Beyblade Random Thoughts

So I opened up to my whole English yesterday that I like Beyblade, haha. One of my friends even said he still likes them to and he still has them from 6th grade! I hope I can get him to join here!
(Oct. 05, 2013  11:05 PM)Tri Wrote: So I just heard the song Same Love by Macklemore and I just started writing this random parody of it. Its beyblade related, so it's okay here. I didn't stop to think of what would sound better, I just typed, haha. It's my story of beyblade in my life, haha.

It's cool lol Grin
I actually focus on beys more than anything else lol.
(Oct. 09, 2013  3:41 PM)cccyyy Wrote: I actually focus on beys more than anything else lol.

Your a true blader thenMr. Dickinson
(Oct. 09, 2013  3:41 PM)cccyyy Wrote: I actually focus on beys more than anything else lol.
same here.
(Oct. 07, 2013  1:28 AM)Tri Wrote: Haha, she must still truly live it. I wish I could find someone around here like that. Preferably a blader chick, because we all know they are the ones to go for Wink.

Man I had forgotten about just how much unwanted attention female bladers get on here, particularly via PM etc. I don't think I'm glad to be reminded.
So, today I noticed that I get a natural sliding shoot, haha. I was just using a regular Light Launcher and every single time, with an RF, MF, etc., I got a very good sliding shoot.

I wasn't even attempting to get one XD. I'm just so used to it I guess.
(Oct. 12, 2013  2:33 AM)Tri Wrote: So, today I noticed that I get a natural sliding shoot, haha. I was just using a regular Light Launcher and every single time, with an RF, MF, etc., I got a very good sliding shoot.

I wasn't even attempting to get one XD. I'm just so used to it I guess.

the same thing happens to me, on every flat tip except for Q, I tried to trade a Pegasus face + a goreim for RS. the other person wouldn't go for it.
sometimes i accidently do sliding shoots with a string launcher L XD
actually I can do Sliding shoot alot easier with R2F and LRF then MF for some reason MF's pattern is more of a big circle that cuts near the side of the middle at an angle///
all XF is good for is tornado stall sence its impossible to do a sliding shoot with
(Oct. 13, 2013  2:04 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: all XF is good for is tornado stall sence its impossible to do a sliding shoot with
Even better for that use is GF, it is faster. Stupid
yeah but the reason it's not top tier is because MF does the same thing except towards the end of the battle it has tons more stamina (which is one of the main things a T-Staller needs) isn't as aggressive thus it won't self KO as much Smile
mf is amazing for tornado stall it has a really good balance of stamina and attack
Although I don't have one, I like the Kreis gimmick a lot. If it could rotate 360 degrees in free spin it could actually be competitive, but sadly it isn't.
The Kreis wheel is slightly an oval shape, I'd think it would be the new Basalt, I just wonder why TT designs newer beyblades to outclass previous releases...
People would probaly get bored if there's were a couple parts that would always dominate
Imagine how I feel when Wyvang places 1st in a tournament, I'm already bored with the repetitive winning combinations.. "WYVANG WON?? JUST ANOTHER DAY IN CANADA, NORTH CAROLINA..."
One day in LA, "OMG DUO BD WON 1ST PLACE?? MOVE OVER WYVANG HERE COMES DUO BD!!"
#capslockcruisecontrol
Edit: Don't be offended by my post, I'm just commenting on the repetitive outcomes in today's tournaments. I also said Canada and NC because those places are hotcakes.
Well yes, and the fact that it is a competely genius marketing strategy.
Bought the Griffin Dragooon Synchrom pack today.
dat Black Dragooon... O.O Never using it just because I don't want to scuff the paint.
(Oct. 13, 2013  5:26 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Bought the Griffin Dragooon Synchrom pack today.
dat Black Dragooon... O.O Never using it just because I don't want to scuff the paint.

Use black sharpie to cover up the chips in the paint and you can use it all you want.
Found a Griffin Air Dragooon just yesterday in which my brother brought and now he using the Black Dragooon chrome wheel but I guess it his after all.

Funny thing yesterday I found 2 Kids with their mom who had the same strong interest as me so I told them about the site where blader host their own tournaments around the world etc (this was a good moment to use WBO promotion cards but sadly I didn't had any but o guess that would made the site look more professional). The most ironic thing is they used to do thing I did when I was a newb for ex. Launching beyblades at soda cans,walls,stair railings but I wasnt crazy enough to freeze my own beyblades.
(Oct. 13, 2013  4:09 PM)Zero X Wrote: Found a Griffin Air Dragooon just yesterday in which my brother brought and now he using the Black Dragooon chrome wheel but I guess it his after all.

Funny thing yesterday I found 2 Kids with their mom who had the same strong interest as me so I told them about the site where blader host their own tournaments around the world etc (this was a good moment to use WBO promotion cards but sadly I didn't had any but o guess that would made the site look more professional). The most ironic thing is they used to do thing I did when I was a newb for ex. Launching beyblades at soda cans,walls,stair railings but I wasnt crazy enough to freeze my own beyblades.
I froze my Duo once, thought it would make it shinier. XD
My brother threw a fit after I refused to put his bey together for him and attempted to bend the walls off my BB-10, good luck with that tim (my brother). XD
He couldn't do it.
Are there any beybladers in Antarctica?? Surely, there should be one, and by Antarctica, I mean those 24/7 Frozen Countries.
Antarctica is a continent...
I really don't think there are any beyblades there.