Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #51 (March 25, 2019)

(Mar. 25, 2019  12:42 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  12:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: Probably not. Aiga dissappeared with the title.
Well, isn’t he the champion in GT?
Apparently not.
In the Corocoro, Valt is the champion still. Here, Aiga is the champion. Either Valt does get it back, or the episodes will be different than the Corocoro. It’s not unusual for the episodic animated series to differ from the Corocoro, just keep that in mind.
Episode review:
(Mar. 25, 2019  1:52 PM)Sprig Wrote: In the Corocoro, Valt is the champion still. Here, Aiga is the champion. Either Valt does get it back, or the episodes will be different than the Corocoro. It’s not unusual for the episodic animated series to differ from the Corocoro, just keep that in mind.
Maybe Valt defeats Aiga with Slash Valkyrie.
Also, I liked the episode overall, but there were some really good small things, too. Valt gripping and falling when he’s walking to the stadium is just classic Valt, and its great. ? Secondly, Phi is sitting in the throne, while Hearts is leaning over a stool?? What?? It’s just little things like these that caught my attention and are funny.
I honestly hate this episode. It felt like another generic episode with a generic battle, and some of the parts felt unoriginal. It felt like Aiga did not even show any signs of maturity, like Valt did when he lost to Lui in the first season, and although there were some parts that could not be replicated, it seemed, quite terribly, like a child wrote this. It was too full of action and gave no sense of closure to the anime. Quite honestly, I thought the “battle” would be like the one between Gingka and Kyoya at the end of 4D/Metal Fury, and I would have preferred that. Do not misunderstand, this was not a horrible episode, just a horrible last episode. Anyway, this is my opinion, and none of this should be taken as fact.
I feel like there was no consequence for Aiga’s darkness. And that flashback reminded me of it, too. Aiga turns evil and continually loses to Hearts. Then, Achilles gets destroyed by Phi. Then, Aiga loses the dark power, gets Cho-Z Achilles and everything is peachy. What??? There’s no repercussions or anything? And I don’t mean repercussions like him being banned from Beyblading, I mean like maybe he could lose his connection with Achilles. Then after Phi beats Hearts and Free he sees that he needs to really step up his game in order to complete with the competition. Then his training journey with Laban, Xhan, and Kit would mean more because he’s figuring out how to regain his connection with Achilles.
This episode had made me so mad. Its so stupid that Valkyrie lost to a bey who could not beat Valkyrie in real life. I think from now onwards when they make episodes they should have battle in real life. From that battle, they should decide. But the good think is that they are not removing valt from the series. Like Tyson and gingka, I think he is also going to stay till the end of Beyblade burst.
(Mar. 08, 2019  2:31 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  2:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It seems evident that Aiga will win because they will want to end him off (as the main character) on a good note.

Due to how hated he is, maybe not. Letting him beat Valt would be awful.

(Mar. 25, 2019  2:28 PM)Slash Valtryek Wrote: This episode had made me so mad. Its so stupid that Valkyrie lost to a bey who could not beat Valkyrie in real life. I think from now onwards when they make episodes they should have battle in real life. From that battle, they should decide. But the good think is that they are not removing valt from the series. Like Tyson and gingka, I think he is also going to stay till the end of Beyblade burst.
If that was to happen the anime would be very different
If I would be asked to rate this season I would rate like this:
from episode 1-10:7/10
from episode 10-20:8/10
from episode 20-40:10/10
from episode 40-50:6/10
and for episode 51:2/10
animation-8/10
music/dialogue/expression-7/10
story-5/10
(Mar. 25, 2019  2:28 PM)Slash Valtryek Wrote: This episode had made me so mad. Its so stupid that Valkyrie lost to a bey who could not beat Valkyrie in real life. I think from now onwards when they make episodes they should have battle in real life. From that battle, they should decide. But the good think is that they are not removing valt from the series. Like Tyson and gingka, I think he is also going to stay till the end of Beyblade burst.

If they made the anime true to how stock beys would perform IRL, then Houi would be much stronger, Shu would be a lot weaker and have Wall scraping problems, Lui wouldn't be as good as he is. I don't think it matters if outcomes go against the real life strengths of beyblades, it's normally about what seems to be strong sounding gimmicks, like Burst stoppers, spin stealing or a sword that lines up with a heavier point.
I wish valt doesn't lose in the next series as well.
Valt Vs Aiga in ep 28 was better than the one in ep 51.
I don’t think the episode was bad. It was just pretty predictable. Aiga was bound to win because they wouldn’t end aigas story with him losing the final battle.
(Mar. 25, 2019  2:44 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Valt Vs Aiga in ep 28 was better than the one in ep 51.

True
I hope the next series is better than this one. Cho z sucked.
Cho-Z was a great series! It was really fun to follow Aiga's story and every battle he had with every new and old character he faced. It was enjoyable and that's what really matters to me.

I'm impressed at the animation and plot quality. I mean, this is a commercial, product placement series. It doesn't need to be incredibly unbelievable masterpiece. It's not made to be a piece of art or anything like that. It's pure entertainment. And if it was entertaining, if it made us watch until the end, if it made us discuss about the characters and the events, fine, it reached its goal! I'm just so happy I followed every episode of Burst since 2016 and enjoyed each one! I love this series so much. It was absolutely beautiful and had great moments.

Now
Anyway, All the three Beyblade Burst series were really good to me. It made my life a bit happier just to watch that anime. So I think we should enjoy more what they made for us to watch, instead of nitpicking. ^_^b

And now, I'm very excited about Beyblade Burst GT! More new characters, more Beys, more battles! Aaaaah the hype!
Omg! I almost was crying here... Unfortunately, Cho-Z ended. But, GT is comin', guys! We shouldn't be sad.
(Mar. 25, 2019  3:36 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Cho-Z was a great series! It was really fun to follow Aiga's story and every battle he had with every new and old character he faced. It was enjoyable and that's what really matters to me.

I'm impressed at the animation and plot quality. I mean, this is a commercial, product placement series. It doesn't need to be incredibly unbelievable masterpiece. It's not made to be a piece of art or anything like that. It's pure entertainment. And if it was entertaining, if it made us watch until the end, if it made us discuss about the characters and the events, fine, it reached its goal! I'm just so happy I followed every episode of Burst since 2016 and enjoyed each one! I love this series so much. It was absolutely beautiful and had great moments.

Now
Anyway, All the three Beyblade Burst series were really good to me. It made my life a bit happier just to watch that anime. So I think we should enjoy more what they made for us to watch, instead of nitpicking. Joyful_3b

And now, I'm very excited about Beyblade Burst GT! More new characters, more Beys, more battles! Aaaaah the hype!

It cant be... Someone whos actually... POSITIVE? YESS
(Mar. 25, 2019  3:51 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  3:36 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Cho-Z was a great series! It was really fun to follow Aiga's story and every battle he had with every new and old character he faced. It was enjoyable and that's what really matters to me.

Now
Anyway, All the three Beyblade Burst series were really good to me. It made my life a bit happier just to watch that anime. So I think we should enjoy more what they made for us to watch, instead of nitpicking. Joyful_3b

It cant be... Someone whos actually... POSITIVE? YESS
I'm positive too, I really liked the episode.
I'm overall positive too. I just had higher expectations since S1 and half of S2 caught me off guard in more then one occasion. slowly creators aligned burst with all the other anime where the main struggles a bit and then win over everyone. Anyone else is sick of plot armor? I mean, what bad could it be letting the main loosing vs worthy rivals for good reasons, we r grown up kids, I think we can stand it. Even in a profit perspective what the difference in increasing the selling of the main character's bey rather then others? They cost pretty much the same
(Mar. 25, 2019  2:55 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I don’t think the episode was bad. It was just pretty predictable. Aiga was bound to win because they wouldn’t end aigas story with him losing the final battle.

I know right.