as BBG-28 ? Otherwise, it would make no sense for TAKARA-TOMY to release a special Bottom exclusive to the prize Beyblade in a Random Booster right after in a Booster Beyblade ... And we know that, in Zero-G, the special new parts of the prize Beyblade get repeated in other Beyblades of the Random Booster.

Hey, that being said, L-Pegasus Blader, now that we know that it actually has a new Chrome Wheel and everything, I invite you to create a new thread about this Beyblade in the Beyblade General forum. Now it deserves one, and you should be the one making the topic.
This is weird ...
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-Lava-Lizard-Salamader-Saramanda-BD145EWD-Takara-Super-Custom-Rare-/380807205233?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item58a9e0d171

That graphic is zionson's, and it would be weird for a seller to open many Beyblades just to form this unusual combination just to fit the image. Is the seller zionson, by any chance ?
Couldn't be, unless he moved to the US (and I'm absolutely sure he hasn't just from quickly checking his facebook). Probably just someone stealing his graphic.

EDIT: Oh, misread that. That is really odd, actually. Maybe the seller misread what the item was or something?

EDIT 2: Looking at the seller's other parts, he has the Nightmare and UW145 from Nightmare Rex UW145EWD (which the EWD for that combo comes from) in there, and he has a tune-up parts category. Perhaps he either put it together from parts just because, or it's an effort to get rid of parts he couldn't sell (there are a lot of RB beys still around on ebay for cheap). Extremely odd, though. The only way it all could be true was if Zionson had sold it to that seller, or something.
(Dec. 30, 2013  4:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is weird ...
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-Lava-Liz...58a9e0d171

That graphic is zionson's, and it would be weird for a seller to open many Beyblades just to form this unusual combination just to fit the image. Is the seller zionson, by any chance ?
The seller is based in Alabama. Also, zionson does have his own eBay account (http://www.ebay.com/usr/zionson which he used to sell these beys: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Zionson-...ys-on-eBay
(Dec. 30, 2013  4:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is weird ...
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-Lava-Liz...58a9e0d171

hmmmmm, it says its unopened, yet it is put together and "ready for battle". I agree with th!nk it's probaly just spare parts, trying to be passed off as a limited edition.
Guys, don't freak out but I just moved the box full of containers with all my plastic parts and beys in them off my bedside shelf I guess you'd call it, and put my significantly more compact collection of MFB stuff in its place.

I'll get back to plastics eventually (and if I don't get plasticsdb done before plastics/hms remembrance day this year I'll post the URL when it's announced), but right now Limited and all the new Zero G parts I got for christmas to use in it are so much more interesting to me (in testing for plasticsDB I exhausted everything I could come up with for plastics, and the last thing I came up with was kinda broken and also very defensive which was a bit of a downer), and Zero G Beys do look absolutely fantastic with crystal wheels on them (I'm really happy that they fit so well into Limited like that - now if only they weren't almost universally better in crystal up...) so I enjoy mixing and matching parts with them when I'm watching stuff to keep my hands busy (I fidget a lot otherwise, fwiw).
Can anyone else put there MLD on a String Launcher? Or is it just me?
(Jan. 03, 2014  10:22 PM)" L Wrote: Can anyone else put there MLD on a String Launcher? Or is it just me?

What do you mean? It will or won't stay on the String Launcher? Tongue_out
I can put it on. Then I can launch it in right spin, full power if I want.
You can if the prongs are bent inward. That is what I was told.
Yeah, that can happen if the prongs are a bit inward. That has happened on several of my Hasbro Ripcord Launchers.

I'd say that it could happen with Rapidity, but I know you're knowledgeable enough to tell a fake from a real Beyblade, haha. Grin
Replace the prongs if needed Ive had to do that before after using some seriously imbalanced beys like Duo in attack mode and Revizer.
Thanks for the help. Also, that was my Hasbro String Launcher and MLD. So I know it's legit, haha. But thanks for those words Leone19!
Wow, just got my Pegasis and Libra. yes I know there is no clear wheel to add weight but I guess I was just ignorant to how nice of wheels these are. Now I understand better why there was such a big deal about Libra before the Basalt days.
Libra 41.86 grams
Pegasis 34.52 grams
Burn 31.55 grams + Cancer 3.16 = 34.71
this is just random excitedness <--- if selfie and twerking were words of the year excitedness should definitely be a word.