Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #5 (Apr 30, 2018 JPN / Nov 4, 2018 CAN)

05) Super Z Showdown! Valkyrie VS Longinus!!
超ゼツ対決!ヴァルキリーVSロンギヌス!!
Chōzetsu Taiketsu! Varukirī VS Ronginusu!!
April 30, 2018 (JPN)
November 4, 2018 (Canada)

Source: https://i.imgur.com/RJzFtJ8.jpg

Aiga's fighting spirit flares up seeing another strong blader, and he challenges Lui to a battle during solo practice! The world title match, Valt Aoi vs Lui Shirasagijo!

Bladers around the world have their eyes on this Super Z Bey Showdown between the world's strongest Bladers!!

Aiga learns that Lui is practicing in the Bey Arena before the match, and sneaks into the arena and challenges him to a battle.
So finally we are getting Valt vs Lui. I hope Valt doesn't lose again lol. Like he came so far, defeated Shu who defeated Lui. Now he can't lose seriously
I'm putting my money that Valt wins.

(Apr. 09, 2018  9:02 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: So finally we are getting Valt vs Lui. I hope Valt doesn't lose again lol. Like he came so far, defeated Shu who defeated Lui. Now he can't lose seriously
I really wonder what Lui is up to, I honestly think that Valt would win.
I guess Lui has this one..
Cause if they are introducing Bloody Longinus in this battle, They won't make a bad impression of this beyblade by making him lose in the beyblade's first appearance battle...
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:05 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I guess Lui has this one..
Cause if they are introducing Bloody Longinus in this battle, They won't make a bad impression of this beyblade by making him lose in the beyblade's first appearance battle...

But Zet Achilles also lost his first battle.
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:34 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:05 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I guess Lui has this one..

But Zet Achilles also lost his first battle.
That will be the same reason why Valt lost his first matches.. 
Aiga is starting like a rookie and defeating everyone on his way to the top exactly like with Valt..
But, Valt has Winning Valkryie this time so maybe he can win.. But Lui also will have Bloody Longinus.. So it could go either way..
And that's WHY I said "I guess" in my post..
But my money is on Lui..
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:39 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:34 AM)g2_ Wrote: But Zet Achilles also lost his first battle.
Aiga is starting like a rookie and defeating everyone on his way to the top exactly like with Valt..
But, Valt has Winning Valkryie this time so maybe he can win.. But Lui also will have Bloody Longinus.. So it could go either way..
But my money is on Lui..
But we can all agree that Valt is definitely going to beat Lui in this season.
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:50 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:39 AM)Suhasini Wrote: That will be the same reason why Valt lost his first matches.. 
But my money is on Lui..
But we can all agree that Valt is definitely going to beat Lui in this season.

Hmm....the chances of Valt's winning r maximum...Coz from what we see in episode 2...Aiga is looking forward to battle Valt. So It will not seem good if Valt looses coz he already lost the battle with Aiga...Constant looses will question the fact that Valt was once the protagonist in the first two burst series...
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:58 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:50 AM)g2_ Wrote: But we can all agree that Valt is definitely going to beat Lui in this season.

Hmm....the chances of Valt's winning r maximum...Coz from what we see in episode 2...Aiga is looking forward to battle Valt. So It will not seem good if Valt looses coz he already lost the battle with Aiga...Constant looses will question the fact that Valt was once the protagonist in the first two burst series...

Valt didn't lose the battle with Aiga, he won.
(Apr. 09, 2018  12:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:58 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Hmm....the chances of Valt's winning r maximum...Coz from what we see in episode 2...Aiga is looking forward to battle Valt. So It will not seem good if Valt looses coz he already lost the battle with Aiga...Constant looses will question the fact that Valt was once the protagonist in the first two burst series...

Valt didn't lose the battle with Aiga, he won.
Yes it will be considered a draw but the main point is Valt was the previous protagonist and Aiga is just a rookie...so that mere draw is bad for the reputation of Valt. If he looses against lui...That will be a bad impression on Valt fans...And Aiga is looking upto Valt...So Chances of valt loosing is minimum...
(Apr. 09, 2018  12:51 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2018  12:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt didn't lose the battle with Aiga, he won.
Yes it will be considered a draw but the main point is Valt was the previous protagonist and Aiga is just a rookie...so that mere draw is bad for the reputation of Valt. If he looses against lui...That will be a bad impression on Valt fans...And Aiga is looking upto Valt...So Chances of valt loosing is minimum...

True, but what did you mean when you said Valt lost to Aiga?
(Apr. 09, 2018  1:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2018  12:51 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Yes it will be considered a draw but the main point is Valt was the previous protagonist and Aiga is just a rookie...so that mere draw is bad for the reputation of Valt. If he looses against lui...That will be a bad impression on Valt fans...And Aiga is looking upto Valt...So Chances of valt loosing is minimum...

True, but what did you mean when you said Valt lost to Aiga?

well It was a stadium out for Valt at first but soon after that Z achillies bursted...So at first I thought that Valt lost by stadium out of Valkarie but since soon after that Achillies burst which was a draw in the end...
I don’t think it was a draw, Z Achilles burst then about a second later Valkyrie hit the floor, so Valt won.
My money is on Lui. Valt doesn't seem as used to his new bey and I would trust Lui to master his new beyblade quicker, not to mention it's bL debut.
Lui's gonna win cuz you know what happened with Sr and nL. Just advertisement purposes. The reason I will watch is for HOW Lui wins.
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:39 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:34 AM)g2_ Wrote: But Zet Achilles also lost his first battle.
But my money is on Lui..

BTW screw trident also lost it's first battle.
And my money is on Bloody Longinus.
I mean seriously, You cannot waste your money on candies when you've got bL to buy.
(Apr. 09, 2018  4:23 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:39 AM)Suhasini Wrote: That will be the same reason why Valt lost his first matches.. 
But my money is on Lui..

BTW screw trident also lost it's first battle.
And my money is on Bloody Longinus.
I mean seriously, You cannot waste your money on candies when you've got bL to buy.

At that point sT wasn't a major priority, where as bL is the new major release and with Lui, he generally wins most by default.
(Apr. 09, 2018  12:51 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2018  12:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt didn't lose the battle with Aiga, he won.

I don't think it looks bad for Valt, really. They are trying to set up Aiga as being worthy of attention. And Winning Valkyrie was brand new and would take time to get used to, right? Perfect timing.

The stars align to make it believable that Valt could not be at the top of his game, but also make Aiga seem like somebody special. They gave Valt credit by making it a close win for Valt.

Honestly, people who lose are more interesting characters in my book than the ones who always win anyway. Beyblade only has a limited pool of strategy, particularly when characters limit themselves to just one Beyblade like they do, so it's not like there's any significant masterminding going on to win. Valt isn't my favorite character at all and I want to punch him in the face at times, but it annoys me how people dump on him for not winning everything. That's one of his more redeeming qualities in my opinion.

End of mini-rant, haha. But hey, to each their own I guess. Different strokes for different folks.
I feel that people are forgetting that Valt has maintained his world champion status for 2 years already. That really affects what they can do with his character.
(Apr. 09, 2018  2:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote: My money is on Lui. Valt doesn't seem as used to his new bey and I would trust Lui to master his new beyblade quicker, not to mention it's bL debut.

What do you mean he isn’t used to it? The description for episode 2 says it has been several months after he battled Aiga
(Apr. 11, 2018  12:44 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2018  2:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote: My money is on Lui. Valt doesn't seem as used to his new bey and I would trust Lui to master his new beyblade quicker, not to mention it's bL debut.

What do you mean he isn’t used to it? The description for episode 2 says it has been several months after he battled Aiga

I forgot. But seeing as it is Lui, not to mention his bL debut there should be no reason Lui to lose early.
(Apr. 11, 2018  1:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  12:44 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: What do you mean he isn’t used to it? The description for episode 2 says it has been several months after he battled Aiga

I forgot. But seeing as it is Lui, not to mention his bL debut there should be no reason Lui to lose early.
I don't see valt losing either now that they have established that valt is sort of aiga's rival and idol ,it would leave a really bizzare if valt loses. Also valt also had a couple of months to train again since valt isn't main protagonist in this series he must have become strong as well. Also common he has been world champion for two years now. My bets still on a draw.
Also assuming its a title defence match , if it's like an exhibition match or like a street battle then there are high chances that Lui would clinch it.
(Apr. 18, 2018  3:46 PM)NPN Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  1:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I forgot. But seeing as it is Lui, not to mention his bL debut there should be no reason Lui to lose early.
I don't see valt losing either now that they have established that valt is sort of aiga's rival and idol ,it would leave a really bizzare if valt loses. Also valt also had a couple of months to train again since valt isn't main protagonist in this series he must have become strong as well. Also common he has been world champion for two years now. My bets still on a draw.
Also assuming its a title defence match , if it's like an exhibition match or like a street battle then there are high chances that Lui would clinch it.

Yeah it's possibly a draw too, and even though Valt did retain his World Champion status, I wonder if Lui was even in the previous world championships as his beyblade broke, or if he was, what beyblade did he use? I suppose you could say that he used bL in the previous tournaments but Valt had gV which I doubt could beat bL, bL is most likely new or more recent. It also depends on how strong Lui is with bL compared to Valt with wV.
After watching Lui in episode 4 and 5 preview I now have doubts about valts chances , man this guy is intimidating Phew.