Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #47 (February 25, 2019)

47) The God of Flames VS The God of Destruction!!
炎神VS破壊神‼
Enjin VS Hakaishin!!
February 25, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/nIzy5xR.jpg

The special battle between Shu and Phi finally starts! Seeing Shu's spirit exceed even the time he was called Red Eye makes Phi feel even happier as he announces Spriggan's destruction!! The first battle starts. Phi focuses on defense as he watches Shu's moves, while Shu shuts down Dead Armor and tries to end the battle! Where will this fierce battle between top Bladers go, with the whole world watching!?
Phi, stay away from Shu, I mean it, or trust me, you won't see the season finale. After what he did to Free, YT videos were bombarded with hate comments, if Shu goes down the same road, well, YT might as well explode.
What can I say, Phi is gonna get a lot of flak if this episode goes south, which it probably would?
I am hyped for this one!
Well you know Phi can't lose of if in the plot he is the main villan the only one who will defeat him is only Aiga. So there are no chance of winning of Shu.
And about breakage of Spriggan. Keep your fingers crossed...
This episode is going to be totally awesome!
Two Beytubers Are Thinking to Buy a new Cho Z Customize Set, You know What I mean.
I think it's clear Shu is loosing this one. But if Spriggan breaks it will be the BIGGEST waste of potential in Beyblade history. I mean it's Shu we're talking about. He needs to be relevant. He hasn't even fought Valt, or anyone except Aiga even! Again, breaking Spriggan will surely anger a LOT of people.
(Feb. 09, 2019  4:05 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: I think it's clear Shu is loosing this one. But if Spriggan breaks it will be the BIGGEST waste of potential in Beyblade history. I mean it's Shu we're talking about. He needs to be relevant. He hasn't even fought Valt, or anyone except Aiga even! Again, breaking Spriggan will surely anger a LOT of people.

Well you're right about that. Shu has several fangirls! Anyways, it probably will break. Knowing that dP is gonna get 0. Maybe in the episode, Valt will train with Shu? But I expect Spriggian to break
How do you know 0?
(Feb. 09, 2019  5:04 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: How do you know 0?
That's speculation which came into thinking because the release stock combo for dP was dP.0.At, but in the anime it is dP.10.Fr.
So it's just speculation that maybe Phi will get 0 from Shu after beeaking Spriggan.
But take is as a grain of salt as of now.
Well this will be a great battle bit unfortunately because phi is the big bad it's predictable that shu loses. If it wasn't for the plot of phi wining it would have gone either way but as long as the match is awasome and I hope the make phi go all out and having a hard time against shu cause that's how it's supposed to go.now the question is will the break spriggan again. I like the title though god vs god huh
(Feb. 09, 2019  4:05 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: I think it's clear Shu is loosing this one. But if Spriggan breaks it will be the BIGGEST waste of potential in Beyblade history. I mean it's Shu we're talking about. He needs to be relevant. He hasn't even fought Valt, or anyone except Aiga even! Again, breaking Spriggan will surely anger a LOT of people.
Couldn't ageee more. ChoS has a lot of potential and we haven't seen it on full steam. And maybe in this episode we will? And maybe, just maybe, it will end up being a draw!
(Feb. 09, 2019  5:32 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
Couldn't ageee more. ChoS has a lot of potential and we haven't seen it on full steam. And maybe in this episode we will? And maybe, just maybe, it will end up being a draw!
Or Over Exertion, Shu VS Wakiya 2.0?
Bye, Shu. See you next season
I kind of hate Shu but he's breaking AGAIN??? Well.... Maybe Phi snapped

I really think you Shu fans should calm down... Why does he need to be relevant again?? Shouldn't we let other characters shine I'm pretty sure 3% of people are sick of shu

Plus I like how absolutely no one has talked about how Shu broke alot of those beyblades. But no one will care because it's Shu right?
(Feb. 09, 2019  8:38 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I really think you Shu fans should calm down... Why does he need to be relevant again?? Shouldn't we let other characters shine I'm pretty sure 3% of people are sick of shu

Plus I like how absolutely no one has talked about how Shu broke alot of those beyblades. But no one will care because it's Shu right?

Shu is pretty much the Kai Hiwatari for Burst fans, he's worshipped to high heavens. If you poke at him once, they'll have your eyes out.

A lot of Shu fans freaked out when he was only just barely beaten by Aiga in one round only but when Laban had his bey destroyed by Phi, nobody gave a flying frog about that haha. That's just how beloved Shu is.

NOTE: Of course, there are also just as many Shu fans (like me) who don't mind what happens to his bey and just like him as a character.
(Feb. 09, 2019  8:38 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I kind of hate Shu but he's breaking AGAIN??? Well.... Maybe Phi snapped

I really think you Shu fans should calm down... Why does he need to be relevant again?? Shouldn't we let other characters shine I'm pretty sure 3% of people are sick of shu

I'm pretty sure lots of people hated him when he broke beys, I'm also pretty sure neither shu or free was that relevant this season the only each have 3 fights same with lui, plus all the super z characters were already shaft the story was already about Aiga , Valt and phi only . Hearts got a little shine same thing is going to happen for Kitt aside from that characters like Ranjiro , Laban , xhan , suoh , fubuki , kyle , Houi,  Evel never lives up to the hype. The just get introduce for 1 or 2 episode without really doing something that impactfull. Beyblade burst in general never focus on more than 5 characters which is my problem with this show.
Shu has gotta pull so lucky strings to win. This is probably going to end up like free vs Phi 1st free gets a point 2nd phi gets a point 3rd phi bursts and wins. Looking at CHOz Spriggan with its burst stopper and left and right spin it wouldn't do much it's just plain if you know what I mean. If it was like a spriggan Requiem choz evolution with rubber and the right left and the burst stopper it probably do better but who knows
I believe 3 things can happen here to our favourite silver haired dude:
1. Shu loses spectacularly and Phi entertains all of us by breaking his Spriggan, which would be pretty interesting. I'd love to see how Shu takes it.
2. Shu just loses but his bey remains intact for training Aiga maybe? The least interesting choice.
3. Shu pulls a Kai vs Brooklyn Round 2 and wins, driving Phi insane, it could motivate Phi to make perfect Phoenix.

Whatever happens, I cannot wait.
(Feb. 09, 2019  10:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I believe 3 things can happen here to our favourite silver haired dude:
1. Shu loses spectacularly and Phi entertains all of us by breaking his Spriggan, which would be pretty interesting. I'd love to see how Shu takes it.
2. Shu just loses but his bey remains intact for training Aiga maybe? The least interesting choice.
3. Shu pulls a Kai vs Brooklyn Round 2 and wins, driving Phi insane, it could motivate Phi to make perfect Phoenix.

I prefer the first option it's the interesting one,  phi got to win it makes him an even better greater threat. Phi is Rago 2.0 after all so his going to get even more of a threat with that win.
So outlandish theory here, but I think that Phi could be Rago.

Phi and Rago are extremely similar, they both can take control of weak minded bladers through dark magic, they both had to absorb the power of another bey to gain a upgrade, and they both came out of hiding and represent an immortal being.

Like I said, unlikely but would be cool
(Feb. 09, 2019  10:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I believe 3 things can happen here to our favourite silver haired dude:

Would prefer the third option would be fitting and honorable outcome for Shu.
I was expecting it to be in episode 49 tbh
I feel like Valkyrie will be the last to break. Hence slash valkyrie. Then Cho Z Achilles vs Dead Phoenix will be the final ending battle