Beyblade Collection

(Oct. 21, 2015  9:59 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Little collection? It's the biggest Burst collection on the WBO I think! Awesome! Glad to have another blader as crazy about Burst as me! Very cool!

Yeah, it seems that Burst has really caught on. When it first came along it got some unfair flack probably due to people comparing it to MFB and such. That seems to be dying out now and I'm really glad. I love Burst, I know you'd never think it but I do lol
Haha, I try to consciously avoid hoarding things. I'm also giving away a ton. Tongue_out Burst is amazing though.
(Oct. 21, 2015  10:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Haha, I try to consciously avoid hoarding things. I'm also giving away a ton. Tongue_out Burst is amazing though.

Same here, I'm a bit of serial hoarder so I know how bad I can be haha. I'm not sure what I'd do with the ones I don't use though Uncertain
(Oct. 21, 2015  10:28 PM)ClaraM Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2015  10:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Haha, I try to consciously avoid hoarding things. I'm also giving away a ton. Tongue_out Burst is amazing though.

Same here, I'm a bit of serial hoarder so I know how bad I can be haha. I'm not sure what I'd do with the ones I don't use though Uncertain

Maybe keep 'em, after some years they will appreciate in value. But that's like after 5 years. Haha.

Nice collection btw!
Oh gosh!! Huge collection!!! imagine putting stickers on them all, LOL
(Oct. 22, 2015  6:11 AM)gankoba Wrote: Oh gosh!! Huge collection!!! imagine putting stickers on them all, LOL

Exactly my point! Lol. This is why I don't use stickers anymore. I'd be there for hours hahaha

(Oct. 22, 2015  5:00 AM)xVaretyr Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2015  10:28 PM)ClaraM Wrote:

Maybe keep 'em, after some years they will appreciate in value. But that's like after 5 years. Haha.

Nice collection btw!

Yep that's what I plan to do. Then again, I still use nearly all the parts so I may get around to using them.
Hey guys, i was thinking of collecting every HWS beyblade that was released in the anime or the manga etc
I sold a lot of them or else i would have each one of them, thats what im regretting.. i have doubles and triples and even 5-10 same beys but i think 1 bey each is enough as of now which ones am i missing?
Only HWS; mercury Anubis, counter scorpio, infinity libra(?) and then ? lol does this go in ask a question get a answer? or cuz i posted a pic of my collection, it is valid here ?

EDIT: LOL who is online
@[Ultra] can you help please ?
(Oct. 21, 2015  8:26 PM)ClaraM Wrote: So my burst collection got a tad bigger. I think I need to slow down now lol

[Image: PSX_20151021_202123_zpse1qbofh1.jpg]

ocd much? how do you have so much money to spend?
(Oct. 30, 2015  11:41 AM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2015  8:26 PM)ClaraM Wrote: So my burst collection got a tad bigger. I think I need to slow down now lol

[Image: PSX_20151021_202123_zpse1qbofh1.jpg]

ocd much? how do you have so much money to spend?

Work, plus I invest a lot in bitcoin and can make a bit from that (I wish there was a place we could buy beyblades with bitcoin lol) anyway, yeah, I guess it is a bit OCD I was paranoid about them breaking on me. Which they have, I'm not exactly known to be gentle hahaha
(Oct. 30, 2015  7:36 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Hey guys, i was thinking of collecting every HWS beyblade that was released in the anime or the manga etc
I sold a lot of them or else i would have each one of them, thats what im regretting.. i have doubles and triples and even 5-10 same beys but i think 1 bey each is enough as of now which ones am i missing?
Only HWS; mercury Anubis, counter scorpio, infinity libra(?) and then ? lol does this go in ask a question get a answer? or cuz i posted a pic of my collection, it is valid here ?

EDIT: LOL who is online
@[Ultra] can you help please ?

From the top of my head, you are missing Toby and the other guy's Beyblades after they became better (Screw Lyra, etc.) as well as Cyber Pegasis. I do not think anybody used Infinity Libra.
Ah alright yes.
Rock orso, screw Lyra / fox (?) Flame sgto, cyber Pegasus, counter Scorpio, mercury anubius, rock Aries ( wont go for those team Garcia Beys they are weird ) anything else ?

I'm trying to get my hands on this now
Not forgetting Counter Leone, unless you meant the show only.

And of course the sexiest... Forbidden Eonis.
(Oct. 30, 2015  2:59 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Not forgetting Counter Leone, unless you meant the show only.

And of course the sexiest... Forbidden Eonis.

Oh yes, i guess its better to get stuff from the anime itself. Forbidden eonis, ill add it to my list along with Rock orso, screw Lyra / fox (?) Flame sgto, cyber Pegasus, counter Scorpio, mercury anubius, rock Aries
Thanks Smile

EDIT: Killer gemios too
EDIT 2 : storm aquario
EDIT 3: Bakushin beelzeb
Grand Capricorn might he one to add as well. That guy on the team with Perseus the Cetus' owned it.
(Oct. 30, 2015  9:12 PM)Tri Wrote: Grand Capricorn might he one to add as well. That guy on the team with Perseus the Cetus' owned it.

klaus, team substitute.
[Image: PICT0038_zpsufdd7j5q.jpg]
These Beys here are the recent-most ones to my collection. I got those two plastic-gen ones at a local variety store where I live. Bought 'em both. Cool, isn't it? Grin
it's been so long since I've seen a stickerless bump king an wyborg honestly, i didn't recognize them at all at first.

Though lookin good,lookin good.
(Nov. 01, 2015  7:40 PM)Meta madness Wrote: it's been so long since I've seen a stickerless bump king an wyborg honestly, i didn't recognize them at all at first.

Though lookin good,lookin good.

It's been so long since you saw Bump King that you didn't even recognize it's Trygle.

EDIT: Zoroaste Argh!
I thought I'd do an update of my collection seeing as it's been so long since the last time I did it!

Plastics/HMS

First lot of Metal Fight Beyblades (Metal System/Hybrid Wheel/4D/Zero G)

Overspill of my first lot of Beyblades Mostly Zero G/Favourite combo's

Metal System

Metal Fight Beyblade Recolours/Rare's/Favourites

NIB Metal Fight Beyblades

Beyblade Burst

My Favourite Beyblades from all Systems I display

I've got a small tool box full of random Metal Fight Beyblade parts in the loft as well as a box full of launchers/grips/random accessories haha. (Pretty sure I don't own a HMS launcher anymore though Pinching_eyes_2) I'm also thinking of getting two more of those little display cases I have and have one for each system.
(Nov. 03, 2015  7:28 PM)Blitz Wrote: I thought I'd do an update of my collection seeing as it's been so long since the last time I did it!

Plastics/HMS

Metal System

Beyblade Burst

I've got a small tool box full of random Metal Fight Beyblade parts in the loft as well as a box full of launchers/grips/random accessories haha. (Pretty sure I don't own a HMS launcher anymore though Pinching_eyes_2) I'm also thinking of getting two more of those little display cases I have and have one for each system.

Wow. Nothing more to say.
Wut!?
(Nov. 03, 2015  7:28 PM)Blitz Wrote: I thought I'd do an update of my collection seeing as it's been so long since the last time I did it!

Plastics/HMS

Metal System

Beyblade Burst

Blitz, man. I love your Metal Fight collection, so damn cool!
Holy MFB batman, you have a ton. Lol. Love those Hell Kerbecs recolors. Those have to be my favorite MFB beys by far