Beyblade Giveaway: B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set

Not gonna lie, Drift Bearing is the only parts i want from this set, will give away the other part for others.
The most exciting thing from this set is that we can get easier access to bearing drift and we can fuse beyblades. We also get the new gear h gear. The launcher has a longer string and the bearing unit. I hope I can win cause I don't have money, but even if I don't win this set it will go to a good home.
Spider-Man launcher 🫣
I mostly excited for Helios honestly. I've always liked Helios since the first one and I'm excited to see if any of these parts could be used competitively. Also I'd like to make a full MC combo using Belial and the gears.
I’m most excited for the super and king blades, because you can customise them so much. And now you can make Super Helios and King Hyperion.
alr lets see if i win this and im mostly hyped for helios
Honestly, it's the drivers that I'm most excited for. Zeal and Xplosion look so fresh, and I really hope both are competitive. Not to mention Bearing Drift is also extremely good, perfect for this set! Sure, the launcher is nice and the fusion system is cool, but nothing tops the solid drivers released in the set. New drivers are hype, but new drivers that are competitive is even better!
I am most excited for Hyperion! Hyperion is one of my favorite beyblades. I am always ready to let it rip and battle with my spirit!! 🔥🔥
I am definitely most looking forward to bearing drift!
Definitely want to get Super and King, those parts are both really cool
I'm kinda new and don't know really much of anything, but if new things add to the game to make it more exciting then I am all for it!
The rubber halves of Super and King interest me greatly. I also want to see what I can cook up using Zeal. Oh, and Bearing Drift is a given.
It's hard to choose what part I want the most in this set. If I have to choose one though, I really want the Helios evolution. Easily One of my favorite beys aesthetically.
(Oct. 08, 2022  6:36 PM)I’m most excited for the Helios as this is one and only balance type bey protagonist and the gimmick is cool. Overall can’t wait for the product to arrive Wrote: [Image: i8ab7jA.png]

To celebrate the launch of our partnership with Beyblade Premier–our new official USA sponsor–we are giving away a B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set!

Giveaway Rules

• This giveaway is open to all registered WBO members. Not registered? Join now.
  • Enter by posting once in this thread with which part you are most excited for from B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set and why (multiple posts will not add multiple entries).
  • The entry period will end on October 31st, 2022 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced a few days afterwards.
  • All entrants agree to be contacted via the email tied to their WBO account if they are selected as winner.

Prize

One lucky winner will earn this prize!

The winning entrant will also win one of the Bit Boosters below, which contain one random Bit for your profile!

Bit Boosters

The winner will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters:

• Bit Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
  • Bit Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
  • Bit Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
  • Bit Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
  • Bit Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png]
  • Bit Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]
  • Bit Booster CRIMSON [Image: faceboostercrimson.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURE [Image: faceboosterazure.png]
  • Bit Booster AMBER [Image: faceboosteramber.png]
  • Bit Booster VIOLET [Image: faceboosterviolet.png]
  • Bit Booster JADE [Image: faceboosterjade.png]
  • Bit Booster JET [Image: faceboosterjet.png]
  • Bit Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png]
  • Bit Booster AMETHYST [Image: FaceBoosterAMETHYST.png]
  • Bit Booster SAPPHIRE [Image: FaceBoosterSAPPHIRE.png]
  • Bit Booster EMERALD [Image: FaceBoosterEMERALD.png]
  • Bit Booster RUBY [Image: FaceBoosterRUBY.png]
  • Bit Booster ONYX [Image: FaceBoosterONYX.png]
  • Bit Booster DRIVER[Image: faceboosterdriver.png]
  • Bit Booster GARNET [Image: Bit-Booster-Garnet.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURITE [Image: Bit-Booster-Azurite.png]
Good luck, everyone!

Thank you to BeybladePremier.com!

[Image: QIffaFQ.png]

Huge thank you to BeybladePremier.com for sponsoring this giveaway. Everyone, if you're looking for the latest Takara-Tomy Beyblades at the lowest prices, be sure to check out their website.

Heads up: If you buy something through Beyblade Premier, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!

(Oct. 08, 2022  6:36 PM)I’m most excited for the Helios as this is one and only balance type bey protagonist and the gimmick is cool. Overall can’t wait for the product to arrive Wrote: [Image: i8ab7jA.png]

To celebrate the launch of our partnership with Beyblade Premier–our new official USA sponsor–we are giving away a B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set!

Giveaway Rules

• This giveaway is open to all registered WBO members. Not registered? Join now.
  • Enter by posting once in this thread with which part you are most excited for from B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set and why (multiple posts will not add multiple entries).
  • The entry period will end on October 31st, 2022 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced a few days afterwards.
  • All entrants agree to be contacted via the email tied to their WBO account if they are selected as winner.

Prize

The winning entrant will also win one of the Bit Boosters below, which contain one random Bit for your profile!

Bit Boosters

The winner will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters:

Good luck, everyone!

Huge thank you to BeybladePremier.com for sponsoring this giveaway. Everyone, if you're looking for the latest Takara-Tomy Beyblades at the lowest prices, be sure to check out their website.

Heads up: If you buy something through Beyblade Premier, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!

I’m most excited for the Helios as this is one and only balance type bey protagonist and the gimmick is cool. Overall can’t wait for the product to arrive
I am excited about everything. This is awesome
I'm excited for the sick launcher
reminds me a lot of og pegasus
wondering whether its gear unit will be different from previous ones (i know it has bearings, but could it have something else thats new?)
Honestly I’m in it for bearing drift and Hyperion got so many more combos I want to try out!
The Hyperion + Helios layer(s)!
This set genuinely seems like a lot of fun with the blades, and their combinations, and I'm excited to see how they perform
(Oct. 08, 2022  6:36 PM)Among us Wrote: [Image: i8ab7jA.png]

Giveaway Rules

Prize

Bit Boosters

Good luck, everyone!

I'm super pumped for a version of the Duo αeclipse gimmick that could be good, and is this the first time we're getting something similar to rubber sharp in Burst?
Idk man, I am just hyped for Hyperion, sH was my fav bey in the sparking system, so a BU evolution would be nice to have
Bearing drift 🗿
i lik bearing drift the most

(Oct. 09, 2022  8:22 PM)Stupid Blader Wrote: i lik bearing drift the most

jk i like helios the most