Beyblade Collection

Gabriel G is a hasbro relaese, not hasbro Tongue_out Nice collection,could make a few decent plastic combos.
LOL what?? My Gabriel has an engine gear...did hasbro have engine gear system? IDK what it really is since i got it like 5 years ago...
(Jan. 27, 2012  7:47 PM)Hyper27 Wrote: LOL what?? My Gabriel has an engine gear...did hasbro have engine gear system? IDK what it really is since i got it like 5 years ago...

takara gabriel doenst have a EG but the hasbro one does Smile

(Jan. 27, 2012  7:41 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Gabriel G is a hasbro relaese, not Takara Tongue_out Nice collection,could make a few decent plastic combos.

fixed for ya lol Tongue_out
Yep, gabriel got released by takara with SG wing base. Hasbro released it with an engine gear, and the AR has a sub AR. Hasbro released more EG's than takara. The random booster beys from 7(gabriel),9(Trygle 2)10 (prize beys) and 12 (prize beys with different names). Blizzard orthurus got an EG on aswell.
Yeah, White Gabriel G is a Hasbro bey. Takara released w/o an Engine Gear.
Ohhh... ok
I'll try to make this short considering the HUGE amount of beyblade I have. I have: all the metal fusion, all the legend hasbro beys, all the metal masters beys, and the following 4D Beys: fang leone, scythe kronos, ldrago destroy, big bang pegasus, big bang pegasus DX set, death quetzalcoatl, phantom orion, variares, and a RAPIDITY fake beat lynx (i thought it was real when i bought it considering it didn't show an image of the box nor the badly colored fake). i also have the original dracial metal ball defencer (think that what it called).
(Jan. 27, 2012  8:20 PM)Karl Wrote: I'll try to make this short considering the HUGE amount of beyblade I have. I have: all the metal fusion, all the legend hasbro beys, all the metal masters beys, and the following 4D Beys: fang leone, scythe kronos, ldrago destroy, big bang pegasus, big bang pegasus DX set, death quetzalcoatl, phantom orion, variares, and a RAPIDITY fake beat lynx (i thought it was real when i bought it considering it didn't show an image of the box nor the badly colored fake). i also have the original dracial metal ball defencer (think that what it called).

u got pics?

i really want to see the huge collection of urs Grin

(Jan. 27, 2012  7:53 PM)Hyper27 Wrote: Ohhh... ok

Cheer up, while the AR isn't as good as Takara's Twin Horn, if you put Galeons SAR on it, it's great for defensive left-spin zombies.
Collection Update! Smile
Sweet collection, and you even got the Ultimate DX Set!
Sick collection CRU! Cool I'm jelly of you Takara-Tomy blade most of all haha! Tongue_out_wink also take pictures of the plastic's man, I WANT TO SEE THE PLASTIC's!!! Eee
sweet collection CRU, i agree with Evo, (Me wants to see the plastics Tongue_out)
*Girly Scream!*

I finally realized that I have 50 Beys exactly! (With a lot of doubles.)

Rose Gold Face! Woot!
Wow, sick collection, Cygnus!

I actually don't know how many Beys I have, since most of the parts are laying around. But I think I have more than 50.
i have

thunder libra
flame bull
storm capricorn
bakushin susanow
storm pegasus
thermal piscies
inferno gasher
ray striker
counter leone
rock aries
hyper aquario
rock leone

i used to have drazer but my friend broke it tho
I have:
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S x2
Storm Pegasus 105 RF x2
Lightning Ldrago 100 HF x2
Flame Byxis 230 WD
Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F x2
Storm Capricorn M145 Q
Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
Dark Cancer CH120 FS
Rock Scorpio T125 JB
Flame Libra T125 ES
Poison Serpent SW145 SD
Dark Bull H145 SD
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Inferno Sagittario 145 S
Midnight Bull 125 SF
Flame Sagittario C145 S
Thunder Libra DF145 BS
Rock Leone 145 WB
Rock Aries ED145 b
Ray Unicorno D125 CS x2
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Thermal Pisces T125 ES
Cyber Pegasus 105 F
Hyper Aquario 105 F
Counter Leone 145 D
Night Virgo DF145 BS
Basalt Horogium 130 RS
Blitz Unicorno 100 RSF
Nightmare Rex UW145 EDW
Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS
Thermal Lacerta W130 HF
Death Quetzalcoatl 125 RDF
Rock Giraffe R145 WB
Inferno Cancer SW145 SF
HMS
Draciel MS

41 total!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close to the Rose Gold Face XD
my collection
Take a picture with your screen name written on a piece of paper and post it here. A Rose Gold Face awaits!
(Feb. 01, 2012  3:31 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Take a picture with your screen name written on a piece of paper and post it here. A Rose Gold Face awaits!
can i do a slide show instead?
(Feb. 01, 2012  3:53 AM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2012  3:31 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Take a picture with your screen name written on a piece of paper and post it here. A Rose Gold Face awaits!

Like in PowerPoint? I guess so, as long as every picture has your name in it. Videos are harder for us to count the beys, but still acceptable. Smile
(Feb. 01, 2012  4:25 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2012  3:53 AM)Clonetos Wrote:

Like in PowerPoint? I guess so, as long as every picture has your name in it. Videos are harder for us to count the beys, but still acceptable. Smile

like a video on you tube with music and junk with up close version of the beys starting wtih the main collection then the SPECIAL ones ya know?
Yup. That will work just fine!