Beyblade Giveaway: Win a B-201 Zest Achilles Customize Set

I'm excited for this cos I like Quattro'. its amazing in same spin stamina Smile
(Sep. 16, 2022  11:43 PM)Hato Wrote: [Image: WBO-Mall-of-Toys-Beyblade-Giveaway-Thread-Graphic.png]

Giveaway Rules

• This giveaway is open to all registered WBO members. Not registered? Join now.
  • Enter by posting once in this thread with which part you are most excited for from B-201 Zest Achilles Customize Set and why (multiple posts will not add multiple entries).
  • The entry period will end on September 30th, 2022 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced a few days afterwards.
  • All entrants agree to be contacted via the email tied to their WBO account if they are selected as winner.

Prize

One lucky winner will earn this prize!

The winning entrant will also win one of the Bit Boosters below, which contain one random Bit for your profile!

Bit Boosters

The winner will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters:

• Bit Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
  • Bit Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
  • Bit Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
  • Bit Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
  • Bit Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png]
  • Bit Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]
  • Bit Booster CRIMSON [Image: faceboostercrimson.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURE [Image: faceboosterazure.png]
  • Bit Booster AMBER [Image: faceboosteramber.png]
  • Bit Booster VIOLET [Image: faceboosterviolet.png]
  • Bit Booster JADE [Image: faceboosterjade.png]
  • Bit Booster JET [Image: faceboosterjet.png]
  • Bit Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png]
  • Bit Booster AMETHYST [Image: FaceBoosterAMETHYST.png]
  • Bit Booster SAPPHIRE [Image: FaceBoosterSAPPHIRE.png]
  • Bit Booster EMERALD [Image: FaceBoosterEMERALD.png]
  • Bit Booster RUBY [Image: FaceBoosterRUBY.png]
  • Bit Booster ONYX [Image: FaceBoosterONYX.png]
  • Bit Booster DRIVER[Image: faceboosterdriver.png]
  • Bit Booster GARNET [Image: Bit-Booster-Garnet.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURITE [Image: Bit-Booster-Azurite.png]
Good luck, everyone!

Thank you to MallOfToys.com!

[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]

Huge thank you to MallOfToys.com for sponsoring this giveaway. Everyone, if you're looking for the latest Takara-Tomy Beyblades at the lowest prices, be sure to check out their website.

Heads up: If you buy something through MallOfToys, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!

my favorite part is quattro', i like mode changes 🙂
Im mostly interested in the Achilles bey, the metal never, the chain blade and the phoenix core.
I'm hopping in on this, the thing I'm most hyped is the Zest blade, the awesome and amazing modes you get with it, would very much so like to add it to my collection
I really wanna win this I really like zest Achilles and it has Flippin 48 modes and its first dual spin Achilles and it has quattro dash I really like quattro driver I never won a giveaway before hope I win this.
My favorite part in this set is probably quatro' I only saw it in action in videos but it looks like it performs really well and I'd love to add it to my collection
Honestly, my favorite part is probably the layer, so many different mode combination’s and it’s fun to see the 3rd burst Dual spin beyblade, kind of reminds me of the Cho-Z Achilles rumors because of the LR string launcher it came with, either way, love the layer and release
Qt’ no doubt no cap
(Sep. 16, 2022  11:43 PM)Hato Wrote: [Image: WBO-Mall-of-Toys-Beyblade-Giveaway-Thread-Graphic.png]

Giveaway Rules

• This giveaway is open to all registered WBO members. Not registered? Join now.
  • Enter by posting once in this thread with which part you are most excited for from B-201 Zest Achilles Customize Set and why (multiple posts will not add multiple entries).
  • The entry period will end on September 30th, 2022 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced a few days afterwards.
  • All entrants agree to be contacted via the email tied to their WBO account if they are selected as winner.

Prize

One lucky winner will earn this prize!

The winning entrant will also win one of the Bit Boosters below, which contain one random Bit for your profile!

Bit Boosters

The winner will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters:

• Bit Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
  • Bit Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
  • Bit Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
  • Bit Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
  • Bit Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png]
  • Bit Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]
  • Bit Booster CRIMSON [Image: faceboostercrimson.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURE [Image: faceboosterazure.png]
  • Bit Booster AMBER [Image: faceboosteramber.png]
  • Bit Booster VIOLET [Image: faceboosterviolet.png]
  • Bit Booster JADE [Image: faceboosterjade.png]
  • Bit Booster JET [Image: faceboosterjet.png]
  • Bit Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png]
  • Bit Booster AMETHYST [Image: FaceBoosterAMETHYST.png]
  • Bit Booster SAPPHIRE [Image: FaceBoosterSAPPHIRE.png]
  • Bit Booster EMERALD [Image: FaceBoosterEMERALD.png]
  • Bit Booster RUBY [Image: FaceBoosterRUBY.png]
  • Bit Booster ONYX [Image: FaceBoosterONYX.png]
  • Bit Booster DRIVER[Image: faceboosterdriver.png]
  • Bit Booster GARNET [Image: Bit-Booster-Garnet.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURITE [Image: Bit-Booster-Azurite.png]
Good luck, everyone!

Thank you to MallOfToys.com!

[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]

Huge thank you to MallOfToys.com for sponsoring this giveaway. Everyone, if you're looking for the latest Takara-Tomy Beyblades at the lowest prices, be sure to check out their website.

Heads up: If you buy something through MallOfToys, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!

Everything about this set is amazing but I look forward to metal never the most because never was my favorite stamina driver
I'm most excited for the Zest Achilles part. I'm just a fan of Achilles. I know it's not that good, but i'd just like to collect the complete line of the protagonists.
The new disk looks really interesting
I'm excited for the zest layer honestly. I'm curious to see if its competitivly viable in any way.
Lo mas interensante es el set es achilles por girar en ambos sentidos y la zest sword, el disco ilegal, el driver cuattro' por los 4 modos y el chaik phoenix hollow por lo raro y dificil de conseguir y la a-gear para mi divine belial
im most interested in illegal because of its weight and the a gear for my divine belial so i can make it perfect
My favorite part of this set would be the bey it self my beyblade burst favorite has always been Achilles when it first came out 
Definitely quattro’, it looks awesome. Or maybe illegal. Idk lol
Most interested in the Achilles blade and core, also quattro
I was and am most excited for the Zest blade. When I had heard it was good for attack combos it was so satisfying to hear after some while of Achilles being kind of mid competitively. Some people do say it’s inconsistent but I don’t really care I just want to see it smack. Plus I like how it’s reminiscent of Union, my favorite Achilles.
I'm really in it for everything. Zest for what I've seen is a really cool bey. And shield and hollow even thought not as hyped for are decently well. And the variety of combos I can make as well is exciting.
Sweeetttt i been trying to get this set money been tight lately hope i win good luck to all
Really liking the Hollow Ragnaruk so that's what I'm most excited for in this set
Zest Achilles is cool. It's literally astral spriggan but better. IT has the zest armor, which is so cool, since its the same general idea as infinite achilles, but for less than a guarenteed infinite achilles. It also includes the a gear for belial.
Cant wait for all the cursed combos I'll make with illegal
The A Gear. I want to try it with Belial with D Gear.
I’m just in love with the colors! Stony as well. But the design is incredible.