Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #43 (January 28, 2019)

43) God of Destruction! Dead Phoenix!!
破壊神!デッドフェニックス!!
Hakaishin! Deddo Fenikkusu!!
January 28, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/gkTiH8t.jpg

After destroying Hades, Phi sets his sights on Fafnir. Phi challenges Free, and the two of them have a special match. Who will win - Free or Phi!?
Wait, Spriggan is God Of Destruction. Anime Logic *sigh*

The Episode is here
(Jan. 09, 2019  10:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Wait, Spriggan is God Of Destruction. Anime Logic *sigh*

Spriggan is the ' God of FLAMES ' , Love how both are GOD !
(Jan. 09, 2019  10:54 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2019  10:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Wait, Spriggan is God Of Destruction. Anime Logic *sigh*

https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Beyblad...Episode_45
See Japanese Title
Shu vs Phi? Allegedly? Two gods of destruction, both beautiful and wretched, dawned and soaked in power, pride, and passion. Alright, I'm interested, Shu's battling someone according to that intro.
aww...I would love if dP's debut episode was called "Revival! Dead Phoenix!" xD
(Jan. 09, 2019  10:54 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

Actuallly both spriggan and phoenix share the title god of destruction with spriggan also called god of flames which is dope for both.
(Jan. 09, 2019  4:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Shu vs Phi? Allegedly? Two gods of destruction, both beautiful and wretched, dawned and soaked in power, pride, and passion. Alright, I'm interested, Shu's battling someone according to that intro.

I would never want this to happen . Cause it is probably the debut episode of dead phoenix and therefore it will win . That means shu will lose to phi if it is shu vs phi which is absolutely unbearable !!!!
(Jan. 09, 2019  4:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Shu vs Phi? Allegedly? Two gods of destruction, both beautiful and wretched, dawned and soaked in power, pride, and passion. Alright, I'm interested, Shu's battling someone according to that intro.

(Jan. 12, 2019  12:05 PM)Fusion core Wrote:

I would never want this to happen . Cause it is probably the debut episode of dead phoenix and therefore it will win . That means shu will lose to phi if it is shu vs phi which is absolutely unbearable !!!!

I was referring to the title of the Avatars
Now I definitely feel there is no individual tournament, so what is the roadmap for superZ from here?
(Jan. 12, 2019  2:44 PM)Half_Blood Wrote: Now I definitely feel there is no individual tournament, so what is the roadmap for superZ from here?

It isn't confirmed yet. Just because we're 7 episodes short doesn't mean we can't have a mini tournament you know. Dead Phoenix is arose, and looking at Aiga he needs revenge from Phi breaking Achilles and Hades. (my guess Aiga vs Phi's final form) is the end game battle. I can see how Phi can be the antagonist in this, now some may disagree due to past december starters being the main antagonist's bey. How can a booster bey be the final boss bey? you ask. It won't be like that as always you know, it could change. Looking at Cho-Z Achilles, to me it doesn't seem Aiga can get the dark aura back. It's the end. He is freed, like a true main protagonist. We are still running short on Evel, Free, Shu, and Valt (somewhat) we need more battles from them right? So my guess is there will be a tournament after ep 44 from Xhan's kingdom.
What i think is that Phi might provoke Aiga, and make him the antagonist.Also remember Phi's intro he wanted to get Valt down, and as of now we haven't had any Interaction between them, which I think may also be on the cards
(Jan. 17, 2019  8:56 AM)Half_Blood Wrote: What i think is that Phi might provoke Aiga, and make him the antagonist.Also remember Phi's intro he wanted to get Valt down, and as of now we haven't had any Interaction between them, which I think may also be on the cards

That would be epic.
(Jan. 17, 2019  8:56 AM)Half_Blood Wrote: What i think is that Phi might provoke Aiga, and make him the antagonist.Also remember Phi's intro he wanted to get Valt down, and as of now we haven't had any Interaction between them, which I think may also be on the cards

I would definitely want this to happen . Phi can somehow turn aiga into the main antagonist . But as of now aiga hates phi . But it is evident that he is jealous of valt and his success . So phi has to do something epic to channelise aiga's jealousy to turn him to the main antagonist or at least a strong opponent of valt . If that happens then aiga vs valt will be the final battle . Maybe aiga is free of dark power . But he still does not like valt . He may lose and hate valt even more . Also i want to see phi winning all battles with epic bladers easily . So phi can be a recurring character in the next season like lui . He then may himself take valt down . And then aiga may lose to valt again and realises his mistake . Then he or valt can take phi down . And this is the best way the story can proceed .
(Jan. 17, 2019  10:39 AM)Fusion core Wrote:

I would definitely want this to happen . Phi can somehow turn aiga into the main antagonist . But as of now aiga hates phi . But it is evident that he is jealous of valt and his success . So phi has to do something epic to channelise aiga's jealousy to turn him to the main antagonist or at least a strong opponent of valt . If that happens then aiga vs valt will be the final battle . Maybe aiga is free of dark power . But he still does not like valt . He may lose and hate valt even more . Also i want to see phi winning all battles with epic bladers easily . So phi can be a recurring character in the next season like lui . He then may himself take valt down . And then aiga may lose to valt again and realises his mistake . Then he or valt can take phi down . And this is the best way the story can proceed .

Agree. But Aiga is probably going to destroy CzV and be the champion.
Summary for this episode on a spoiler magazine page says Free vs. Phi will battle.
If he breaks Geist Fafnir, I will break Phi
Big fax he better not his alien looking head***
Free vs Phi, the two bladers whose regular chouzetsu beys have multiple gimmicks. This will probably be a great episode and I am in a state of lust to see Dead Phoenix in action. Phi will most likely win this battle as to advertise he new Phoenix but the question is; how will he win ?
Well it was a given the would have to give phi and dead phoenix a major rival at first , I just hope they don't break Geist fafnir just to show off phi power. Free fans aren't going to like that.
Oof. Yeah this doesn’t sound good. Phi, the blader with dead hades, a new bey, with Phoenix and hades into it,on its first battle, oof. Free’s fans might help him, but other than that...
(Jan. 19, 2019  2:35 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well it was a given the would have to give phi and dead phoenix a major rival at first , I just hope they don't break Geist fafnir just to show off phi power. Free fans aren't going to like that.

Yeah I agree!!!
So Free is the sacrifice ? There is no way Free can win because they obviously want to promote dP. But if Geist Fafnir breaks, the Free fan base is gona get triggered so bad. Fingers crossed.
(Jan. 19, 2019  9:15 AM)Suhasini Wrote: So Free is the sacrifice ? There is no way Free can win because they obviously want to promote dP. But if Geist Fafnir breaks,  the Free fan base is gona get triggered so bad. Fingers crossed.

And the Cost won't be cheap
Well now, this is interesting!

I have no doubt Free is probably lose, but I doubt Fafnir would break to be honest. They managed to spare Xcalibur too, which they seem to hold on a pedestal. Hades and Leopard, despite having fairly big roles (more specifically Hades) were just random booster beys, and Hades needed to break for Dead Phoenix.

Though if this was all to make Aiga angrier, then maybe. I still think Free will just get beaten badly. It would be hilarious to see Geist Fafnir shatter though.