Beyblade burst ultimate

Chapter 1: A battle between the legends!
Valt held his bey in his hand, ready to face his opponent, Aiga Akaba, standing in front of him on the other side of the stadium. He held out his bey and said, “ Meet my partner, GT Achilles.” 
Valt grinned, his white teeth shimmering. He held out his bey and said, “ Meet my partner, Slash Valkyrie. It’s the strongest beyblade in the whole world.”  
“ Let this battle begin, folks ! “ the commentator exclaimed.
Both beybladers put their beyblades in their launchers and readied themselves. 
“ I’ll beat you and become the champion!” Aiga exclaimed.
“ I am not so sure about that.” Valt responded.
“ Let the first battle begin.” The referee announced.
“ 1,2,3...
Let ir rip!” 
With that, both beybladers launched their beys as hard as they could. They flew through the air and landed in the stadium with a thud. Achilles quickly claimed the center of the stadium. Valkyrie shot towards Achilles at an incredible speed, then hit it. 
“ Go Valkyrie!” Valt shouted.
Valkyrie landed a barrage of attacks at Achilles, which kept defending. 
“ Achilles, show Valt what you’re made of!” Aiga screamed.
Achilles moved from the center, dodging Valkyrie’s attack. It moved outwards and hit Valkyrie, sending it flying through the air. 
“Valkyrie, you got this!” Valt screamed.
Valkyrie hit the wall and jumped back into the stadium.
“ Go Valkyrie!” Valt screamed, blue aura erupting from his body and his bey.
Valkyrie hit Achilles and sent it flying. A look of surprise crossed Aiga’s face as his bey fell onto the floor.
“ yes!” Valt exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air. 
“ One point to Valt Aoi for a ring-out finish.” The referee announced, pointing his right hand at Valt. The audience shouted hurrays.
Aiga bent down and picked up his bey. “ I am gonna win the next one.”
“ we’ll see.” Valt responded.

In the next round, Aiga won with a ring-out finish.
“ See, told ya so.” Aiga said.
“ You just got lucky this time round. I am winning the next one.” Valt retorted.
Valt looked at his bey, then whispered to it, “ Valkyrie, I believe in you. Let’s beat Aiga and Achilles. You with me?” Valkyrie glimmered, as if responding back. Driven by some kind of instinct, Valt started walking backwards. Everyone watched in surprise as Valt moved further from the stadium. After being about 8 - 9 meters away from the stadium, Valt stopped.
“1,” valt started running.
“2,” valt came closer to the stadium.
“3,” valt jumped high, then spun in the air.
“ Let it rip!”
Valt pulled the string of his launcher as hard as he could. Valkyrie landed in the stadium and shot through it at an unprecedented speed while Achilles moved inwards and claimed the center. 
“ Let’s do this, Valt!” It was Valkyrie, speaking to Valt.
Valkyrie landed a barrage of hits at Achilles, which struggled to hold its ground.
“ Ahhhh!” Aiga screamed, his voice piercing the air. The ribbon band tying his hair broke, setting them free. Red aura erupted from Aiga and his bey. Achilles moved outwards and attacked Valkyrie, which then hit the wall and ricoched off, shooting towards Achilles.
“ Go Valkyrie!” Valt screamed, blue aura erupting from him and his bey.
“ Achilles!” Aiga screamed. Achilles shot towards Valkyrie.
Both beys collided in the center of the stadium. Sparks flew out as they tried to burst each other.
“ Valkyrie!” Valt screamed at the top of his lungs. 
At that, Valkyrie sent Achilles flying and it burst mid-air. Aiga watched incredulously as the parts of his bey flew through the air and fell onto the floor. 
“ Two points to slash Valkyrie with a burst finish. Valt Aoi wins with a score of 3-1.” The referee announced.
The audience shouted hurrays, this time louder. Aiga fell to his knees, clearly devastated by his loss, then looked down at the parts of his bey. Valt picked up his bey - which was spinning slowly in the center of the stadium - and then looked at Aiga. 
“ C,mon, you gave it your all. You should be proud of yourself!” Valt said, grinning, then held out his hand. Aiga picked up the fallen parts of his bey and put them back together. Then he looked at his bey, which glimmered in response. Then, he took Valt’s hand, who helped him to his feet.
“ Valt!” The voice came out of nowhere. At first everyone was surprised. Valt looked around, slowly moving his head as he searched for the person who had called for him. 
“ look over there!” Aiga shouted, pointing his hand to his left.
Valt looked in that direction and spotted a kid, probably eleven years old. His hair yellow, blue on the sides in the front. He was wearing a blue jacket, a white t-shirt, a red tie and black pants. Then, all the spotlights shone at the mysterious kid, who held out his bey and said, “ I and Ace Dragon challenge you to a battle!”
This
is
Awesome!!!!!

When are you going to make the next one ?
(Mar. 22, 2019  2:27 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: This
is
Awesome!!!!!

When are you going to make the next one ?

I am thinking about it. Thanks for the compliment, though.
Chapter 2 : A new beyblader
Valt and Aiga watched as two guards came, grabbed the boy by the arms and started dragging him along.
“What’re you doing?” The unknown blader screamed, his voice echoing through the air.
“Shut up!” One of the guards shouted.
The boy kept screaming, but the guards didn’t listen. And after a few seconds they were gone.

2 DAYS LATER:-
Valt was back in Spain, practising with kit.
“Air Knight, Go!” Kit screamed.
Air knight tried to attack Valkyrie, but was too slow. Valkyrie quickly dodged and hit Air Knight, which burst into three parts.
Kit looked at valt, a look of frustration settled over his face. Then, he quickly picked up the fallen parts of his bey and put them back together.
“Man, you’re —
Before kit could finish his sentence, the door leading to the other training room opened, catching Valt and kit’s attention.
“ Some weird kid’s looking for you, Valt!” It was Kristina.
“What do you mean?” Valt asked, clearly baffled by Kristina’s statement.
“It must be the boy who tried to challenge before.” Kit said.
“Yeah, you might me right.” Valt said, surprised he couldn’t figure that earlier.
“Come quick!” Kristina shouted.
Valt and kit went to the other training room and saw a boy, stamping his foot in impatience, his face red with anger.
“Yup, that’s the very same boy who tried to challenge me.” Valt announced.
The boy’s face turned to Valt, and he stopped stamping his feet. He ran towards Valt and stopped a meter before him, then said,”You’re finally here! Let’s battle!” The boy’s anger just seemed to have vanished, replaced by excitement.
“Okay, I’ll battle you. But first tell me your name.” Valt said.
“My name is Dram.” The boy replied.
“Okay, Dram. Let’s battle.” Valt said.
“I’ll become the referee.” Kit announced.
“Okay.” Valt said.

“Let the first battle begin!” Kit announced.
“ I am gonna beat you!” Dram exclaimed.
“I don’t think so.” Valt responded.
“1,2,3...
Let it rip!”
Both beys landed in the stadium.
“Go Ace Dragon!” Dram cried.
Ace dragon started rushing towards Valkyrie, but before it could do anything, Valkyrie came and hit it, and Ace Dragon burst.
“No way!” Dram shouted. Then he picked up Ace dragon’s parts and put them back together.
“I demand another battle!” Dram said.
“Okay.” Valt said.

The second battle ended up the same way.
“Again!” Dram cried.

The third battle also ended up the same way.
“Again!” Dram cried.

After a few hours, the sun had set and it was 7 o’clock. But Valt and Dram kept battling. Each time they had battled, Valkyrie had burst Ace Dragon with one hit. After battling two hundred and ninety nine times, Valt was somewhat tired, but Dram showed no sign of exhaustion.
“ let the 300th battle begin.” Kit announced, his words laced with tiredness.
Dram looked at his bey. Then murmured,”Please, Ace Dragon, help me. I know we can beat Valt.”
Ace Dragon glimmered, and blue and gold aura rose from Dram.
“1,2,3...
Let it rip!”
Both beys landed in the stadium, and Valkyrie rushed towards Ace Dragon and hit it, but instead of bursting, Ace Dragon deflected Valkyrie and it bumped into the wall.
“Unbelievable!” Valt exclaimed.
“Go Ace Dragon!” Dram shouted.
Ace Dragon formed a perfect circle, which deflected Valkyrie whenever it tried to move inwards.
“ Ace Dragon, show Valt what we're made of!” Dram screamed, and the blue hair on the sides of Dram’s head flared up.
Ace Dragon started moving outwards, and eventually there was no space left for Valkyrie and it scraped across the walls.
“ I can’t believe my eyes!” Valt exclaimed, baffled by Dram’s strategy. “Valkyrie!” He shouted.
At that, Valkyrie sped up and moved inwards before Ace Dragon could deflect it.
“No!” Dram exclaimed, “But we won’t give up! Ahhhhh!” He screamed, and blue aura erupted from him and his bey.
Ace Dragon rushed towards Valkyrie.
“Valkyrie!” Valt shouted.
Valkyrie shot towards Ace Dragon and they both collided in the center of the stadium, then, Valkyrie sent Ace Dragon flying and it burst mid-air.
“No!” Dram screamed, and then he fell down.
“Valt wins with a burst finish.” Kit announced.
Valt picked up his bey, then looked at Dram, who still lay on the floor.
“Get up, you did a great job! You almost beat me, you know that?” Valt exclaimed, holding out his hand. But Dram wasn’t getting up, so Valt bent over and saw that Dram was asleep.
“Well, he is fast asleep.” Kit said.
“Yeah.” Valt said, The boy reminded him of his younger self.
“Should I wake him up?” Kit asked.
“No, don’t wake him up. Let him sleep.” Valt replied. He picked up Ace Dragon’s parts and put them back together. Then, he kept it beside Dram and left the room.
This story’s pretty cool. Mind checking out mine?
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Zero
(Mar. 23, 2019  8:07 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Chapter 2 : A new beyblader
Valt and Aiga watched as two guards came, grabbed the boy by the arms and started dragging him along.
“What’re you doing?” The unknown blader screamed, his voice echoing through the air.
The boy kept screaming, but the guards didn’t listen. And after a few seconds they were gone.

Air knight tried to attack Valkyrie, but was too slow. Valkyrie quickly dodged and hit Air Knight, which burst into three parts.
Kit looked at valt, a look of frustration settled over his face. Then, he quickly picked up the fallen parts of his bey and put them back together.
“Man, you’re —
Before kit could finish his sentence, the door leading to the other training room opened, catching Valt and kit’s attention.
“Yeah, you might me right.” Valt said, surprised he couldn’t figure that earlier.
Valt and kit went to the other training room and saw a boy, stamping his foot in impatience, his face red with anger.
The boy’s face turned to Valt, and he stopped stamping his feet. He ran towards Valt and stopped a meter before him, then said,”You’re finally here! Let’s battle!” The boy’s anger just seemed to have vanished, replaced by excitement.
“Okay.” Valt said.

“1,2,3...
Let it rip!”
Ace dragon started rushing towards Valkyrie, but before it could do anything, Valkyrie came and hit it, and Ace Dragon burst.
“No way!” Dram shouted. Then he picked up Ace dragon’s parts and put them back together.
“Okay.” Valt said.

“Again!”  Dram cried.

“Again!” Dram cried.

After a few hours, the sun had set and it was 7 o’clock. But Valt and Dram kept battling. Each time they had battled, Valkyrie had burst Ace Dragon with one hit. After battling  two hundred and ninety nine times, Valt was somewhat tired, but Dram showed no sign of exhaustion.
Dram looked at his bey. Then murmured,”Please, Ace Dragon, help me. I know we can beat Valt.”
“1,2,3...
Let it rip!”
Both beys landed in the stadium, and Valkyrie rushed towards Ace Dragon and hit it, but instead of bursting, Ace Dragon deflected Valkyrie and it bumped into the wall.
Ace Dragon formed a perfect circle, which deflected Valkyrie whenever it tried to move inwards.
“ Ace Dragon, show Valt what we're made of!” Dram screamed, and the blue hair on the sides of Dram’s head flared up.
Ace Dragon started moving outwards, and eventually there was no space left for Valkyrie and it scraped across the walls.
“ I can’t believe my eyes!” Valt exclaimed, baffled by Dram’s strategy. “Valkyrie!” He shouted.
“No!” Dram exclaimed, “But we won’t give up! Ahhhhh!” He screamed, and blue aura erupted from him and his bey.
Valkyrie shot towards Ace Dragon and they  both collided in the center of the stadium, then, Valkyrie sent Ace Dragon flying and it burst mid-air.
“Get up, you did a great job! You almost beat me, you know that?” Valt exclaimed, holding out his hand. But Dram wasn’t getting up, so Valt bent over and saw that Dram was asleep.
“No, don’t wake him up. Let him sleep.” Valt replied. He picked up Ace Dragon’s parts and put them back together. Then, he kept it beside Dram and left the room.

But valt knew dram . Dram was an apprentice of valt .
(Mar. 24, 2019  2:35 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2019  8:07 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Chapter 2 : A new beyblader

“Man, you’re —
“Okay.” Valt said.

“1,2,3...
Let it rip!”
“Okay.” Valt said.

“Again!”  Dram cried.

“Again!” Dram cried.

After a few hours, the sun had set and it was 7 o’clock. But Valt and Dram kept battling. Each time they had battled, Valkyrie had burst Ace Dragon with one hit. After battling  two hundred and ninety nine times, Valt was somewhat tired, but Dram showed no sign of exhaustion.
“1,2,3...
Let it rip!”
Valkyrie shot towards Ace Dragon and they  both collided in the center of the stadium, then, Valkyrie sent Ace Dragon flying and it burst mid-air.

But valt knew dram . Dram was an apprentice of valt .

I didn’t know that. My story isn’t entirely based on the anime, though. Like Aiga having GT Achilles( we all know his bey will have a cooler name.)