Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #49 (March 11, 2019)

49) Aiga vs. Phi!!
アイガvsファイ!!
Aiga vs Phi!!
March 11, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/4aEuydj.jpg

Aiga has a nightmare where Phoenix once again destroys Achilles. While he's unable to hide his pre-game nerves, the confidence gained from passing Shu's training calms him down. Before his destined match begins, Aiga goes home to enjoy a battle against his father, Taiga. On the day of the match, Phi proposes a surprising rule?! Aiga VS Phi! The match begins!
So this is the last episode, what about rest of the month
(Feb. 26, 2019  10:03 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: So this is the last episode, what about rest of the month

I'm guessing that episode 50 will be an aftermath episode and end with Aiga challenging valt and then 51 is Aiga vs valt where they close aigas story.
(Feb. 26, 2019  10:05 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2019  10:03 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: So this is the last episode, what about rest of the month

I'm guessing that episode 50 will be an aftermath episode and end with Aiga challenging valt and then 51 is Aiga vs valt where they close aigas story.

Hmm, But I Only Saw this episode in the magazine strip
There are a few different spoiler magazines. This one in particular shows that week and the week after.
Newtype's monthly spoilers are on the 10th of every month, but leaks can happen early.
Grand final is coming Smile. I wait this episode.
The monthly Newtype magazine for March 2019 will have spoilers for episodes 49-51.
YUS so I was right 48-49 will be the taking place of this battle.
Taiga will also be battling in ep49. The summary confirms it.

ファイとの因縁の対決を前に実家へ戻ったアイガは、タイガとのバトルを楽しむ。
(Feb. 26, 2019  5:35 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Taiga will also be battling in ep49. The summary confirms it.

Really I wonder who he is gonna battle
(Feb. 26, 2019  6:02 PM)Alain Ash Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2019  5:35 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Taiga will also be battling in ep49. The summary confirms it.

Better question is, with what Beyblade will he battle, or who even.
I know Taiga will battle Phi. He's already mad enough that Phi tried to drag his son into the darkness.

Episode 49 summary translated:

"Aiga, who has returned home ahead of his fated battle against Phi, enjoys a battle against Taiga"
(Feb. 26, 2019  8:42 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I know Taiga will battle Phi. He's already mad enough that Phi tried to drag his son into the darkness.

"Aiga, who has returned home ahead of his fated battle against Phi, enjoys a battle against Taiga"

Taiga Aiga's dad will battle against Phi? Wow I didn't know people that old play with spinning tops. Actually tho enough sassing, if this is the case it will be interesting.

No way, where the heck Taiga even came from tho? I really thought this ep is gonna be lit as freak. I don't know how I feel about Aiga's dad vs Phi. Is it actually true if it's Taiga vs Phi or is it a translation error? I feel like it's a translation error.
(Feb. 27, 2019  7:07 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2019  8:42 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I know Taiga will battle Phi. He's already mad enough that Phi tried to drag his son into the darkness.

Taiga Aiga's dad will battle against Phi? Wow I didn't know people that old play with spinning tops. Actually tho enough sassing, if this is the case it will be interesting.

No way, where the heck Taiga even came from tho? I really thought this ep is gonna be lit as freak. I don't know how I feel about Aiga's dad vs Phi. Is it actually true if it's Taiga vs Phi or is it a translation error? I feel like it's a translation error.
He writed wrong name. There come battle against Aiger and Phi
(Feb. 27, 2019  7:29 AM)ks123 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  7:07 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Taiga Aiga's dad will battle against Phi? Wow I didn't know people that old play with spinning tops. Actually tho enough sassing, if this is the case it will be interesting.

He writed wrong name. There come battle against Aiger and Phi

They said "He's already mad enough Phi tried to drag his son into darkness". They meant Taiga will battle Phi, unless I'm missing something, and Aiga has a son.
(Feb. 27, 2019  8:00 AM)yukenta Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  7:29 AM)ks123 Wrote: He writed wrong name. There come battle against Aiger and Phi

They said "He's already mad enough Phi tried to drag his son into darkness". They meant Taiga will battle Phi, unless I'm missing something, and Aiga has a son.

That was their opinion, not what it said but they separated the description from their opinion as well. Although from the description it seems like Aiga will battle his father after battling Phi?
(Feb. 27, 2019  8:09 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  8:00 AM)yukenta Wrote: They said "He's already mad enough Phi tried to drag his son into darkness". They meant Taiga will battle Phi, unless I'm missing something, and Aiga has a son.

That was their opinion, not what it said but they separated the description from their opinion as well. Although from the description it seems like Aiga will battle his father after battling Phi?

"Aiga, who has returned home ahead of his fated battle against Phi" 'ahead' means, before. Aiga will battle his dad before his match with Phi takes place.
(Feb. 27, 2019  8:21 AM)yukenta Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  8:09 AM)Zeutron Wrote: That was their opinion, not what it said but they separated the description from their opinion as well. Although from the description it seems like Aiga will battle his father after battling Phi?

"Aiga, who has returned home ahead of his fated battle against Phi" 'ahead' means, before. Aiga will battle his dad before his match with Phi takes place.
Oh no you are right about that, I was talking about the part in the quotation marks from the first post.
Hmm...maybe Taiga will Aiga some advice before the battle like Aiga learned from Xhan, Laban, Kit, Shu, he might apply the 5th skill and apply it against Phi. PHI ORE TO BATTLE SHTO. Guys let's just break Phoenix to teach Phi a lesson XD I doubt it tho. But yeah I'm hyped how this will turn out. Aiga you better win (did), I idolize you now for some reason.
(Feb. 26, 2019  1:40 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: YUS so I was right 48-49 will be the taking place of this battle.

My prediction is this will start in episode 49 and continue to 50 and 50 end Aiga will challenge Valt and that match will end in 51 to wrap it up
So this pretty much confirms Valt is the final boss.
(Feb. 28, 2019  8:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: So this pretty much confirms Valt is the final boss.

Better say Rival, entire purpose Aiga started blading was to be better than Valt
(Feb. 28, 2019  8:29 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2019  8:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: So this pretty much confirms Valt is the final boss.

Better say Rival, entire purpose Aiga started blading was to be better than Valt
Well after what he did to Winning Valkyrie, Valt is going to beat him. Aiga should beat Phi though.
(Feb. 28, 2019  8:31 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2019  8:29 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Better say Rival, entire purpose Aiga started blading was to be better than Valt
Well after what he did to Winning Valkyrie, Valt is going to beat him. Aiga should beat Phi though.

That's not the thing. Aiga beats Valt, he surely has to. Anime Plot !!
To be honest I want Aiga to lose. Valt’s Evolution tip is surely going to recreate the ultimate battle from Valt and Lui.