Beyblade Giveaway: Win a B-201 Zest Achilles Customize Set

[Image: WBO-Mall-of-Toys-Beyblade-Giveaway-Thread-Graphic.png]

Giveaway Rules

• This giveaway is open to all registered WBO members. Not registered? Join now.
  • Enter by posting once in this thread with which part you are most excited for from B-201 Zest Achilles Customize Set and why (multiple posts will not add multiple entries).
  • The entry period will end on September 30th, 2022 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced a few days afterwards.
  • All entrants agree to be contacted via the email tied to their WBO account if they are selected as winner.

Prize

One lucky winner will earn this prize!

The winning entrant will also win one of the Bit Boosters below, which contain one random Bit for your profile!

Bit Boosters

The winner will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters:

• Bit Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
  • Bit Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
  • Bit Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
  • Bit Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
  • Bit Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png]
  • Bit Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]
  • Bit Booster CRIMSON [Image: faceboostercrimson.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURE [Image: faceboosterazure.png]
  • Bit Booster AMBER [Image: faceboosteramber.png]
  • Bit Booster VIOLET [Image: faceboosterviolet.png]
  • Bit Booster JADE [Image: faceboosterjade.png]
  • Bit Booster JET [Image: faceboosterjet.png]
  • Bit Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png]
  • Bit Booster AMETHYST [Image: FaceBoosterAMETHYST.png]
  • Bit Booster SAPPHIRE [Image: FaceBoosterSAPPHIRE.png]
  • Bit Booster EMERALD [Image: FaceBoosterEMERALD.png]
  • Bit Booster RUBY [Image: FaceBoosterRUBY.png]
  • Bit Booster ONYX [Image: FaceBoosterONYX.png]
  • Bit Booster DRIVER[Image: faceboosterdriver.png]
  • Bit Booster GARNET [Image: Bit-Booster-Garnet.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURITE [Image: Bit-Booster-Azurite.png]
Good luck, everyone!

Thank you to MallOfToys.com!

[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]

Huge thank you to MallOfToys.com for sponsoring this giveaway. Everyone, if you're looking for the latest Takara-Tomy Beyblades at the lowest prices, be sure to check out their website.

Heads up: If you buy something through MallOfToys, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!
Honestly favorite part is probably illegal tbh, I just really like it’s design
I really like the spare parts this set offers, and Quattro’ is really cool.
My favorite thing from this set is zest's sticker sheet. Love putting those Z's on stadiums and launchers.
My favorite part has to be Quattro’. It’s fun to use and has quite a bit of same spin stamina in the defense mode.
Really excited for Illegal, it's gonna be fun for meme combo names and more round discs are always welcome.
Count me in!  I'm most excited for illegal because it's a competitive and difficult to obtain disk.
I'm excited for the entire Zest Achilles, I'm a big fan of it's DB evo. My favorite part is honestly probably the Zest Blade. Also Chain Phoenix, first chain and a second Phoenix Core isn't bad. Hollow Ragnarok is okay.
The 4 armor is really interesting for it's weight distribution. A gear is cool also makes divine a bit better I hear
I hope I get it because I want a second copy of Achilles

I am also hyped for the new driver on Achilles
I'm most excited for the layer! Looks sick (and so is it's gimmick). I failed to get astral, so I'll settle for this!
I am most excited for the Illegal disc, as it seems pretty strong and versatile for attack combos.
I like the Illegal disk because it's legal in tournaments.
I'm most excited for the Illegal Disk and Quattro' driver and A-Gear as i hear it makes Divine a bit better. I'd also like a spare Fortress Disk and i'm in love with that Phoenix core.
I'm most excited about the A-Gear. I have Divine Belial with the D-Gear and I would love to add the A-Gear and see how it performs. I hope I win the Giveaway.
For me it's quatro' because it is very versatile
(Sep. 16, 2022  11:43 PM)Hato Wrote: [Image: WBO-Mall-of-Toys-Beyblade-Giveaway-Thread-Graphic.png]

Giveaway Rules

• This giveaway is open to all registered WBO members. Not registered? Join now.
  • Enter by posting once in this thread with which part you are most excited for from B-201 Zest Achilles Customize Set and why (multiple posts will not add multiple entries).
  • The entry period will end on September 30th, 2022 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced a few days afterwards.
  • All entrants agree to be contacted via the email tied to their WBO account if they are selected as winner.

Prize

The winning entrant will also win one of the Bit Boosters below, which contain one random Bit for your profile!

Bit Boosters

The winner will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters:

Good luck, everyone!

Huge thank you to MallOfToys.com for sponsoring this giveaway. Everyone, if you're looking for the latest Takara-Tomy Beyblades at the lowest prices, be sure to check out their website.

Heads up: If you buy something through MallOfToys, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!

(Sep. 16, 2022  11:43 PM)Hato Wrote: [Image: WBO-Mall-of-Toys-Beyblade-Giveaway-Thread-Graphic.png]

Giveaway Rules

Prize

Bit Boosters

Good luck, everyone!

Giveaway Rules

Prize

Bit Boosters

Good luck, everyone!

Hey I really like the whole Zest Achilles set
The reason I want to get this set is mainly bcuz I want the Hollow ring in my collection.
I'm always down for a new evolution of my favorite bey, but I'm most excited for that Phoenix core recolor. I want to pair it with my extra prominence ring in order to make the DB equivalent of a Dead Phoenix.
Im in cause the parts are good
my favorite part is qt dash because i need it for my sprizen
I'm not sure what I like most, it's all so good! If I really have to choose though, I would say that the driver is my favorite part because it's so versatile.
I love illegal the most and the Phoenix core best parts in this set
Most interested in illegal and Quattro on this one gl everybody