Beyblade Collection

Although personally I prefer a simple, clean, single photograph of your whole collection so that we can clearly count. usually, videos are quite shaky, the camera moves left and right, and it is difficult for us to evaluate if you are not passing the same [Storm Pegasis] in front of our eyes as the one you showed before, for instance.
(Feb. 01, 2012  4:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Although personally I prefer a simple, clean, single photograph of your whole collection so that we can clearly count. usually, videos are quite shaky, the camera moves left and right, and it is difficult for us to evaluate if you are not passing the same [Storm Pegasis] in front of our eyes as the one you showed before, for instance.

lemme explain how it will work it will work like this first itll have the shot of ALL the beys after that it goes by one by one or two if i have doubles I prefer doing this its more fun IMO and be able to add zest to it
This is my Dad's (Klaus) and my collection:
We together have 89 beys, Kai-V don't worry bout the facebolt unless you really want, but we share them so it's a bit confusing whose is whose in ownership. It's about Bladers spirit!
Hm, at eighty-nine, I think we can wait slightly more for you to reach one hundred reasonably, hah. I gave you the Rose Gold Face though.
So far I have:

Dragoon v2 (rc)
Grifollyon 2
Dragoon G
Driger G
Draciel G
Dranzer G
Dragoon (electronic)

not a big collection but i like it Smile
[Image: 6942hl.jpg]

[Image: 259vqsn.jpg]

Animal print bed , ME GUSTA. Anyways I also made a video on it , click my channel link below !

[Image: collectionz.jpg]

Oh yes.

Also, VariAres has a very weird orange glow ... I cannot see what could have created it when taking the photograph ...
Awesome collection, Kai-V!! Grin I think I counted 50 blade's haha now you give yourself the Rose-Gold face? Lol?! Tongue_out_wink
I counted fifty-one officially, hah.
I don't see your username on that. You could be cheating. Serious
Who else has Ankh hah.
Rules are rules. Wink

I only noticed that after looking at the picture for a little while, haha.
I think your Variares is special Kai-V o.o . Where did you get that ray gil? O.o
Ray Gil was from a local Wal-Mart.
I wish my Walmart was as good as yours Unhappy
(Feb. 08, 2012  6:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh yes.

Also, VariAres has a very weird orange glow ... I cannot see what could have created it when taking the photograph ...

Must be your beyspirit! Eee
If only it could come out at the right moment and have me win, that would be cool.
Well, the "name version" of my collection photograph :

http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/8162/...tion2g.jpg

The lighting is actually 'natural' in that that is how the camera took the photograph with the flash ... Anyway, it allowed me to easily put a close-up of the green sticker, because I indeed always write quite small ...

Anyway, this name thing is not actually a rule. It is not even written in the first post of this topic. Plus, all we really want is a proof that you are yourself. I have accepted people who just showed their computer screen in the background where they were logged in on this site, and if Raigeko13 or Daegor42 posted a photograph of their collection with their head in it, that would be really acceptable because I know what they look like, and I think others do too.
By the power vested in me by you uh, the Committee, I now bestow upon you...

[Image: rosegoldface.png] The coveted Rose Gold Face!

Congratulations! Wink
(Feb. 08, 2012  10:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, the "name version" of my collection photograph :

http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/8162/...tion2g.jpg

The lighting is actually 'natural' in that that is how the camera took the photograph with the flash ... Anyway, it allowed me to easily put a close-up of the green sticker, because I indeed always write quite small ...

Anyway, this name thing is not actually a rule. It is not even written in the first post of this topic. Plus, all we really want is a proof that you are yourself. I have accepted people who just showed their computer screen in the background where they were logged in on this site, and if Raigeko13 or Daegor42 posted a photograph of their collection with their head in it, that would be really acceptable because I know what they look like, and I think others do too.
Looks like a bad Photoshop to me. The zoomed piece of paper clearly says George Washington.

Anyway congrats, I would have thought you had the rose gold sooner than now.
Sick collection Kai-V Smile

lovin dem sexy 4D's and Metal System's Grin
also is that a Green Wyvern DJ at the top left-ish? If so Supaburn Awesome (idk why, but that recolour is realy sexy looking to me)
Yes, I took it from Brad when he essentially just gave away the remainder of his plastic and HMS collection to Valentin and me.
Kai-V, got to say you are very lucky to get it from Brad. Brad was a legend too.