Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #5 (Apr 30, 2018 JPN / Nov 4, 2018 CAN)

they could do something like 50+ draws and Valt winning by a burst at the end?
this stuff usually happens?
looks like longinus has a beast evolution looks like darkness has corrupted it
(Apr. 18, 2018  3:46 PM)NPN Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  1:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I forgot. But seeing as it is Lui, not to mention his bL debut there should be no reason Lui to lose early.
I don't see valt losing either now that they have established that valt is sort of aiga's rival and idol ,it would leave a really bizzare if valt loses. Also valt also had a couple of months to train again since valt isn't main protagonist in this series he must have become strong as well. Also common he has been world champion for two years now. My bets still on a draw.
Also assuming its a title defence match , if it's like an exhibition match or like a street battle then there are high chances that Lui would clinch it.

Its confirmed to be the world championship.
(Apr. 23, 2018  11:32 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2018  3:46 PM)NPN Wrote: I don't see valt losing either now that they have established that valt is sort of aiga's rival and idol ,it would leave a really bizzare if valt loses. Also valt also had a couple of months to train again since valt isn't main protagonist in this series he must have become strong as well. Also common he has been world champion for two years now. My bets still on a draw.
Also assuming its a title defence match , if it's like an exhibition match or like a street battle then there are high chances that Lui would clinch it.

Its confirmed to be the world championship.
A title defense match isn't really a world championship. It's a one round thing and only ranked bladers get to challenge the champion, and people seem to challenge Valt a lot. Similar to how everyone wanted to usurp Free as rank 1 before, but there wasn't a champion status at the time for him to take, which is why God Blader's Cup wasn't a defense match for Free.
Tbh I think lui will win one point and maybe a lot of ties then Valt Bursts him? Valts has held his world placing for two years and has had 2 months with wV, so maybe lui might win 1 point but Valt will win the battle ?
(Apr. 25, 2018  7:46 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: Tbh I think lui will win one point and maybe a lot of ties then Valt Bursts him? Valts has held his world placing for two years and has had 2 months with wV, so maybe lui might win 1 point but Valt will win the battle ?

Could be
I still think Lui will win.
It's the Debut match of bL. He just cannot lose.. it's just another reason.
Though I am not sure of what the Cho-Z plot Is, but since there is Lui I am pretty sure it's gonna revolve around him.
(Apr. 25, 2018  7:46 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: Tbh I think lui will win one point and maybe a lot of ties then Valt Bursts him? Valts has held his world placing for two years and has had 2 months with wV, so maybe lui might win 1 point but Valt will win the battle ?

Honestly speaking I'm still trying to understand how did valt maintain his title for 2 years , I mean if he was having title defence constantly he had to lose sometimes it's hard for me to see him wining everyone , don't get me wrong valt is very strong but the story is telling that nether shu are free couldn't beat Valt,  the must have really softened this 2 to nerf them somehow lui is understandable since he didn't have nL unless the say he had repaired it and than change to bloody Longinus but anyway I looking forward to see that battle

(Apr. 25, 2018  1:05 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I still think Lui will win.
Though I am not sure of what the Cho-Z plot Is, but since there is Lui I am pretty sure it's gonna revolve around him.

I myself don't see lui losing his first match with bloody Longinus , their going to show how strong lui has become and how deadly bloody Longinus is but lui like you say we don't know the main cho z plot
the fact that valt has been maintaining his world title and lui training in the ice mountains like a complete master , i dont know who's gonna win anymore . but i hope lui wins though.
Based on the preview where Aiga looks like he wants to murder Lui, I say Valt lost.
(Apr. 26, 2018  5:48 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Based on the preview where Aiga looks like he wants to murder Lui, I say Valt lost.

The focus of the episode is Valkyrie VS Longinus. The preview shows a scene that mirrors that of Valt and Lui's meeting in S1. Overall, with the next episode title spoiler, I predict either Valt wins and Lui gets salty and smashes youngsters like Aiga, or Lui wins and everyone wants to challenge him.
Does anyone know where i can watch the liv streamin of episode 5?
You can watch it on this website :
https://mov3.co/en/tvtokyo/
(Apr. 25, 2018  1:52 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

Honestly speaking I'm still trying to understand how did valt maintain his title for 2 years , I mean if he was having title defence constantly he had to lose sometimes it's hard for me to see him wining everyone , don't get me wrong valt is very strong but the story is telling that nether shu are free couldn't beat Valt,  the must have really softened this 2 to nerf them somehow lui is understandable since he didn't have nL unless the say he had repaired it and than change to bloody Longinus but anyway I looking forward to see that battle

(Apr. 25, 2018  1:05 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I still think Lui will win.

I myself don't see lui losing his first match with bloody Longinus , their going to show how strong lui has become and how deadly bloody Longinus is but lui like you say we don't know the main cho z plot

It’s said in super z that Valt has been undefeated for 2 years, so it may be hard to believe but he hasn’t been defeated

Wow that was a cool battle
Awesome episode, but does any1 know where i can download the episode?
For those who didn't catch the live stream, I will be uploading in about an hour or so
(Apr. 30, 2018  10:29 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: For those who didn't catch the live stream, I will be uploading in about an hour or so

ohh ok u
(Apr. 30, 2018  10:29 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: For those who didn't catch the live stream, I will be uploading in about an hour or so

Thanks dude.
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:04 AM)g2_ Wrote: Who won? Put a spoiler tag please.

(Apr. 30, 2018  11:09 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:04 AM)g2_ Wrote: Who won? Put a spoiler tag please.

No one did

He said to put spoiler tags.
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:10 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:09 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: No one did

He said to put spoiler tags.

Well I don't know how to ?
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:13 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:10 AM)Jinbee Wrote: He said to put spoiler tags.

Well I don't know how to ?

[ spoiler] -insert spoiler comment [ /spoiler]

Ignore the spaces before the "s" in spoiler.
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:16 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:13 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Well I don't know how to ?

[ spoiler] -insert spoiler comment [ /spoiler]

Ignore the spaces before the "s" in spoiler.

Oh ok thank you