Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #51 (March 25, 2019)

I think that a
Aiga will defeat Valt and become a champion. And at the end of the GT Dram will fight against the Aiga. I would like Valt to win.
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:41 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:40 AM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote: Valt will win this fight but if Aiga wins then Aiga will tell Valt to keep his championship title belt Smile
Kinda bad end for the protagonist then...

It's not really a bad end aiga had already accomplish everything he was the champ he got his rematch against majority of bladers in the show , the story for aiga after that wasn't him becoming champ again it was to learn the true meaning of beyblade like even of you lose its not a problem as long as you have fun, that's why the throw phi into the mix since he only battles to destroyed which was aiga battle style before Achilles getting destroyed which made him realise the way he battles wasn't good. So win or lose aiga learn the lesson of bey battles.
(Mar. 18, 2019  9:50 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:41 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Kinda bad end for the protagonist then...

It's not really a bad end aiga had already accomplish everything he was the champ he got his rematch against majority of bladers in the show , the story for aiga after that wasn't him becoming champ again it was to learn the true meaning of beyblade like even of you lose its not a problem as long as you have fun, that's why the throw phi into the mix since he only battles to destroyed which was aiga battle style before Achilles getting destroyed which made him realise the way he battles wasn't good. So win or lose aiga learn the lesson of bey battles.

Yep
I don't like aiga too much ,but i love choz Achilles
If Aiga will win this he will win this match the he will win the title of No.1 but but if he lose then he will also lose a role in GT......
(Mar. 19, 2019  1:26 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: If Aiga  will win this he will win this match the he will win the title of No.1 but but if he lose then he will also lose a role in GT......

That’s not true. It isn’t necessary that aiga will not appear in GT if he loses.

Valt is meant to win this.
(Mar. 19, 2019  1:35 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  1:26 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: If Aiga  will win this he will win this match the he will win the title of No.1 but but if he lose then he will also lose a role in GT......

That’s not true. It isn’t necessary that aiga will not appear in GT if he loses.

Valt, the new Gingka Hagane
(Mar. 19, 2019  1:35 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:

Man, I'm Kidding!
But Hey, What will Aiga do in GT?
Maybe in GT their will be antagonists and protagonists from the past seasons.
After aiga vs phi i think that valt wont be able to defeat aiga . Aiga did not give up and survived the most terrific attacks of phi . If aiga does not give up against valt in the same way then it woild be hard for valt to win . I have not seen that kinda fighting spirit in valt , so he might lose . I respect valt but ......... its impossible to defeat a person who never gives up . Someone has to win . And someone has to give up at some point of time and be weaker than the other to make the difference . If aiga and valt both battle with the spirit with which aiga battled phi then how can someone win and someone lose ? Aiga can play in that manner but i haven't yet seen valt battling like that . So i do not see valt winning this unless aiga performs worser than before .
Unpopular opinion but aiga will win.
Go aiga!
(Mar. 19, 2019  2:12 PM)Fusion core Wrote: After aiga vs phi i think that valt wont be able to defeat aiga . Aiga did not give up and survived the most terrific attacks of phi . If aiga does not give up against valt in the same way then it woild be hard for valt to win . I have not seen that kinda fighting spirit in valt , so he might lose . I respect valt but ......... its impossible to defeat a person who never gives up . Someone has to win . And someone has to give up at some point of time and be weaker than the other to make the difference . If aiga and valt both battle with the spirit with which aiga battled phi then how can someone win and someone lose ? Aiga can play in that manner but i haven't yet seen valt battling like that . So i do not see valt winning this unless aiga performs worser than before .

True but Valt has skills due to the previous 2 seasons. Valt is an awesome character but aiga...
I don't know.......
(Mar. 19, 2019  2:23 PM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  2:12 PM)Fusion core Wrote: After aiga vs phi i think that valt wont be able to defeat aiga . Aiga did not give up and survived the most terrific attacks of phi . If aiga does not give up against valt in the same way then it woild be hard for valt to win . I have not seen that kinda fighting spirit in valt , so he might lose . I respect valt but ......... its impossible to defeat a person who never gives up . Someone has to win . And someone has to give up at some point of time and be weaker than the other to make the difference . If aiga and valt both battle with the spirit with which aiga battled phi then how can someone win and someone lose ? Aiga can play in that manner but i haven't yet seen valt battling like that . So i do not see valt winning this unless aiga performs worser than before .

True but Valt has skills due to the previous 2 seasons. Valt is an awesome character but aiga...
I don't know.......

The protagonist who needs to win cause of
Plot Armor No manga twist??

Aiga will definitely win next monday
(Mar. 19, 2019  2:28 PM)Dusklycanroc Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  2:23 PM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote: True but Valt has skills due to the previous 2 seasons. Valt is an awesome character but aiga...
I don't know.......

The protagonist who needs to win cause of
Plot Armor No manga twist??

Aiga will definitely win next monday

I want Aiga to lose from Valt,,, Because he destroyed Winning Valkirye
Wait...
Valt is the champion in GT.
That means valt will win.

Aiga doesn’t need to win against valt. He won against phi because he needed to stop him from destroying even more beyblades. Besides, as many posts have already said, aiga has already become the champion and the better ending would not be him becoming the champion, but being happy even though he lost as he has learned that beyblading is not about winning but giving it your all even if you lose. And also about having fun.
valt will win
(Mar. 19, 2019  1:47 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  1:35 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: That’s not true. It isn’t necessary that aiga will not appear in GT if he loses.

Man, I'm Kidding!

Aiga is both Japan and Asian champion for some of you who forgot the titles he got from lui by the way , that's a way to use him an gt. But whether aiga win or lose, its not really going to matter if valt is still champion as the Manga suggest it means aiga gets beaten somewhere before dram/drum adventure.
(Mar. 19, 2019  4:57 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  1:47 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Man, I'm Kidding!

Aiga is both Japan and Asian champion for some of you who forgot the titles he got from lui by the way , that's a way to use him an gt. But whether aiga win or lose, its not really going to matter if valt is still champion as the Manga suggest it means aiga gets beaten somewhere before dram/drum adventure.

Aiga must have lost before gt at some point of time to someone . It means in the battle in which aiga lost , he did not play as good as he did with phi . Because i can pretty much assure you that no blader can defeat aiga if he plays like he did vs phi .

Therefore after lui , aiga also became worser than before .
(Mar. 19, 2019  5:21 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  4:57 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Aiga is both Japan and Asian champion for some of you who forgot the titles he got from lui by the way , that's a way to use him an gt. But whether aiga win or lose, its not really going to matter if valt is still champion as the Manga suggest it means aiga gets beaten somewhere before dram/drum adventure.

Aiga must have lost before gt at some point of time to someone . It means in the battle in which aiga lost , he did not play as good as he did with phi . Because i can pretty much assure you that no blader can defeat aiga if he plays like he did vs phi .

But ,its not about the spirit or some nonsense like that
It's about the skills

And we haven't seen valt's full potential since he got Cho z valkriye
(Mar. 19, 2019  5:21 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  4:57 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Aiga is both Japan and Asian champion for some of you who forgot the titles he got from lui by the way , that's a way to use him an gt. But whether aiga win or lose, its not really going to matter if valt is still champion as the Manga suggest it means aiga gets beaten somewhere before dram/drum adventure.

beyblade burst is not about a blader spirit thought , burst goes by skill  , strategy and luck for some not blader spirits if blader spirit was use alot of other blader would have been op,  this is not metal saga you guys are into that aiga has more blader spirit thing to much that was for visual effects of how intense the battle was aiga win cause he was stronger.
(Mar. 19, 2019  5:32 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  5:21 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Aiga must have lost before gt at some point of time to someone . It means in the battle in which aiga lost , he did not play as good as he did with phi . Because i can pretty much assure you that no blader can defeat aiga if he plays like he did vs phi .

But ,its not about the spirit or some nonsense like that
It's about the skills

And we haven't seen valt's full potential since he got Cho z valkriye
And

(Mar. 19, 2019  6:35 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  5:21 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Aiga must have lost before gt at some point of time to someone . It means in the battle in which aiga lost , he did not play as good as he did with phi . Because i can pretty much assure you that no blader can defeat aiga if he plays like he did vs phi .

beyblade burst is not about a blader spirit thought , burst goes by skill  , strategy and luck for some not blader spirits if blader spirit was use alot of other blader would have been op,  this is not metal saga you guys are into that aiga has more blader spirit thing to much that was for visual effects of how intense the battle was aiga win cause he was stronger.

If aiga was stronger then why did he not win the 1st battle vs phi ???
My prediction is that Valt will win because he is seen in the Gachi Trailer.