Beyblade Giveaway: B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set

[Image: i8ab7jA.png]

To celebrate the launch of our partnership with Beyblade Premier–our new official USA sponsor–we are giving away a B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set!

Giveaway Rules

• This giveaway is open to all registered WBO members. Not registered? Join now.
  • Enter by posting once in this thread with which part you are most excited for from B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set and why (multiple posts will not add multiple entries).
  • The entry period will end on October 31st, 2022 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced a few days afterwards.
  • All entrants agree to be contacted via the email tied to their WBO account if they are selected as winner.

Prize

One lucky winner will earn this prize!

The winning entrant will also win one of the Bit Boosters below, which contain one random Bit for your profile!

Bit Boosters

The winner will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters:

• Bit Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
  • Bit Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
  • Bit Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
  • Bit Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
  • Bit Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png]
  • Bit Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]
  • Bit Booster CRIMSON [Image: faceboostercrimson.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURE [Image: faceboosterazure.png]
  • Bit Booster AMBER [Image: faceboosteramber.png]
  • Bit Booster VIOLET [Image: faceboosterviolet.png]
  • Bit Booster JADE [Image: faceboosterjade.png]
  • Bit Booster JET [Image: faceboosterjet.png]
  • Bit Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png]
  • Bit Booster AMETHYST [Image: FaceBoosterAMETHYST.png]
  • Bit Booster SAPPHIRE [Image: FaceBoosterSAPPHIRE.png]
  • Bit Booster EMERALD [Image: FaceBoosterEMERALD.png]
  • Bit Booster RUBY [Image: FaceBoosterRUBY.png]
  • Bit Booster ONYX [Image: FaceBoosterONYX.png]
  • Bit Booster DRIVER[Image: faceboosterdriver.png]
  • Bit Booster GARNET [Image: Bit-Booster-Garnet.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURITE [Image: Bit-Booster-Azurite.png]
Good luck, everyone!

Thank you to BeybladePremier.com!

[Image: QIffaFQ.png]

Huge thank you to BeybladePremier.com for sponsoring this giveaway. Everyone, if you're looking for the latest Takara-Tomy Beyblades at the lowest prices, be sure to check out their website.

Heads up: If you buy something through Beyblade Premier, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!
Honestly I want everything in this set. Everything seems like a blast to test and find uses for. Thank you Beyblade Premier!
I think im excited to have the Hyperion and Helios. The split gimmick incorporated over to DB is pretty cool and i want to have that H-Gear to complete my Divine Belial and obviously, who wouldn't want to have Bearing Drift.
Tbh I’m most excited for the Belial III core, looks so much better than the weird red II that comes on divine
I'm most excited about the H Gear and the gimmicks from the Helios and Hyperion. This set is literally the best set I've personally ever seen.
I am most excited about potentially getting duplicate Super and King BU blades. I would be able to create Super R2 or King R2, and those seem like they have potential.
The one part I’m excited for is the explosion driver that releases in this set it reminds me of the destroy driver so I have good hopes that it will perform as well as it looks good
My most favorite part in the Ultimate Fusion set has to be Helios new design and new parts it comes with I can already imagine the new combos you can make with this set by it self.
I am most excited about the Super and King blades. I think that the ability to change between metal and rubber on the same blade is super unique.
I'm excited for the whole thing, simply to have a chance to get back into it!
Personally I'm the most intrigued in H Gear. I'm just praying Divine actually has a use other than B tier attack
DIVINE BELIAL It looks super cool and i dont have any of them or a good launcher yet.
In all honesty I love everything in this set! I can’t really afford it right now as I’m in a bad spot but still, this is an awesome opportunity and hopefully I could win my first giveaway! This set seems amazing and I hope the layers are worth it
Personally the best part in this is bearing drift and then the new launcher.
I’m excited to see the new gear, and what it will do.
I really like the new Eclipse- oh I mean, Hypelios bladea and also the drivers look funny, not to mention that Belial3 looks cool (core). Also H gear looks noice.
I’m most excited to use the new launcher to make some cool looking combinations
Super excited for the fusion blades!

Heck even the orange divine blade is sick. The only piece I don’t care for in the entire set is the Nexus blade.

Nice to get another bearing gear for the launcher too!
I like H Gear. It looks really cool and even though it doesn't have much competitive value at least it doesn't lock Divine in High Mode. I really like Zeal Driver and Helios. I can't wait to combine the Metal and Rubber on Helios.
My favorite part that I am looking forward to is the Belial 3 core. Up until now I thought the current Belial core made the bey incomplete. With this update, I think Divine Belial will finally be complete
The metal bearing drift looks like fun to use because of the stamina ability. As well as the new h gear
I'm mostly excited about the new Xplosion driver. I love rubber flats and the Destroy driver and this seems perfect for me.
I'm excited for everything in this box set! the drivers are going to be fun to experiment with!
I can't wait to try the blades as they are dual spin and H gear is gonna be interesting Plus Zeal and explosion are gonna be a interesting Belial3 Hyperion and Helios look amazing too My Most Fav part is def Bearing Drift and H gear As they are gonna be fun to try out
Im most excited for Helios, it was awesome back in sparking and im hyped for it!