Beyblade Giveaway: B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set

I'm excited about the fact that Helios and Hyperion are returning once again and I don't have those 2 yet so I'm excited to see another interchangeable parts set that includes the brothers beys
I love beyblades and as a bladder I always admired beyblade so much in fact everytime I leave it no matter how long my bey speaks to me calls out to me to bring me back into the Magical top with such great powers gimmicks and science blading is for fun but it's more than that it brings us together it shows us how some physics work people may see this as a toy but it's more than that beyblades are our partners that allow us to battle others to have fun and to get better so what does any of this have to do with how I'm excited about the new set getting a chance to battle with this set means I can make new friends train more and continue to admire the tops because again these beys bring us together and even if I don't win idc at least I showed my thoughts about beyblade I hope they will be a tournament where Im at soon cause there aren't a lot where I am
As a person getting back into Beyblade from the Plastic series, I'm excited for the bearing drift and h gear. Learning about these new systems and parts is a blast and I find myself warming up to the new gen aesthetics more and more as I look at them
Im the most excited for the new hyperion. I remember him being super fast and strong in sparking. I really want to see him in action with his new evolution Grin.
(Oct. 08, 2022  6:36 PM)Kei Wrote: [Image: i8ab7jA.png]

To celebrate the launch of our partnership with Beyblade Premier–our new official USA sponsor–we are giving away a B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set!

Giveaway Rules

• This giveaway is open to all registered WBO members. Not registered? Join now.
  • Enter by posting once in this thread with which part you are most excited for from B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set and why (multiple posts will not add multiple entries).
  • The entry period will end on October 31st, 2022 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced a few days afterwards.
  • All entrants agree to be contacted via the email tied to their WBO account if they are selected as winner.

Prize

One lucky winner will earn this prize!

The winning entrant will also win one of the Bit Boosters below, which contain one random Bit for your profile!

Bit Boosters

The winner will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters:

• Bit Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
  • Bit Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
  • Bit Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
  • Bit Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
  • Bit Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png]
  • Bit Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]
  • Bit Booster CRIMSON [Image: faceboostercrimson.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURE [Image: faceboosterazure.png]
  • Bit Booster AMBER [Image: faceboosteramber.png]
  • Bit Booster VIOLET [Image: faceboosterviolet.png]
  • Bit Booster JADE [Image: faceboosterjade.png]
  • Bit Booster JET [Image: faceboosterjet.png]
  • Bit Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png]
  • Bit Booster AMETHYST [Image: FaceBoosterAMETHYST.png]
  • Bit Booster SAPPHIRE [Image: FaceBoosterSAPPHIRE.png]
  • Bit Booster EMERALD [Image: FaceBoosterEMERALD.png]
  • Bit Booster RUBY [Image: FaceBoosterRUBY.png]
  • Bit Booster ONYX [Image: FaceBoosterONYX.png]
  • Bit Booster DRIVER[Image: faceboosterdriver.png]
  • Bit Booster GARNET [Image: Bit-Booster-Garnet.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURITE [Image: Bit-Booster-Azurite.png]
Good luck, everyone!

Thank you to BeybladePremier.com!

[Image: QIffaFQ.png]

Huge thank you to BeybladePremier.com for sponsoring this giveaway. Everyone, if you're looking for the latest Takara-Tomy Beyblades at the lowest prices, be sure to check out their website.

Heads up: If you buy something through Beyblade Premier, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!

Most exited for the bearing drift.
The Most thing i'm hyped about this set is for sure the Super/King MR blades, the combos you can achieve with those 2 are unimaginable and the pieces that the set brings as well as that Powerfull Launcher, there's no other thing that i could wish for.
[Image: i8ab7jA.png]

To celebrate the launch of our partnership with Beyblade Premier–our new official USA sponsor–we are giving away a B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set!

Giveaway Rules

• This giveaway is open to all registered WBO members. Not registered? Join now.
  • Enter by posting once in this thread with which part you are most excited for from B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set and why (multiple posts will not add multiple entries).
  • The entry period will end on October 31st, 2022 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced a few days afterwards.
  • All entrants agree to be contacted via the email tied to their WBO account if they are selected as winner.

Prize

One lucky winner will earn this prize!

The winning entrant will also win one of the Bit Boosters below, which contain one random Bit for your profile!

Bit Boosters

The winner will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters:

• Bit Booster JADE [Image: faceboosterjade.png]
  • Bit Booster JET [Image: faceboosterjet.png]
  • Bit Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png]
  • Bit Booster AMETHYST [Image: FaceBoosterAMETHYST.png]
  • Bit Booster SAPPHIRE [Image: FaceBoosterSAPPHIRE.png]
  • Bit Booster EMERALD [Image: FaceBoosterEMERALD.png]
  • Bit Booster RUBY [Image: FaceBoosterRUBY.png]
  • Bit Booster ONYX [Image: FaceBoosterONYX.png]
  • Bit Booster DRIVER[Image: faceboosterdriver.png]
  • Bit Booster GARNET [Image: Bit-Booster-Garnet.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURITE [Image: Bit-Booster-Azurite.png]
Good luck, everyone!

Thank you to BeybladePremier.com!

[Image: QIffaFQ.png]

Huge thank you to BeybladePremier.com for sponsoring this giveaway. Everyone, if you're looking for the latest Takara-Tomy Beyblades at the lowest prices, be sure to check out their website.

Heads up: If you buy something through Beyblade Premier, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!
My eyes on that new belial core, i just want try that,
And that bearing launcher with long string, that's really interesting.
The part I’m most excited is both the Belial3 core, to finally match my Divine Blade, as well as the BearingDrift, since it would be my very first Drift copy
My faves from this are definitely the launcher (since it's quite obviously the most powerful so far), Belial3 (basically what I wanted Valkyrie2 to be, can't wait to try it on Savior, hope it puts an end to Savior's self-bursting issue), Bearing Drift (again very obviously top 1 stamina driver, really wanna try it on some combos I have on my mind, like Wing Illegal with 0 by example) and Xplosion (new rubber drivers are always fun + this has r2f shape which is my favourite for rubber tips (b.e. Jolt' is still my favourite rubber tip to use for lefts) and it has that free-spin ring that made Xc crazy, so while it may not be the best for competitive it's still at the top in my eyes)
Most exciting part for this set would have to be the Xplosion driver. We finally have a tip closer to R2F, which was one of my favorite performance tips in MFB. Sure we had Jolt but that was more akin to LRF and didn't have the same effect for right spin beys like an R2F tip would.
i want this set to get a new belial 3 core mine broke
I love the look of Divine Belial 💯🫶🏾
Im really exited for the entire set, the launcher is Strong, Super Hyperion And King Helios look really cool but the part i am expecting the most is the bearing Drift🤩🤩
I am definitely most excited for the final Belial upgrades to complete the new perfect Belial. Bearing drift is also super exciting to look forward to due to it being super meta
I’m really excited for the super ring fill rubber! I’ve seen it be decent with gigs and drift so I want to test it out!
rehehehe november first
belial 3 and why because all my beys are hasbro and i don't have a tt so am sad

i always wanted a tt bey because all i have hasbros

the reason why enter the giveaway because my Beyblades don't have any gimmicks
The contest is now closed, thank you to everybody who entered! The winner will be announced shortly.
Giveaway Results
I apologize for the delay, the results are in now!

The winner is: shindivinity!

shindivinity please PM me your full name, address, and phone number before Tuesday, November 15th, 2022 to claim your prize. Once I receive all three I will forward them to Beyblade Premier, who will be responsible for shipping your prize. Remember to also send me your choice of Bit Booster from below:

Quote:

Bit Boosters