Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #51 (March 25, 2019)

I feel as if Aiga will win. But i hope Valt will, they could just pull a Season 1 on us and have the oppenent of the main charcter win but that doesn't seem likely.
The anime no more is as good as it used to be nor the manga is . They used to be unpredictable once and used to shock us but now they have become predictable and a money oriented show which has degaded its class . Look at the original series . They had the guts to make tyson not win against brooklyn in the finals . So what ?? Is tyson still not respected . Did the series continue ?? Was that an inappropriate ending ?? The answer is NO . The main point was that both tyson and brooklyn learnt something from that battle not winning . But here i do not see that happening . Here the writers do not care about the story . Therefore there is little hope that aiga will lose . Their point is to make aiga WIN . lmao !!
The anime and the manga tried to convey the message that winning is not everything . You should have fun battling . Then what is the point in making aiga defeat valt ??? It would be better if aiga loses and realises the essence of blading . An ideal ending would be like ...... After being defeated by valt he does not feel bad but instead feels happy for such a great battle . But the manga did not go by that and i dont think the anime will go by that plot too .

(Mar. 12, 2019  5:40 AM)Fusion core Wrote: The anime no more is as good as it used to be nor the manga is . They used to be unpredictable once and used to shock us but now they have become predictable and a money oriented show which has degaded its class . Look at the original series . They had the guts to make tyson not win against brooklyn in the finals . So what ?? Is tyson still not respected . Did the series continue ?? Was that an inappropriate ending ?? The answer is NO . The main point was that both tyson and brooklyn learnt something from that battle not winning . But here i do not see that happening . Here the writers do not care about the story . Therefore there is little hope that aiga will lose . Their point is to make aiga WIN . lmao !!
ORIGINAL THE BEST .......... As they say it !!

(Mar. 08, 2019  10:12 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  9:37 AM)X-Vato Wrote: so our wonderboy will loose again....

Don't say that. I believe in him. He'll avenge Winning Valkyrie, making Valt lose again would make Cho-Z Valkyrie pointless. Evolves only to lose again.

I hated the point when wiining valkyrie broke and cho z valkyrie replaced it . It made it seem like cho z valkyrie was brought because winning valkyrie in not strong enough , to defeat hearts . Why ?? Couldn't valt defeat hearts with winning valkyrie . I still remember that gingka from metal series went to find a new strength for pegusus but his father thrugh a letter told him that he can make his present bey stronger . That is life . You cannot just simply ask gor a replacement . You have to go with whatever you have and optimise them .
The best part is that Dram Koryu might appear in this episode.
(Mar. 12, 2019  4:37 PM)Fusion ranger Wrote: The anime and the manga tried to convey the message that winning is not everything . You should have fun battling . Then what is the point in making aiga defeat valt ??? It would be better if aiga loses and realises the essence of blading . An ideal ending would be like ......  After being defeated by valt he does not feel bad but instead feels happy for such a great battle . But the manga did not go by that and i dont think the anime will go by that plot too .

(Mar. 12, 2019  5:40 AM)Fusion core Wrote: The anime no more is as good as it used to be nor the manga is . They used to be unpredictable once and used to shock us but now they have become predictable and a money oriented show which has degaded its class . Look at the original series . They had the guts to make tyson not win against brooklyn in the finals . So what ?? Is tyson still not respected . Did the series continue ?? Was that an inappropriate ending ?? The answer is NO . The main point was that both tyson and brooklyn learnt something from that battle not winning . But here i do not see that happening . Here the writers do not care about the story . Therefore there is little hope that aiga will lose . Their point is to make aiga WIN . lmao !!

(Mar. 08, 2019  10:12 AM)g2_ Wrote: Don't say that. I believe in him. He'll avenge Winning Valkyrie, making Valt lose again would make Cho-Z Valkyrie pointless. Evolves only to lose again.

I hated the point when wiining valkyrie broke and cho z valkyrie replaced it . It made it seem like cho z valkyrie was brought because winning valkyrie in not strong enough , to defeat hearts . Why ?? Couldn't valt defeat hearts with winning valkyrie . I still remember that gingka from metal series went to find a new strength for pegusus but his father thrugh a letter told him that he can make his present bey stronger . That is life . You cannot just simply ask gor a replacement . You have to go with whatever you have and optimise them .
Well he had crappy parts, he needed a replacement.
(Mar. 12, 2019  4:37 PM)Fusion ranger Wrote: The anime and the manga tried to convey the message that winning is not everything . You should have fun battling . Then what is the point in making aiga defeat valt ??? It would be better if aiga loses and realises the essence of blading . An ideal ending would be like ......  After being defeated by valt he does not feel bad but instead feels happy for such a great battle . But the manga did not go by that and i dont think the anime will go by that plot too .

(Mar. 08, 2019  10:12 AM)g2_ Wrote: Don't say that. I believe in him. He'll avenge Winning Valkyrie, making Valt lose again would make Cho-Z Valkyrie pointless. Evolves only to lose again.

But burst is supposed to be more realistic
(Mar. 12, 2019  5:43 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:

But burst is supposed to be more realistic
Well, you're not wrong.
(Mar. 12, 2019  5:43 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: But burst is supposed to be more realistic

That kinda mostly died a long time ago.
(Mar. 12, 2019  5:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  5:43 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: But burst is supposed to be more realistic

Why? I see people like Phi when I go to work.
(Mar. 12, 2019  5:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

I mean more realistic not completely realistic
It means that the whole training your bey thing is no more as there will be a point where they can't get better because they are just toys(ex. Shu broke spriggan in season one)
(Mar. 12, 2019  7:25 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  5:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: That kinda mostly died a long time ago.
Why? I see people like Phi when I go to work.

WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU WORKING ??? ARE YOU SAFE?
(Mar. 13, 2019  4:30 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  5:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: That kinda mostly died a long time ago.
I mean more realistic not completely realistic
It means that the whole training your bey thing is no more as there will be a point where they can't get better because they are just toys(ex. Shu broke spriggan in season one)
Burst is no longer realistic . Original series was probably more realistic than burst . S1 was realistic . Then in s2 the possesion of shu thing was not so realistic . And turbo is light years far from reality . There are persons who are like the characters in real world . But What is darkness ?? This darkness thing has nothing to do with reality . Also burst has poor logic . The most illogical thing being leopard and cho z spriggan were fixed . Then why other beys could not be fixed ?? 
Also aiga defeated lui in in ep 15 . He may have talent but had almost zero practice . He had not faced tough opponents . Is defeating a top class blader so easy ?? 
And the another illogical thing is when aiga launched his bey for the first time against valt then the power of the bey was so high that it almost destroyed the house and he almost tied with valt . Can someone be so strong from the beginning ?? Did eistein learn algebra the same day when he learnt 1+1=2 ??6
Aiga was probably shown to be that powerful in the beginning because they needed to finish him off as the main character in one season,unlike valt, who was the main character for 2 seasons
Since valt is still the world champion in GT,it might be possible that he beats aiga??.....
Still very unlikely though.....
(Mar. 13, 2019  5:40 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Aiga was probably shown to be that powerful in the beginning because they needed to finish him off as the main character in one season,unlike valt, who was the main character for 2 seasons 

(Mar. 13, 2019  4:30 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I mean more realistic not completely realistic
Burst is no longer realistic . Original series was probably more realistic than burst . S1 was realistic . Then in s2 the possesion of shu thing was not so realistic . And turbo is light years far from reality . There are persons who are like the characters in real world . But What is darkness ?? This darkness thing has nothing to do with reality . Also burst has poor logic . The most illogical thing being leopard and cho z spriggan were fixed . Then why other beys could not be fixed ?? 
Also aiga defeated lui in in ep 15 . He may have talent but had almost zero practice . He had not faced tough opponents . Is defeating a top class blader so easy ?? 
And the another illogical thing is when aiga launched his bey for the first time against valt then the power of the bey was so high that it almost destroyed the house and he almost tied with valt . Can someone be so strong from the beginning ?? Did eistein learn algebra the same day when he learnt 1+1=2 ??6

Why are you doing this ?? Why are you copying what i have written ?? This is plagiarism mind you . And if that has happened accidentally then please forgive me for being rude .
(Mar. 15, 2019  11:39 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  5:40 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Aiga was probably shown to be that powerful in the beginning because they needed to finish him off as the main character in one season,unlike valt, who was the main character for 2 seasons 

Why are you doing this ?? Why are you copying what i have written ?? This is plagiarism mind you . And if that has happened accidentally then please forgive me for being rude .

[Deleted]
Extremely Sorry Valtgtchoz,i misunderstood you
(Mar. 15, 2019  11:29 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Since valt is still the world champion in GT,it might be possible that he beats aiga??.....
Still very unlikely though.....

We are going to find out.
Hey dude . You don’t need to be that angry . It happened accidently
I also edited it .

What ? Is valt the champion in GT ?
(Mar. 15, 2019  12:52 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Hey dude . You don’t need to be that angry . It happened accidently
I also edited it .

Looks like it, maybe Aiga does lose.
(Mar. 15, 2019  12:52 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Hey dude . You don’t need to be that angry . It happened accidently
I also edited it .

Extremely sorry Valtgtchoz
I misunderstood you
This preview won't burn you up as much as much as EP 50 preview,but will still burn you up
Preview:
Aiga training
Valkyrie avatar running
A new move: Cho Shin Flash Shoot (Super True Flash Shoot) (I think it's what it will be called)
Super True Flash Shoot VS Super Z Sword
Trailer thoughts: