Beyblade Random Thoughts

I think would more viable if it were a more-or-less 65 grams of synchrom power LOL (that way it could handle recoil -I THINK-)
Hmm...maybe I should consider looking over some Zero-G combos to pursue a mostly rubber beyblade (if the new ones have any rubber or partically rubber chrome wheels). That way it'll have high attack power without the severe recoil.
(May. 06, 2013  8:49 PM)ToraKingu Wrote: Hmm...maybe I should consider looking over some Zero-G combos to pursue a mostly rubber beyblade (if the new ones have any rubber or partically rubber chrome wheels). That way it'll have high attack power without the severe recoil.
I know a mostly rubber HWS beyblade it is Ldrago destructor's fusion wheel, Meteo Ldrago's energy ring, R145, and any rubber tip.

I was wondering what would happen if you had the fruit ninja beyblade (the one with three knifes on the track) and you launched it with a launcher from Mechanic papa.
yes, but is illegal and too light, so light it isn't even fun
I'm coming close to achieving the impossible by giving an XF bey flower pattern(in a BB-46 anyway). So far, tilting backwards works best.
(May. 08, 2013  9:13 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: yes, but is illegal and too light, so light it isn't even fun
Yeah, I found out after I tested it that it sucks bigtime! Though it is good at spin stealing when it does spin for more than 10 seconds.
Finally decided to do something about a facebolt that had gotten stuck to one of my beys, so I sawed through the facebolt & the T125 it was stuck to. Ended up being a lot easier than I thought it would be, & the T125 is still half attached lol
I'm still trying to think what combo I could do for MSF Saramanda^2 and I think I'm going to a death end, sometimes customizing is sooooo difficult...
My technique to customizing is to take apart all beys that are new or need improovements, then try to make combo names that make sense like: Rock Cancer(Rock Lobsta), Phantom Cancer(Ghost Crab), Big Bang/Galaxy Wolf(Solar System Wolf), Fang Serpent, Evil Gemios(Evil Twins), Flame/Burn/Infreno/Thermal/Torch Fireblaze, etc. Then I might try to associate the track with the Character, if not the type and find a tip to go with it. Whatever I have left is built at random or in order to make a specific type. And I usually get about 2+ good combos.

I'm no sure how that would work for 0g exactly but try it
Seems like the best place to post this: Master Dranciel?
[Image: 7D96EE3E-48CA-4DBE-951C-BEE26E9920A0-575...4dcf00.jpg]
and you posted that here because....?

I think that's not a "Thought"

Anyway I searched has an idiot for something on that picture before post this
"Master Dranciel" is a typo.

What does "Anyway I searched has an idiot for something on that picture before post this" mean?
that I was trying to find what was wrong with the picture, but sometimes I have problems making understandable sentences

next time I could post it in spanish too so someone can understand it LOL
Ha, I'm just being my grammar-crazy self.

Actual beyblade random thought-

I don't think that it's even possible that TT or Hasbro will ever release a Zero-G beyblade that has tier-list stamina... the "crystal" throws things off to the point that I doubt that there wil ever be a great ZG stamina-type. There coud be decent ones, but I don't think that it's possible to get the beyblade to balance as well as MFB.
I'm sure somebody else has realized this, but all the left-spin only beyblades are always dragons...
(May. 22, 2013  3:45 PM)Cake Wrote: Ha, I'm just being my grammar-crazy self.

Actual beyblade random thought-

I don't think that it's even possible that TT or Hasbro will ever release a Zero-G beyblade that has tier-list stamina... the "crystal" throws things off to the point that I doubt that there wil ever be a great ZG stamina-type. There coud be decent ones, but I don't think that it's possible to get the beyblade to balance as well as MFB.

Um Dragooon combos are spin stealers which are stamina and they dominate the metagame and probably always will... The reason that Zero G Synchrom wheels aren't good at stamina is more to do how they heavy they are.
You are right ultra, but has I said to him, the combo I refer is a really good combo and has a stamina synchrom it OS many top tier ones, I think their not that bad, just harder to make
(May. 22, 2013  10:46 PM)Ultra Wrote: The reason that Zero G Synchrom wheels aren't good at stamina is more to do how they heavy they are.

What's your basis for this opinion? Weight doesn't necessarily decrease Stamina. What matters is how it is distributed.
Weight needs more force to spin and adds friction, if my logic is right, that's what he means
Found all this at Value World for $3.83 all 100% Takara Tomy Beys [Image: ?ui=2&ik=ad73ebb383&view=att&th=13ecf46b...BfUiWJZPn8]
Your picture doesn't work
Based around what Izhkoort said I will try to explain. You're right of course. The weight distribution is of utmost importance for metal wheels. But for synchrom wheels even perfect weight distribution can't save it. With previous metal wheels the MW has required a plastic section. This evens the weight out allowing the majority to go where it is needed for good stamina ability. Since synchrom is two metal wheels together it's basically a block of metal. There is no weight ratio of heavy to light unlike with previous MFB series beys. It now goes from moderately heavy to very heavy.

I can't really explain why since I know very little about physics really so I will do some more research.
Ultra, I'm in a neutral position, both are right in some ways

What you said Ultra is very logical, but Synchroms aren't tested enough, but with Genbull^2 is proved that is possible to make a Stamina Synchrom that can be top tier, there are many combinations of chrome wheels to be tested to say now that they can't made a good stamina type, and people are more likely to test attack and defense with chrome wheels, so it's even more delayed a top tier with any synchrom

Has I said: It's possible, but more difficult
I don't really understand physics but I think the reason that synchroms are less inclined to stamina is because of the massive increase in weight. I'm now thinking however. I believe that due to the increase in weight aspects of stamina combos need to be adjusted. This is vague but here is my understanding of why that combo works:

According to my research more weight means faster precession which is what happens when a beyblade loses energy. Once it loses all it's energy it will stop spinning. So:

SR200: Taller track means helps to handle this. If you made the track 145 I think that combo would do pretty bad.
TB: Not sure yet.

The would like more tests for SR200 to see if this is correct though.