Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #51 (March 25, 2019)

Well. it was an amazing episode and an amazing series and an Epic battle but Cho-Z Is now ever and its time for Gachi!
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:57 AM)Suhasini Wrote: ??

Maybe In the first episode it’ll show Valt getting back his title from Aiga with slash valkrie kind of like how sisco battled Valt early in cho-z. Like the main character could watch Valt on tv battling and beating Aiga as a way to show how powerful the new beys are.
(Mar. 25, 2019  4:59 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:57 AM)Suhasini Wrote: ??

Maybe In the first episode it’ll show Valt getting back his title from Aiga with slash valkrie kind of like how sisco battled Valt early in cho-z. Like the main character could watch Valt on tv battling and beating Aiga as a way to show how powerful the new beys are.

Might be a good idea.
I liked the episode but valt should've won
So Aiga pulled a Shu with that mode change. Makes sense. He was training with Shu. Kinda completed the Shu Vs Valt parallel.
Yes but don't let this distract you from the fact that there was no Shu vs Valt this season.
Well I’ll be right back after I go scream into a pillow.
Don’t Click Unless You Want Spoilers! (Click to View)
(Mar. 25, 2019  9:06 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Well I’ll be right back after I go scream into a pillow.
 Well you have to think about it. They want to end aiga off as a main character on a good note. If valt won even though it might be good for you, it will make aiga still feel incomplete like he hasn't completed his goal of defeating valt yet. So yeah. What do you think? I was going to make a Twitter poll about it. (If this website had a way to make polls it would be easy)
(Mar. 25, 2019  9:26 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  9:06 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Well I’ll be right back after I go scream into a pillow.
 Well you have to think about it. They want to end aiga off as a main character on a good note. If valt won even though it might be good for you, it will make aiga still feel incomplete like he hasn't completed his goal of defeating valt yet. So yeah. What do you think? I was going to make a Twitter poll about it. (If this website had a way to make polls it would be easy)

Then what's the point of adding in Slash Valkyrie, It would have made more sense to Valt want a new bey after he was Champion again.
This isn't the first time I've seen this mistake...
(Mar. 25, 2019  9:01 PM)Limetka Wrote: Yes but don't let this distract you from the fact that there was no Shu vs Valt this season.

or a shu vs free , lui vs hearts and valt vs phi such a shame this battle wouldve been fun.
(Mar. 25, 2019  9:29 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  9:26 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:  Well you have to think about it. They want to end aiga off as a main character on a good note. If valt won even though it might be good for you, it will make aiga still feel incomplete like he hasn't completed his goal of defeating valt yet. So yeah. What do you think? I was going to make a Twitter poll about it. (If this website had a way to make polls it would be easy)

Then what's the point of adding in Slash Valkyrie, It would have made more sense to Valt want a new bey after he was Champion again.

Well wasn't valt champion already? Valt would get slash valkyrie for the sake of beating aiga. It's as pointless as upgrading to winning valkyrie at the beginning of cho-z I didn't get why he wanted it in the first place.
Here is a pretty funny thing about today’s episode:
(Mar. 25, 2019  9:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: This isn't the first time I've seen this mistake...
Nice observation!
@[marutti] says that in GT valt enters the senior tournaments in chspter 1 . So writers might get the start they need . I expect valt will not retain his championship title for long then . In senior tounaments there might be bladers who are far more strong , skilled and experienced than valt . So he might lose the title in the first 5 episodes . Maybe both dram and valt are protagonists .
(Mar. 26, 2019  5:14 AM)Fusion core Wrote: @[marutti] says that in GT valt enters the senior tournaments in chspter 1 . So writers might get the start they need . I expect valt will not retain his championship title for long then . In senior tounaments there might be bladers who are far more strong , skilled and experienced than valt . So he might lose the title in the first 5 episodes . Maybe both dram and valt are protagonists .
I am pretty sure Free was about Christina’s Age which would place him roughly around 17 years old in Cho z (since Christina was 16 in god and Cho z takes place 2 years later). Valt could certainly handle older opponents and it really does not matter when it comes to age in beyblade.
(Mar. 26, 2019  6:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2019  5:14 AM)Fusion core Wrote: @[marutti] says that in GT valt enters the senior tournaments in chspter 1 . So writers might get the start they need . I expect valt will not retain his championship title for long then . In senior tounaments there might be bladers who are far more strong , skilled and experienced than valt . So he might lose the title in the first 5 episodes . Maybe both dram and valt are protagonists .
I am pretty sure Free was about Christina’s Age which would place him roughly around 18 years old in Cho z (since Christina was 16 in god and Cho z takes place 2 years later). Valt could certainly handle older opponents and it really does not matter when it comes to age in beyblade.
Free was 15 in god
(Mar. 26, 2019  6:04 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2019  6:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I am pretty sure Free was about Christina’s Age which would place him roughly around 18 years old in Cho z (since Christina was 16 in god and Cho z takes place 2 years later). Valt could certainly handle older opponents and it really does not matter when it comes to age in beyblade.
Free was 15 in god
Thanks for correcting me.
Age doesn’t matter. What’s the point of big 5 or z4 then? If Valt is the champion, he is the strongest in all age groups.
(Mar. 26, 2019  6:17 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Age doesn’t matter. What’s the point of big 5 or z4 then? If Valt is the champion, he is the strongest in all age groups.

Not until they make another super OP character like Phi.
(Mar. 26, 2019  6:17 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Age doesn’t matter. What’s the point of big 5 or z4 then? If Valt is the champion, he is the strongest in all age groups.

No he is not . He is the champion of junior bladers . That is because probably junior bladers cannot battle with senior ones for a title match . And i dont thing the age limit for senior tournaments is 16 years . Also it is written in the manga that valt enters the senior tournaments . If he was champion of all groups then why did the writer say SENIOR tournament ??
(Mar. 26, 2019  7:11 AM)Fusion core Wrote:

No he is not . He is the champion of junior bladers . That is because probably junior bladers cannot battle with senior ones for a title match . And i dont thing the age limit for senior tournaments is 16 years . Also it is written in the manga that valt enters the senior tournaments . If he was champion of all groups then why did the writer say SENIOR tournament ??

What about Kurtz? I doubt he is around valt’s age. And I can tell by his face he is not like Xander. Xander is just extraordinarily tall. Kurtz is maybe around 16 in cho z. And what about phi? You can’t say he is a kid or a young teenager, now, can you? He looks like he is about 20 years old. How did he battle with shu,free and Aiga?
(Mar. 26, 2019  7:57 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2019  7:11 AM)Fusion core Wrote: No he is not . He is the champion of junior bladers . That is because probably junior bladers cannot battle with senior ones for a title match . And i dont thing the age limit for senior tournaments is 16 years . Also it is written in the manga that valt enters the senior tournaments . If he was champion of all groups then why did the writer say SENIOR tournament ??

What about Kurtz? I doubt he is around valt’s age. And I can tell by his face he is not like Xander. Xander is just extraordinarily tall. Kurtz is maybe around 16 in cho z. And what about phi? You can’t say he is a kid or a young teenager, now, can you? He looks like he is about 20 years old. How did he battle with shu,free and Aiga?

I said that i dont think that 16 years is the minimum age for senior tournaments . That is not written by the writer either . It is true for bakuten shoot beyblade rising , not for burst . Also it is not said anywhere that kurt is around 16 in cho z . And i dont think there is any proof existing for bladers like phi . I think that senior bladers can battle junior bladers if they juniors accept their challenge . But they cannot battle the juniors if they dont accept the challenge . There may be many strong and matured senior bladers who do not want to show off their power by dominating the juniors . Also there may be some bladers who consider it below their dignity to battle the juniors . And there may be others who want to stay out of such competition and fear to lose . And yet others who underestimate the power of the juniors .