Beyblade Collection

(Oct. 09, 2011  4:08 AM)Dragoonrocks Wrote: So ya here is my collection. Well not the best one out there..But certainly "ok" considering the money that I have Tongue_out Anyways so here it is!

HMS
Plastic
MFB

Well I have about 4 more beys...My friend actually borrowed them from me...I'll upload those pics later! Grin

Hahaha very nice bro they look tight I'm happy
For u..!! Grin oh and loving the blue letters oh ya like mine hahah..!! ;p
(Oct. 09, 2011  4:12 AM)Evolution Wrote: Hahaha very nice bro they look tight I'm happy
For u..!! Grin oh and loving the blue letters oh ya like mine hahah..!! ;p

Blue is my favorite color....XD Anyways thanks man! Grin
gibsonmac
Woah nice collection! So much rares..
I hope i can ask this here, do electronic beyblades and RC beyblades count when I'm trying to reach 50 beys for my Rose Gold face?
(Oct. 10, 2011  10:21 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: I hope i can ask this here, do electronic beyblades and RC beyblades count when I'm trying to reach 50 beys for my Rose Gold face?

That could belong in Questions about the WBO thread, but no.
(Oct. 10, 2011  10:21 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: I hope i can ask this here, do electronic beyblades and RC beyblades count when I'm trying to reach 50 beys for my Rose Gold face?

Adding to Kaiba's post, they can be MFB, Plastic, or HMS Beyblades.
(Oct. 09, 2011  8:11 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: gibsonmac
Woah nice collection! So much rares..

Thankyou!!
Grin woohoo getting Scythe Kronos soon. One more add on to my collection!
(Oct. 04, 2011  4:13 PM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: My collection:
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx195...000874.jpg
Looks like i have over 70. ^^

I see 3 Rock Giraffes in there! Cute

Nice collection! Grin
Alright, as I have finally passed the 50 complete Beyblade mark, I decided to post my collection. First, in text form:

Now, for my pictures, including a piece of paper with my username and the date:

My counting is potentially off, of course - I am not good with numbers. But, I believe there to be 51 complete Beyblades present in these pictures.
Hazel oh very nice collection u got ther bro it's really nice and neat for that matter too hahaha lol..!! ;p but ya very nice blades..!! Grin
Nice collection, Hazel!So many Drigers~
What does MIB stand for?
Hazel: Pegasis fan? Or just RF fan? lol. Nice collection !
(Oct. 12, 2011  6:05 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Nice collection, Hazel!So many Drigers~
What does MIB stand for?

Mint In Box. And, thank you. I intend on continuing to purchase Driger Beyblade recolors and more regular-colored Driger S.

Sentimental value drains the pockets.

(Oct. 12, 2011  6:11 AM)Uwik Wrote: Hazel: Pegasis fan? Or just RF fan? lol. Nice collection !

I bought two of those Pegasis 3-packs with a Beylauncher when I first started. One of them had 2 storms instead of a Storm, Galaxy, and Cyber. One of the Cybers was one of the first MFB Beys I purchased.
I have more RF's than you and less R2F's than you, but an equal sum of both, haha.

Nice collection.
You both need more RFs (Click to View)
(Oct. 12, 2011  6:31 AM)Uwik Wrote:

It's not RFs he needs. It's R2Fs and LRFs. Hah. I have 7 R2Fs alone, 5 all mint. I'll take a picture some other time of my collection.

...most of those are completely mint. I do not think even the most enthusiastic Attack-purist ever could blow through that many in an extremely large period of time.

(Oct. 12, 2011  6:33 AM)Hero Wrote:

It's not RFs he needs. It's R2Fs and LRFs. Hah. I have 7 R2Fs alone, 5 all mint. I'll take a picture some other time of my collection.

I'd never use LRF for anything at all. Literally never. I do need more R2Fs, though.
I know hahaha, but you know, there's always a person out there who's over the top crazy.
(Oct. 12, 2011  6:33 AM)Hero Wrote:

Wow, 7 R2F's? I only have 1....Tired
Plus, didn't you leave? Not that its a good thing, dont get me wrong. Just wondering. It wuld be a good thing to have u backTongue_out_wink
(Oct. 11, 2011  12:45 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2011  4:13 PM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: My collection:
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx195...000874.jpg
Looks like i have over 70. ^^

I see 3 Rock Giraffes in there! Cute

Nice collection! Grin
Thanks! it's my 2nd favourite bey. First being Fang Leone. Grin
My collection
Photo please!
Uwik OMG that is a lot of RFs, whered you found that pic?
Hello: here is a link to a video, sorry the poor quality, of some of my collection; i improvise with the video this friday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAkmqy1OPqw

Many of them are customized, unmounted, and disorder, but now i´m involved in some tournaments and so on....there´s a few repeated even 3 times!!. I have a set ready to fight that i not rec ´cos my son was at the park playing.

There´s no rare, plastics or anything rare or strange, is an average collect of some beys, stadiums and some parts and accesories. Anyway don´t watch if you´re looking for rare or old beys, if you want, hah!! (someone are from first Hasbro molds and plastic parts...as Dark Bull and a few more).

Thanks in advise for watching and any questions or dudes are welcome!!

Ballbreaker. Salute!!!