Beyblade Random Thoughts

Pegasis or L-Drago? oh and was it a hasbro stadium with pockets? you really need to fill out the details....
No dude it was the meteor shower stadium meaning no pockets when I say KO I mean it literally it knocked it over the walls and what I meant was no matter how hard ldrago hit the recoil killed it and it is super fun to play with
ohhh yeah recoily bey's on aggresive setups in a hasbro stadium will KO the opposing bey or get KO'D frequently over the walls... although it is fun to watch but the BB:10 is A Billion times better
I like beys getting KOed in hasbro stadium it's much rarer than in bb10 so it's more exciting lol
True, just cut out exits on your hasbro stadium.. I tend to launch rrrreeeeeaaalllyyy hard, within a week, the string starts to wear and tear, I just don't understand my stage fright at tournaments when I launch bad...
Hey guys its just an update on my string launcher training: I can do it to almost full potential EDIT: I just tested my sliding shoot and I've known how to go it for months!!! I thought that I was messing it up every time but I've been doin ' it perfect !!!
(Sep. 29, 2013  4:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just had to erase a few posts in an unrelated topic, but we have known for a few days now thanks to the French dub that the Beyblade below is called "Phantom Fenrir"

"Phantom Fenrir"? Consider me very, very disappointed in Takara that it doesn't split in two.

@String Lengths: If the shorter one frayed at all, it would've lost length. Usually L/R's are a little longer IIRC. Minor variation though.
My Hasbro string launcher is weird, it can fit a Meteo L Drago on it and spin in right, but it always ends up losing lol.
My versions of knock outs in a hasbro stadium is just when a beyblade hits the shorter wall, but im still considering cutting out parts of the walls.
My little brother which is three years old got his launcher to shoot left spin beys without holding it on the launcher ( I was like Chocked_2 he was like Eee )
All you have to do is push the prongs in a bit. Pretty simple actually, but illegal.
So I just heard the song Same Love by Macklemore and I just started writing this random parody of it. Its beyblade related, so it's okay here. I didn't stop to think of what would sound better, I just typed, haha. It's my story of beyblade in my life, haha.

It's pretty funny but most of it didn't rhyme LOL
Most of it did rhyme XD it was sick too! Awesome work Tri Smile I'm going to totally show my friends that Tongue_out
EDIT: just saw the spoiler in your sig, Indiana competition looks tough! XP
(Oct. 05, 2013  11:11 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Most of it did rhyme XD it was sick too! Awesome work Tri Smile I'm going to totally show my friends that Tongue_out
I just sang it to my self I guess I didn't get the best rightLips_sealed
(Oct. 05, 2013  11:05 PM)Tri Wrote: So I just heard the song Same Love by Macklemore and I just started writing this random parody of it. Its beyblade related, so it's okay here. I didn't stop to think of what would sound better, I just typed, haha. It's my story of beyblade in my life, haha.

Liking the parody lol
That probably speaks to most people on here.
So I sung this with the same beat from that BBG Beyblade rap thing XD anyway it sounded awsome inmy head as a rap Smile anyway for some reason my beylauncher L/R is 1 rev shorter then my Beylauncher R....
So today at work one of my coworkers found out I love beyblade. Come to find out she still has all of her old plastics/HMS and stadiums. And she still loves Beyblade.
I assume you go her to join?
(Oct. 07, 2013  1:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So today at work one of my coworkers found out I love beyblade. Come to find out she still has all of her old plastics/HMS and stadiums. And she still loves Beyblade.
lol new WBO member? Wink that'd be cool XD
Shining God MS anyone? Eee
(Oct. 07, 2013  1:18 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: I assume you go her to join?

Not yet, currently working on that hah.

(Oct. 07, 2013  1:20 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Shining God MS anyone? Eee

If she had it you'd never get it from her. Shes not selling to anyone, already tried.
Haha, she must still truly live it. I wish I could find someone around here like that. Preferably a blader chick, because we all know they are the ones to go for Wink.
Oh God Tri XD. And for the Shining God MS thing, I was joking.
It'd be great if I knew more than one person that I could blade with a lot.

And Tri, I'll pass. Just want friends, haha.