Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #51 (March 25, 2019)

Video will be here within a hour of coro coro uploading it. What I recorded I Snipped to make the AMV. Bandicam crashed And I lost the first half, But I got the sauce, and episode will be here as well.
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:31 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
But......
How can I watch this episode?

(Mar. 25, 2019  10:51 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
Video will be here within a hour of coro coro uploading it. What I recorded I Snipped to make the AMV. Bandicam crashed And I lost the first half, But I got the sauce, and episode will be here as well.

Thanks for the AMV, but posting the episode will be more appreciated.
How stereotypical, the main winning over everyone even in the end. Since this time final battle wasn't good vs evil, they could have used the chance to make something less predictable without the risk of pissingn anyone. They miss a good chance IMO...
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:52 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: How can I watch this episode?

I said I will be uploading it.
??
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:57 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

I said I will be uploading it.

Okay, thanks.
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:27 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:26 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Well.(Gasp) he gave a good fight!!!!

(Mar. 25, 2019  11:10 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:27 AM)g2_ Wrote:

Well, Valt never destroyed Z Achilles in the anime. And getting burst instead of out outspun is more embarrassing.
COROCORO UPLOADED ALL THE BURST EPISODESS
I am trying to find episode 51. And Yes, they are region blocked

It's without watermark
(Mar. 25, 2019  11:14 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  11:10 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

(Mar. 25, 2019  11:21 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  11:14 AM)g2_ Wrote:

Maybe you're right.
@[Adarsh Abhinav] where are you ? You always upload the episode in time . Hoping for the episode soon . I dont care if there is a watermark . The episode should be full . Please upload it soon . Man !!! This is the FINALS .......
(Mar. 25, 2019  11:19 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: COROCORO UPLOADED ALL THE BURST EPISODESS
I am trying to find episode 51. And Yes, they are region blocked

It's without watermark

As always Adarsh, Thankyou for uploading the episode for us =D
(Mar. 25, 2019  11:33 AM)Fusion core Wrote: @[Adarsh Abhinav] where are you ? You always upload the episode in time . Hoping for the episode soon . I dont care if there is a watermark . The episode should be full . Please upload it soon . Man !!! This is the FINALS .......

Full Episode in HD, IN THIS Post (after I am done Uploading it)
It's downloaded, I switched my VPN off, Opened drived, right this moment of writing this post
Here you go
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r7eykH8...p=drivesdk
No doubt after this episode that
(Mar. 25, 2019  11:57 AM)Fusion core Wrote: No doubt after this episode that

Valt would beat Phi.
(Mar. 25, 2019  12:03 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  11:57 AM)Fusion core Wrote: No doubt after this episode that

Valt would beat Phi.
I agree with you. Phi wasn’t able to burst cho z Achilles - even when Aiga’s hair didn’t blaze. But Valt was, and that’s why he is stronger.

I told you Aiga was going to win by a mile.
(Mar. 25, 2019  12:12 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  12:03 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt would beat Phi.
I agree with you. Phi wasn’t able to burst cho z Achilles - even when Aiga’s hair didn’t blaze. But Valt was, and that’s why he is stronger.
True

Overall this is in my opinion better than Phi vs Aiga. This is still a great episode and this was a great journey with Aiga.
Now, how is Valt gonna win the title back between cho z episode 51 and GT episode 1?
(Mar. 25, 2019  12:39 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Now, how is Valt gonna win the title back  somewhere between cho z episode 51 and GT episode 1?
Probably not. Aiga dissappeared with the title.
(Mar. 25, 2019  12:40 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  12:39 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Now, how is Valt gonna win the title back  somewhere between cho z episode 51 and GT episode 1?
Probably not. Aiga dissappeared with the title.
Well, isn’t he the champion in GT?