Forestville, Maryland
Tournament Results
Nightwing's Gaming Loft
7898 Cryden Way, Forestville, Maryland 20747
  Meet inside the loft.
11:00 AM on 08/28/2022
Format
Metal Fight

Most official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
P3C1

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with only one being used.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

Entry fee per day

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

32 Participants Cap.

This is an MFB Standard event so all Takara Tomy, Sonokong, and Hasbro Metal Fight Beyblades are allowed, for more information please read this rulebook Metal Fight Format Rules.

Registration will begin at 10:30 AM and the tournament will begin at 11:00 AM. If you’re running late contact me and let me know what time you will be arriving.

For information about Covid-19 please read from the link provided Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Recommendations for Attending Tournaments (worldbeyblade.org) and Reopening Montgomery - Montgomery County, MD (montgomerycountymd.gov)

If you need more information please leave a reply in this thread and I will try to respond as soon as possible.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Nothing like wyvang wyvang in the morning
If I'm gonna go to any of these mfb tourneys, I gotta get myself a good string launcher lmao. Currently my only one is the left-only one from the Meteo Reshuffle Set 😬
(Jul. 11, 2022  4:39 PM)Witherd57 Wrote: If I'm gonna go to any of these mfb tourneys, I gotta get myself a good string launcher lmao. Currently my only one is the left-only one from the Meteo Reshuffle Set 😬

Yami has a bunch of string launchers he's selling! Check with him
(Jul. 11, 2022  9:41 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2022  4:39 PM)Witherd57 Wrote: If I'm gonna go to any of these mfb tourneys, I gotta get myself a good string launcher lmao. Currently my only one is the left-only one from the Meteo Reshuffle Set 😬

Yami has a bunch of string launchers he's selling! Check with him
Thanks for the heads up
Aww, man. All the metal fight and zero-g tournaments in this state are far and few between, and the ones that occur usually happen when I'm away. 😔
Just here to ask a question any here selling mf beys I dont have any well they seem really fun to battle if anyone's selling please do contact me
(Jul. 21, 2022  6:20 PM)Mr pokee Wrote: Just here to ask a question any here selling mf beys I dont have any well they seem really fun to battle if anyone's selling please do contact me

Yami will be selling MF Beys at the tournament.
How much he selling 'em for, just wondering cause possibility that I may be able to attempt to attend the tourney, but waiting on possible say so from mom, will update when I have the final decision
Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to opt out of the tournament. Wasn't able to get much sleep yesterday, so I'm heckin exhausted lmao. I'll catch y'all at a future one whenever my schedule allows 👍👍
(Aug. 28, 2022  8:04 AM)Witherd57 Wrote: Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to opt out of the tournament. Wasn't able to get much sleep yesterday, so I'm heckin exhausted lmao. I'll catch y'all at a future one whenever my schedule allows 👍👍
🙃🙃🙃
Well, I'm waiting for mom to get up but, it seems to still be a definite on attending, bout to try and check G-map again to see of the route I pinned still shows okay so far for today

Well just checked and it seems like the route still shows for a good quick/fuel-efficient drive, hopefully it stays that way!!!!!!!
(Aug. 28, 2022  12:32 PM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: Well, I'm waiting for mom to get up but, it seems to still be a definite on attending, bout to try and check G-map again to see of the route I pinned still shows okay so far for today

Well just checked and it seems like the route still shows for a good quick/fuel-efficient drive, hopefully it stays that way!!!!!!!

YOO CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU MAN

(Aug. 27, 2022  7:54 PM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: How much he selling 'em for, just wondering cause possibility that I may be able to attempt to attend the tourney, but waiting on possible say so from mom, will update when I have the final decision

He sells them for $10 a piece
(Aug. 28, 2022  12:37 PM)SPN_Z3R0 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2022  12:32 PM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: Well, I'm waiting for mom to get up but, it seems to still be a definite on attending, bout to try and check G-map again to see of the route I pinned still shows okay so far for today

YOO CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU MAN

(Aug. 27, 2022  7:54 PM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: How much he selling 'em for, just wondering cause possibility that I may be able to attempt to attend the tourney, but waiting on possible say so from mom, will update when I have the final decision

He sells them for $10 a piece

Same here, bout to double check to make sure the route is have pinned still looks okay or not before start getting ready, especially since I gotta wake mom up real quick

Also, thank you
Just want to let everyone know there will be prizes for 1st-4th place, the winner will pick first then the person behind them will choose next. The prizes will be Hazard Kerbeus, Z Achilles, Wolborg (Burst) and Twin Nemesis. Please note that these are only the layers
Ehhh, just saying ahead of time in case, slight possibility that I'll be late

Update, omw now, G-Map says I'll be there by 10:52-53, so I'm hoping I'll be here on time
Metal Fight Limited V2 Banlist for today https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-APRIL-F...-Announced
https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/wyva...erofwyvang
Live stream:
https://youtu.be/oGZAdZEFP54
Finals Challonge
https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/Wyva...vang_Final
Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
This matches for event have now been processed.