Beyblade Collection

(Oct. 16, 2015  9:33 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Plastics collection so far. I have NIB Wolborg 4 and a couple boosters with Wide Defense weight disks on the way too
How much did those wide defense boosters cost you?
Doesn't Zenmarket just make a directory of all items on sites they cover, but sell nothing themselves hah ? I am quite sure they just search among Yahoo! Japan Auctions for instance and translate it for you.
(Oct. 17, 2015  12:11 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: 1500¥ each on Zenmarket

Wow, awesome deal $12.56 Gasp

I need to start using these Japanese sites xD
But you have to pay 300¥ per item, shipping to their warehouse, and shipping to you. So it really benefits you to wait until you are going to buy a bunch of stuff and send it to yourself all at once
Depending on which store on Rakuten though, you can order directly from them and there is only one shipping to pay : directly to you.
Thanks for making my plastic collection look little, Zoroaste. Kidding! Nice collection.
You've got some really good ones though that I don't have, I'm jealous of that Dragoon V2 and that red Dragoon G
(Oct. 17, 2015  5:26 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: But you have to pay 300¥ per item, shipping to their warehouse, and shipping to you. So it really benefits you to wait until you are going to buy a bunch of stuff and send it to yourself all at once

and i need a ... credit card and paypal... correct?
(Oct. 17, 2015  3:43 PM)Zed EX Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2015  5:26 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: But you have to pay 300¥ per item, shipping to their warehouse, and shipping to you. So it really benefits you to wait until you are going to buy a bunch of stuff and send it to yourself all at once

and i need a ... credit card and paypal... correct?

For Paypal, you can actually just link it to your bank account, or even simply buy a prepaid credit card at any good drug store or mall.
I know this is probably out of place but it fits in with the rakuten discussion: Omg rakuten has far more interesting stuff than I remember. Only thing is none of it is cheap at all.
So my burst collection got a tad bigger. I think I need to slow down now lol

[Image: PSX_20151021_202123_zpse1qbofh1.jpg]
Wow, I definitely think you might not need that many doubles and triples hah.
(Oct. 21, 2015  8:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, I definitely think you might not need that many doubles and triples hah.

Same here, I guess the mentality was; one for testing, one for tourneys and one for collection but even I admit that I'm probably not going to get through them all no matter how much testing I do on them lmao
That being said, at least it is enough for the Rose Gold Face, so here you go hah.
(Oct. 21, 2015  8:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, I definitely think you might not need that many doubles and triples hah.

Unless it's Amaterios.
(Oct. 21, 2015  8:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That being said, at least it is enough for the Rose Gold Face, so here you go hah.

Lmao cheers, I didn't even know that was a thing. I should probably pay more attention Pinching_eyes_2

Well, some good came of my obsessive ways I guess hahaha

(Oct. 21, 2015  8:40 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Unless it's Amaterios.

True, that. I have one Amaterios to use and one not to leave it's box under any circumstances xD
That's a very impressive Burst collection Clara, very jealous! At least you don't need to worry too much about the teeth wearing issue haha!
(Oct. 21, 2015  8:58 PM)Blitz Wrote: That's a very impressive Burst collection Clara, very jealous! At least you don't need to worry too much about the teeth wearing issue haha!

Lol that's pretty much why I buy more than double. I know I'm going to use them a lot and I know they're going to get worn. I am prepared mwahahaha XD
Wow, incredible dedication! Thanks for sharing!
(Oct. 21, 2015  9:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow, incredible dedication! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, Brad. Apparently I like Burst just a tad Tongue_out

Edit: I'm glad I didn't put my entire collection in the photo and just my burst. If I had I'd probably look crazy lol
Clara, you are officially a bigger Burst fan than Mr Brad. Awesome collection !
(Oct. 21, 2015  9:47 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Clara, you are officially a bigger Burst fan than Mr Brad. Awesome collection !

Ha I doubt that very much, I'm sure it's just my obsessive personality come into play xD

Thanks a lot, man. I love my lil' collection lol
Little collection? It's the biggest Burst collection on the WBO I think! Awesome! Glad to have another blader as crazy about Burst as me! Very cool!