Beyblade Collection

YELLOW ARIES OMG.

Amazing collection !
The most shocking thing in those pictures is that you chose to open your yellow Aries, Blitz.

(Awesome collection! Especially all of those NIB MFB.)
(Nov. 03, 2015  7:28 PM)Blitz Wrote:
That is one hell of a collection you have there, Blitz. Absolutely beautiful! Grin

(Nov. 04, 2015  2:31 AM)Kei Wrote: The most shocking thing in those pictures is that you chose to open your yellow Aries, Blitz.

Indeed it is, I dont think I could ever bring myself to open mine like him... Lips_sealed
Blitz is the real deal, man.
I know nothing. What's so special about the yellow Aries? How much is it worth Gasp
Hey lol look I finally took pictures

Plastics:
Also btw I didn't have a pen so I wrote in toothpaste
LOL!!!!!
Awesome toothpaste signature!!!
Also found it hilarious that you didn't have a pen handy and resorted to toothpaste! LOL
(Nov. 03, 2015  7:45 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Wow. Nothing more to say.
Wut!?

Haha Thanks?

(Nov. 03, 2015  8:17 PM)ClaraM Wrote: Blitz, man. I love your Metal Fight collection, so damn cool!

Thank you! (Still jealous of your Burst Collection though!)

(Nov. 03, 2015  8:23 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Holy MFB batman, you have a ton. Lol. Love those Hell Kerbecs recolors. Those have to be my favorite MFB beys by far

Yeah I went in quite hard when MFB came out I was lucky enough to have more expendable income back then! Unfortunately have to be a bit more sensible with Burst as I have bills and grown up stuff to pay for now Unhappy haha. And I totally agree with you (obviously haha)!

(Nov. 03, 2015  11:02 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: YELLOW ARIES OMG.

Amazing collection !

Thank you! Yeah it's definitely my rarest Beyblade!

(Nov. 04, 2015  2:31 AM)Kei Wrote: The most shocking thing in those pictures is that you chose to open your yellow Aries, Blitz.

(Awesome collection! Especially all of those NIB MFB.)

Thanks, Yeah I thought I'd stock up on Hasbro NIB Bey's while I could! I only opened the Yellow Aries because I use to have my display cases on my wall and wanted to show it off in all it's glory haha.

(Nov. 04, 2015  5:05 AM)Evolution Wrote: That is one hell of a collection you have there, Blitz. Absolutely beautiful! Grin

Thank you!

(Nov. 04, 2015  5:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Blitz is the real deal, man.

Haha Thanks Tongue_out

(Nov. 04, 2015  6:07 AM)gankoba Wrote: I know nothing. What's so special about the yellow Aries? How much is it worth Gasp

From what I remember it was a WBBA exclusive to which only 20 were produced and I have no idea how much it's worth but I can imagine it's a fair bit haha!

Also nice collection Neo! Very creative using toothpaste to write your name too haha!
Here's my Burst collection. I actually just had to switch to a bigger case because my small one couldn't hold anything more. I may switch back to it just keep competitive things, but for now, this is where I hold all my goods. Grin

(Nov. 04, 2015  8:02 AM)gankoba Wrote: LOL!!!!!
Awesome toothpaste signature!!!
Also found it hilarious that you didn't have a pen handy and resorted to toothpaste! LOL

Haha, literally could not think of a better solution for that missing pen.
I'm most impressed by your hopper attack.

what's wrong with me.
(Nov. 04, 2015  4:36 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: I'm most impressed by your hopper attack.

what's wrong with me.

I have to agree with this.
Your photos are always so nice, Mitsu.

I think Yellow Aries is the rarest Beyblade ever produced?
(Nov. 04, 2015  5:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Your photos are always so nice, Mitsu.

There are only ten of CoroCoro's Gryph Dragooon SA165MB, plus I remember Uwik mentioned something about a gold Virgo Wheel. Twenty's still hella rare too, tho.
And there is a set of five gold-plated HMS with the stand and all that is infinitely rarer. And golden Pegasis for Grade 1 events, etc.
(Nov. 04, 2015  6:44 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2015  5:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Your photos are always so nice, Mitsu.

There are only ten of CoroCoro's Gryph Dragooon SA165MB, plus I remember Uwik mentioned something about a gold Virgo Wheel. Twenty's still hella rare too, tho.
Wasn't it WSF?

Also, yah know, gold Wyvern DJ for the TT team
Gold Wyvern is very rare but there was 100 of them, right?
Yes, there was 100 gold wyverns if I remember correctly...

So much rare stuff, and I have none of it

Smith
(Nov. 04, 2015  4:36 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: I'm most impressed by your hopper attack.

what's wrong with me.

It's one of my favorites heh

Also, don't I get a face?
(Nov. 04, 2015  8:03 PM)Neo Wrote:

what's wrong with me.

Yeah, Rose Gold should be justified with such an amazing collection. Wink
(Nov. 04, 2015  8:05 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2015  8:03 PM)Neo Wrote:

what's wrong with me.

Thanks Stoney Smile

What's the # needed for Rose Platinum?
(Nov. 04, 2015  8:07 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2015  8:05 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2015  8:03 PM)Neo Wrote: It's one of my favorites heh

Thanks Stoney Smile

What's the # needed for Rose Platinum?

150 complete beyblades.
WinkToday I was searching for beyblade in my house. Guess what I found some part of my collection!

(Note some of facebolt and some energy rings could br fake. And the three assembled beys are heavily modified.)

All of separate parts are original. And that cat is 100% original and authentic too. (her name is chetlu)

Edit:- sorry for huge upload but I didn't know how to use spoiler. Thanks ashton pinto for telling me
And my burst collection. Only one but many are coming.

Sorry for huge upload once again but please see my collection [this and above] I took lots of effort to find it in my house