Beyblade Burst WORLD Championships 2018 [11/03/18 - Paris, France]

You're right on about that, OldSchool™. Although, I'll be surprised if the actual Canadian National Championship isn't in Toronto whenever it's announced. Maybe it'll be at the CNE or something.
Hi friends! What a great day today here in Kiev, Ukraine! We have national Beyblade Burst World Championship today!))) The winner goes to Paris! Thousands of kids and their parents got together to take part in this contest! Huge crowd at the local shopping mall! Here you can see everything on this video https://youtu.be/Glj6jZ-CL3M
Wow, seems like such a great turnout! Cool to see. Any information about who won and what combos they used @[D2 Bladers]?
Yes, we know who won the contest! His name is Max Shumylo, here you can see him in a green t-shirt on this video https://youtu.be/V0CYt5cPqUA
The winning bey - Anubion A2!)
Сheck here some more videos from national Beyblade Burst World Championship in Ukraìne - this is final winning battle that defined the first 3 winning players: https://youtu.be/hqh0_dXqUx8
And the awarding ceremony: https://youtu.be/Ste5L3HKZHk
More Canadian dates announced :
Canada
8/1/2018
Halifax International Busker Festival
Lower Water St, Halifax, NS B3H 4P8, Canada

Canada
8/2/2018

Canada
8/3/2018

Canada
8/4/2018

Canada
8/5/2018

Canada
8/6/2018

Canada
8/11/2018
Alliston Potato Festival
Beech St E & Church St S Alliston, ON

Canada
8/12/2018
Alliston Potato Festival
Beech St E & Church St S Alliston, ON

Canada
8/18/2018
Toys R Us – Whitby, ON
50 Thickson Rd S, Whitby, ON L1N 7T2
Canadian National Championship is confirmed for Toronto in September! Was mentioned in the livestream happening right now for the first tour stop in Calgary: https://www.facebook.com/beybladeburstlive/

The winners of each tour stop in Canada will be flown out to Toronto for the National Championship.
Howdy, y 'all! In waiting for the buss to come to Cali, I've been having to make some new combos! HASBRO combos! Ugh... The best I have so far is X1 1 Reboot. Works great! Anyone else have combos for the championship? (Yes, I know there is already a thread for this, but it applies here too!) Anyone from SoCal wanna practice?! Also, if ya' need a copy of the rules in English, just print out (Or read online, if you're fond of saving ink) the Canada rules! Y 'all have a good day!

And another thing; Are Discs and Frames released by Hasbro but are from a TT set legal? I know there is a way to tell them apart, so that's why I'm asking before I screw up bad.

One last thing! What stadium in being used?
(May. 22, 2018  8:05 PM)Kei Wrote:
Beyblade Burst National Championships Rules Wrote:o Tops must be fully assembled prior to the start of the Tournament. Unless instructed by a Tournament Referee, players will not be allowed to disassemble or customize their tops once the Tournament commences.
o A player may use up to three pre-assembled BEYBLADE BURST tops at each Tournament provided that only one top may be used each Round and the top must be chosen prior to the start of such Round.

I wonder how they will enforce these two rules. Seems extremely unfair to me to force players to stick with only three Beyblades for the duration of the tournament and to have to make that decision before the tournament begins. There's no opportunity for adjustment based on your competition.

Looks like they're planning to use the WBBA 3on3 Deck format. Which is neat, I prefer that format. As long as  there are no repetition of parts it's all good. Imagine a deck of 3 Bearings lol

[br]

[Image: 33822787_1836741259721391_72091020866449...e=5B788EB0]

No dates for the Philippine qualifiers YET. However in line with the Takara-Tomy requirements for the World Championships, we're adjusting our tournaments with the Takara-Tomy rules/banned list and separating players into two brackets: Juniors (8 below) and Seniors (8 to 14.) However, looks like the Seniors will be the one who will get to France since they are in line with the actual age bracket for the World Championships.
(Jun. 05, 2018  3:22 AM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: Looks like they're planning to use the WBBA 3on3 Deck format. Which is neat, I prefer that format. As long as  there are no repetition of parts it's all good. Imagine a deck of 3 Bearings lol

Yeah, but in that format you don't have to stick with the same deck for every match right? The issue to me here is the idea that you have to pick three Beyblades before the tournament starts and then being unable to respond based on your competition later on if you wanted to.
(Jun. 05, 2018  6:00 AM)Kei Wrote: Yeah, but in that format you don't have to stick with the same deck for every match right? The issue to me here is the idea that you have to pick three Beyblades before the tournament starts and then being unable to respond based on your competition later on if you wanted to.

you're going to use the same deck for the rest of the match. which brings to the disadvantage of my favorite format... what if its only a single elimination tournament? i personally prefer that since what we do in our community tournaments is that we use 3on3 but with swiss rounds. you can change deck right after, quickly adapting to what you're up against for the rest of the tournaments.

however, rules are rules. wbba tournaments here requires a deck of 3 with no repeating parts, single elim, can't change the deck afterwards. bringing the mindset that you definitely have to use the best of the best for the whole tournament if you want to win.
I´m sorry it's upside down but, this is final tournament in 1st day Morning of Tokyo Tournament for World Tournament.
https://youtu.be/esh5VfmznTE
Do you know why Japan is not listed as country participating World Tournament ?

https://www.worldtour.beyblade.com

And lol, what about TT being prohibited ?
(Jun. 24, 2018  6:44 PM)iiggoor Wrote: Do you know why Japan is not listed as country participating World Tournament ?

https://www.worldtour.beyblade.com

And lol, what about TT being prohibited ?

It's because that website is being run by Hasbro to promote the "world tour" stops/qualifiers in the countries they are responsible for. TAKARA-TOMY is handling the events for Japan and other Asian countries.

And I don't think the rules for the World Championship itself have been announced yet?
(Jun. 24, 2018  9:36 PM)Kei Wrote: And I don't think the rules for the World Championship itself have been announced yet?

True, those rules are only for National Championships.

I did not know TT organizes national competitions for for Asian countries. Thanks for information !
If they participate too, there is definitely no chance World Championship will be Hasbro only.
(Jun. 28, 2018  12:32 AM)Jetty Wrote: I hope TT is allowed.

I'm pretty sure I remember Hasbro stating that one brand will be used in the World Tournament in France. What brand, we'll have to wait and see.
I wonder how do they make it battle between TT bey VS Hasbro bey?
If you want an English set of rules, print the Canada rules. That's what I did. Hasbro only.
India Is officially confirmed by Funskool to be in the world championships.
also Funskool Broke Bonds with HAsbro 4 years ago, Now I am confused.
But I thinK INdians will go the Kidexpo.
Also, INdia has TT dual layers, and The championships are Totally Hasbro.

This is the most weirdest situation ever.
(Aug. 02, 2018  9:59 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: India Is officially confirmed by Funskool to be in the world championships.

@[FIREFIRE CPB] has apprised me that TT beys are allowed. Can someone please confirm or decline this?
(Aug. 02, 2018  10:16 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2018  9:59 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: India Is officially confirmed by Funskool to be in the world championships.

@[FIREFIRE CPB] has apprised me that TT beys are allowed. Can someone please confirm or decline this?

Confirmed, but only in India tough
(Aug. 02, 2018  10:18 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2018  10:16 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: @[FIREFIRE CPB] has apprised me that TT beys are allowed. Can someone please confirm or decline this?

Confirmed, but only in India tough

He said in Paris as well...