Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #51 (March 25, 2019)

That means nothing, protagonists have lost battles with their opponents demoted to extras later on.
(Mar. 19, 2019  8:23 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: That means nothing, protagonists have lost battles with their opponents demoted to extras later on.
True, in the preview. Valkyrie is shown slashing, it's probably the way Achilles is defeated.
I think during Beyblade Burst Chozetsu Episode 51 English Sub, Valt will speak to Achilles during their 2nd battle or 3rd battle or # Battle to confirm Aiga is not possessed by his Bey
(Mar. 20, 2019  8:21 AM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote: I think during Beyblade Burst Chozetsu Episode 51 English Sub, Valt will speak to Achilles during their 2nd battle or 3rd battle or # Battle to confirm Aiga is not possessed by his Bey

Of course aiga is not possessed by his bey, so I don’t think it is possible for what you’re saying to happen.

By the way, in the preview, free had smiled. Why ?

Also, a look of surprise had crossed shu’s face. What could’ve happened ?
(Mar. 08, 2019  1:22 PM)g2_He surely does Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  1:00 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Dude you don't need to drag or involve Lui everywhere and by the way Valt can never beat Lui. You said that "After what he did to him" let me remind you during the battle when the stadium got destroyed Valkyrie  bursted when Valt picked it up. Lol. And I want Aiga to crush Valt because I don't like the character development of Valt. U know. A noob to Pro, I know Aiga's case is same but Aiga became stronger faster than Valt did. I didn't like Valt as a protagonist dude, he was like weak, Valt loses every battle when he faces someone for the first time, remember Gingka, he beat Kyoya in his first battle. You get it know, It is not concerning Lui, I take it overall.
It's called character development, Valt maybe loses some times, but he always gets back up. But this is a battle he truely deserves to win.

Valt better win this match. After everything he has done to become the strongest blader in the world he deserves to keep his title. He fought and bled to become the #1 blader in the world and that deserves to be respected and honored.
What happened to Phi after Phoenix burst.
(Mar. 21, 2019  1:33 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: What happened to Phi after Phoenix burst.

He got salty.
(Mar. 21, 2019  2:44 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  1:33 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: What happened to Phi after Phoenix burst.

He got salty.
Real Salty
(Mar. 21, 2019  2:54 AM)Tommykats Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  2:44 AM)g2_ Wrote: He got salty.
Real Salty

Super san salty
(Mar. 21, 2019  3:02 AM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  2:54 AM)Tommykats Wrote: Real Salty

Super san salty

Chouzetsu salty.
Gachi salty, if that's a thing!
(Mar. 21, 2019  3:05 AM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: Gachi salty, if that's a thing!

Yeah but anyway Phi truly deserved it. After what he did to Spriggan, I wanted him to suffer.
This is my theory that is obviously 100% true. Valt and Aiga go beyond Phi's, Shu's, and Free's power combined and when they used their ultimate moves SUPER VALKYRIE SLASH and SUPER Z SWORD..... the world exploded. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! And they moved to Mars or even a planet of which Phi and Hearts came from.
(Mar. 21, 2019  4:00 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: This is my theory that is obviously 100% true. Valt and Aiga go beyond Phi's, Shu's, and Free's power combined and when they used their ultimate moves SUPER VALKYRIE SLASH and SUPER Z SWORD..... the world exploded. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! And they moved to Mars or even a planet of which Phi and Hearts came from.

Lol , lmao . That thing is really unexpected . And i do not think phi and hearts came from another planet . But good joke dude  .
(Mar. 21, 2019  5:09 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  4:00 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: This is my theory that is obviously 100% true. Valt and Aiga go beyond Phi's, Shu's, and Free's power combined and when they used their ultimate moves SUPER VALKYRIE SLASH and SUPER Z SWORD..... the world exploded. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! And they moved to Mars or even a planet of which Phi and Hearts came from.

Lol , lmao . That thing is really unexpected . And i do not think phi and hearts came from another planet . But good joke dude  .

I guess your right but where did they really come from. Like Dead Gran is a place but in which region and why do Hearts and Phi get immortality.
(Mar. 21, 2019  12:00 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  5:09 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Lol , lmao . That thing is really unexpected . And i do not think phi and hearts came from another planet . But good joke dude  .

I guess your right but where did they really come from. Like Dead Gran is a place but in which region and why do Hearts and Phi get immortality.
I dont think they are immortal . Idk why they are stated immortal in the manga .  They are princes so its likely that they came from some palace . Overall  It is a mystery .
THEN WHY DOES IT SHOW PHI BELOW A PLANET BEFORE USING FINAL DEAD IMAPCT. Hmmm????
(Mar. 21, 2019  9:38 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: THEN WHY DOES IT SHOW PHI BELOW A PLANET BEFORE USING FINAL DEAD IMAPCT. Hmmm????

The wonders of taking certain scenes way too literally lol
(Mar. 21, 2019  12:00 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  5:09 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Lol , lmao . That thing is really unexpected . And i do not think phi and hearts came from another planet . But good joke dude  .

They are likely not immortal at all. Phi is just called immortal because he was seemingly impossible to defeat (and undefeated) at one point in the anime. The judge also tends to give nicknames to characters, like how Valt is called wonder boy.
(Mar. 21, 2019  10:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  12:00 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I guess your right but where did they really come from. Like Dead Gran is a place but in which region and why do Hearts and Phi get immortality.
They are likely not immortal at all. Phi is just called immortal because he was seemingly impossible to defeat (and undefeated) at one point in the anime. The judge also tends to give nicknames to characters, like how Valt is called wonder boy.

I guess ill let you slide on this one.
Guys you're getting off topic, this is about Aiga vs Valt.
Okay my real 100% reality theory is that...

Get ready....

okay here goes...

Aiga beats Valt and then he bursts making the score 4-2 and the next seasons first episode is that Valt gets Slash Valkyrie and then beats Aiga in a title match.
(Mar. 22, 2019  12:50 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Okay my real 100% reality theory is that...

Get ready....

okay here goes...

Aiga beats Valt and then he bursts making the score 4-2 and the next seasons first episode is that Valt gets Slash Valkyrie and then beats Aiga in a title match.

Unlikely.
(Mar. 22, 2019  12:50 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Okay my real 100% reality theory is that...

Get ready....

okay here goes...

It won’t make sense. Why would the writers go through this process to have valt as the champion in GT ? They will just have him beat aiga in episode 51 to keep things simple.
(Mar. 22, 2019  4:47 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:

Get ready....

okay here goes...

It won’t make sense. Why would the writers go through this process to have valt as the champion in GT ? They will just have him beat aiga in episode 51 to keep things simple.

But Aiga is in a winning streak. They wouldn't make him lose now. And you saw what he did to Phi. The destroyer has become the destroyee. 3-4 days till we find out who the real champ is.