Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #51 (March 25, 2019)

(Mar. 22, 2019  5:31 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  4:47 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: It won’t make sense. Why would the writers go through this process to have valt as the champion in GT ? They will just have him beat aiga in episode 51 to keep things simple.

But Aiga is in a winning streak. They wouldn't make him lose now. And you saw what he did to Phi. The destroyer has become the destroyee. 3-4 days till we find out who the real champ is.

Then it is time valt broke that winning streak. Besides, valt has to avenge winning Valkyrie.

Check out this story I made https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...t-ultimate
(Mar. 22, 2019  6:26 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  5:31 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: But Aiga is in a winning streak. They wouldn't make him lose now. And you saw what he did to Phi. The destroyer has become the destroyee. 3-4 days till we find out who the real champ is.

Then it is time valt broke that winning streak. Besides, valt has to avenge winning Valkyrie.

Okay we'll see.

(Mar. 22, 2019  12:24 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  6:26 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Then it is time valt broke that winning streak. Besides, valt has to avenge winning Valkyrie.

Okay we'll see. Its also funny how your picture is Valt and mine is Aiga and for that I will cheer for Aiga.
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:32 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Can someone post the preview?
 a minute please

Apparently, it looks like Valkyrie is only 50% awakened, which means that it’s own speed can only go so fast but not be able to jump the rim of the stadium for the wall. This is why Valkyrie hasn’t bumped the wall in the preview and is only going in circles.
When the time is ripe, Valkyrie’s Evolution tip will experience a major performance change and immediately overturn the battle, being capable of Jet Shoots or Shin-no-jet-to-shu-to stuff. Valkyrie might actually be able to win.
(Mar. 22, 2019  12:45 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:  a minute please

Apparently, it looks like Valkyrie is only 50% awakened, which means that it’s own speed can only go so fast but not be able to jump the rim of the stadium for the wall. This is why Valkyrie hasn’t bumped the wall in the preview and is only going in circles.
When the time is ripe, Valkyrie’s Evolution tip will experience a major performance change and immediately overturn the battle, being capable of Jet Shoots or Shin-no-jet-to-shu-to stuff. Valkyrie might actually be able to win.

Hey don't jinx it.
(Mar. 22, 2019  12:45 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:  a minute please

There’s a good possibility for what you are saying to come true.
(Mar. 22, 2019  6:26 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  5:31 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: But Aiga is in a winning streak. They wouldn't make him lose now. And you saw what he did to Phi. The destroyer has become the destroyee. 3-4 days till we find out who the real champ is.

100% true.
I just finished watching the first half of burst season 1. Valt grew so much and just thinking about how Valt went from where he was in the middle of the season to the #1 blader in world was amazing. He deserves more than anyone to be the best in the world. He truly earned that title and he deserves to keep it.
I think it would of been great if Agia lost but didn’t get his bey destroyed, so Phi would still be mad and all, and Agia would be sad but Then Valt would of showed Agia Winning isn’t everything when they battled, just what I thought would of been interesting
(Mar. 08, 2019  12:07 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: No offence but I want Aiga to crush Valt

Chocked
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Valt will CRUSH Agia
But, Agia will beat Phi

(sorry if i got the names wrong. i can't watch the japanese versions.)
Aiga will win it's just anime logic. I still don't understand why Valt lost to Lui in season 1 in the first place. Otherwise, main always wins over the final boss or rival you can say. It's obvious Aiga will win. I wish Valt would win if he were to be that strong as a main then heck yes! Valt for the win. In this case, no.
I am not gettings WHERE ARE YOU ADARSH Quotes, wow.
Incase Anyone will be posting that, I am here, and will be here, and Upload the episode ASAP
(Mar. 25, 2019  7:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I am not gettings WHERE ARE YOU ADARSH Quotes, wow.
Incase Anyone will be posting that, I am here, and will be here, and Upload the episode ASAP

tysm when is the ep releasing btw?
(Mar. 25, 2019  7:29 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  7:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I am not gettings WHERE ARE YOU ADARSH Quotes, wow.

tysm when is the ep releasing btw?
2 hours 20 minutes
4 am here then sweet
Where are you @[Adarsh Abhinav] ? Lol . Post this episode here as soon as possible .
(Mar. 25, 2019  9:47 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Can we watch it live?

Yes you can . But i cannot . So i am dependent on Adarsh .
Yes please. Post it.
Man! I need the link

TO WATCH IT LIVE!
3 , 2 , 1 , .......
LET IT RIP ........!!!!!!!!

(Mar. 25, 2019  10:00 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Man! I need the link

TO WATCH IT LIVE!

Dont fear Adash is there !!
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:10 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Is the episode out?

Actually its half over and 1st round is over 0-0