Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 04, 2013  4:54 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: So I have 2 things-

1. I realized I have a bey from every generation except 4 layer system

2. In a battle between dark_mousy and Kai-v I saw on YouTube, I saw Kai-v do sometype of cross handed launch that has been on my mind lately. Anyone know about this?

That's. Great
2.Which video I want to see it Is it the Anime north one I'll just have to watch it again.
Here: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsg1bIyEik4 really curious about that launch...
(Dec. 04, 2013  5:26 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Here: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsg1bIyEik4 really curious about that launch...

I hurt My risk When I tried that once. But Its an Great technique I just. Tested I wanna. Come up with a Name I'll call It the "V-FORMATION LAUNCHING TECHNIQUE.!" Since Kai V last letter is V but you make an V but mostly. An X.And I choose It because. Kai-V us just that awesome.
(Dec. 04, 2013  5:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: My explanation is here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Left-han...pid1158068

Nice Explanation. But You should. Name your excellent launching. Technique I tried to name it as seen an couple post above.
I'm pretty sure it's just a "left handed launch."
(Dec. 04, 2013  5:39 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's just a "left handed launch."

That's. An boring. Name We need some new Exciting names for launching.
I tried that with my worn driger MS and it made it lose (lose bakance and scrape) in a hasbro stadium,let's just call it the Kai-v launch
What is the best about this subject right now is that while, before, it could be said that it made a rather weak launch, I can now say that I defeated Blitz and Kei with it hah.
(Dec. 04, 2013  5:46 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I tried that with my worn driger MS and it made it lose (lose bakance and scrape) in a hasbro stadium,let's just call it the Kai-v launch

Hasbro Is an Unbalanced. Stadium. That's helped to its tiling The wait was nit balanced and Lead to the fateful. Scraping of the stadium resolving into Self OS.

(Dec. 04, 2013  5:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What is the best about this subject right now is that while, before, it could be said that it made a rather weak launch, I can now say that I defeated Blitz and Kei with it hah.

Wow that's Amazing I might Start Trying. Thus launch lets hope I don't hurt my wrist again but You really. Should name. It something. More.
Yeah, I think that semi flat RC just overall has balance issues, atleast that's what mine does
(Dec. 04, 2013  5:51 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Yeah, I think that semi flat RC just overall has balance issues, atleast that's what mine does

Mines does too When it gets low on speed it tips over and starts going into circles.
Hi all ive been looking for cheap old beyblade pastics but cant find any good ones on ebay, anyone know where i can get some?
(Dec. 04, 2013  6:18 AM)VelocityVee Wrote: Hi all ive been looking for cheap old beyblade pastics but cant find any good ones on ebay, anyone know where i can get some?

Check out the buying and selling forum dedicated. To selling all types of Beyblade. Merchandise. And buying.This isn't. The place for this question.
Whoever said go shoot in the middle of the second battle sounded a lot like English dub Sakyo.
Guys, look at my awesome birthday cake! We had my party today with my dads side of the family. My actual birthday is on Saturday.

Awesome Tri!

I missed a golden opportunity to hand out WBO cards at Walmart, because they were in my case and not on me. I brought up the wbo and tournaments so hopefully they still look us up.. my cards are in my wallet now!
I still need cards! I may have to print some of my own up. Our local Walmart is always stocking up, and selling out of, Beys, so I know we've got more bladers around than I've reached so far.
(Dec. 05, 2013  11:57 PM)Naijalak Wrote: I still need cards! I may have to print some of my own up. Our local Walmart is always stocking up, and selling out of, Beys, so I know we've got more bladers around than I've reached so far.

Its funny with the cards though. You'll get peopke acting so interested but I haven't had one at a tournament or even seen one on here from the cards I've handed out...
Nice cake Tri! I'll make sure to say Happy Birthday to you tomorrow!

That is seriously a nice cake, no one would ever do that for me, hah.
Pretty schweet cake Cute I'd personally prefer a MFB one, but I don't think my family would want to get me a Beyblade cake for my 18th birthday in the first place haha
The cool thing is, I didn't even ask my aunt to make it, haha! I was surprised she used the old series. I hate the new one so... Yeah haha.

On topic, I used a stone face and a random setup with SP230BWD and used the big rubber part of a beywheel and put it together, it looks awesome, haha!
Your aunt made that?!?!?!? Wow she has some skills ......Smile
Dude... she made that? I'm so jealous of her cake-baking skillz lol. How did she get the image though? Does she work at a bakery?
(Dec. 06, 2013  1:16 AM)Tri Wrote: The cool thing is, I didn't even ask my aunt to make it, haha! I was surprised she used the old series. I hate the new one so... Yeah haha.

On topic, I used a stone face and a random setup with SP230BWD and used the big rubber part of a beywheel and put it together, it looks awesome, haha!
Woah, you hate the new series too? Tri respect points +200
And awesome cake! I wish I had one like that. I also wish I liked cake Tongue_out