Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #51 (March 25, 2019)

(Mar. 18, 2019  10:32 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Can someone post the preview?
 a minute please

(Mar. 18, 2019  10:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:32 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Can someone post the preview?
 a minute please

I need this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who do you think is going to win?
Valt will win this fight but if Aiga wins then Aiga will tell Valt to keep his championship title belt Smile
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:40 AM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote: Valt will win this fight but if Aiga wins then Aiga will tell Valt to keep his championship title belt Smile
Kinda bad end for the protagonist then...
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:40 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Akaba aiga
It's obvious

Hell nah, the only person Aiga deserved to beat is Phi. This is only a revenge episode, Aiga is not Winning. Also Valt is the champion in GT. Time to avenge Winning Valkyrie!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:40 AM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote: Valt will win this fight but if Aiga wins then Aiga will tell Valt to keep his championship title belt Smile

That is very unlikely.
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:41 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
Kinda bad end for the protagonist then...

Valt never beat Lui, and the story has ended when he beat Phi.
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:42 AM)g2_ Wrote:
It's obvious

Hell nah, the only person Aiga deserved to beat is Phi. This is only a revenge episode, Aiga is not Winning. Also Valt is the champion in GT. Time to avenge Winning Valkyrie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it really confirmed that valt is the champion in gt ?
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:42 AM)g2_ Wrote:
It's obvious

It would also be fitting for him to be happy after the battle, even if he lost, to show his character development on his view of Beyblade.
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:43 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:42 AM)g2_ Wrote: Hell nah, the only person Aiga deserved to beat is Phi. This is only a revenge episode, Aiga is not Winning. Also Valt is the champion in GT. Time to avenge Winning Valkyrie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it really confirmed that valt is the champion in gt ?

Well duh of course lol
What about akaba aiga?will he be forgotten??
No way
Choz Achilles is my fav bey
I want Achilles to return
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:44 AM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:43 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Is it really confirmed that valt is the champion in gt ?

Well duh of course lol
Someone said it, plus it makes sense. Aiga wouldn't leave the series if he has the title.
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:44 AM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:43 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Is it really confirmed that valt is the champion in gt ?

Well duh of course lol

Then it’s obvious that valt’s gonna win and get revenge on aiga for winning Valkyrie
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:45 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: What about akaba aiga?will he be forgotten??
No way
Choz Achilles is my fav bey
I want Achilles to return

Yeah Achilles is awesome, he'll be back eventually.

Valt will win, Aiga deserved to beat Phi. Not Valt. For some reasons:
1. In the manga Valt destroyed Z Achilles and he kinda deserved to lose.
2. Valt is in GT, Aiga is nowhere to be seen, doubt he is going to get the title and disapper.
3. Avenging Winning Valkyrie.
Valt you can win this one.
Akaba aiga might return later
Basically anime follows manga
(Mar. 18, 2019  11:02 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Akaba aiga might return later

No its not. However when i watch the commercial of the new beyblades (Gachinko) Aiga will return but theres a plot twist to it
(Mar. 18, 2019  11:17 AM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  11:02 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Akaba aiga might return later

No its not. However when i watch the commercial of the new beyblades (Gachinko) Aiga will return but theres a plot twist to it
Do you know something I don't?come-on spill the beans
(Mar. 18, 2019  11:31 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  11:17 AM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote: No its not. However when i watch the commercial of the new beyblades (Gachinko) Aiga will return but theres a plot twist to it
Do you know something I don't?come-on spill the beans
Ummmmmmmm.....
(Mar. 18, 2019  11:42 AM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  11:31 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Do you know something I don't?come-on spill the beans
Ummmmmmmm.....

This level of secrecy is annoying me. So just spill the beans.
They don't know anything. There was no indication of Aiga in the trailer at all. I'd ignore it, haha.
(Mar. 18, 2019  1:38 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Valt better win this.

It's funny. Aiga is being replaced due to hated he is, I actually think he deserved another season, but I see no reason for him to win  He already beat Phi, his story is over.
If Aiga wins the battle and becomes the champion Valt will become a normal character next season that wont be the champion.
I wish Aiga got another season, I don't hate Aiga as a charcter, I just hate how they brought out his charcter, he had no build up. Sorry Aiga, TT did you dirty.Unhappy I hope he gets a good role in GT tho.