Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #43 (January 28, 2019)

If you guys Liked the Episode, Please Subscribe me on YT,
Here is today's AMV
Episode Full Review:

SHU FANS THIS IS FOR YOU
(Jan. 28, 2019  12:13 PM)_callumspicer Wrote: where can i watch this episode ?

See the second post of the first page of the thread by adarsh .
My feeling after watching this episode:
(Jan. 19, 2019  12:41 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: If he breaks Geist Fafnir, I will break Phi

Break Phi.
I can already see the fans outrage, if there's ever a scenario where Shu and Phi battle  ^_^

I think valt is the only one able to beat phi let's see how it ends. I'm sure that phi character will end with this season it's self I don't think they shift this to new season
(Jan. 28, 2019  2:51 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I can already see the fans outrage, if there's ever a scenario where Shu and Phi battle  Joyful_3

Oh Wow still hurting for free ???
(Jan. 09, 2019  10:54 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2019  10:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Wait, Spriggan is God Of Destruction. Anime Logic *sigh*

Spriggan is the ' God of FLAMES ' , Love how both are GOD !
If I remember correctly, Diablo nemesis was also god of destruction so...
What if there was a crossover where Phoenix turned out to be the remains of nemesis lol( I’m not really sure what happened to nemesis since I didn’t get that far in the anime)
This is the most brutal thing ever!!!
(Jan. 28, 2019  3:34 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2019  10:54 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Spriggan is the ' God of FLAMES ' , Love how both are GOD !
If I remember correctly, Diablo nemesis was also god of destruction so...
What if there was a crossover where Phoenix turned out to be the remains of nemesis lol( I’m not really sure what happened to nemesis since I didn’t get that far in the anime)
That was MFB this is Burst they take place in different universes
(Jan. 28, 2019  2:51 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I can already see the fans outrage, if there's ever a scenario where Shu and Phi battle  Joyful_3

Trust me, if this happens there will be some hell raising, and all hell will break loose? Lui, now Free and Shu!! Riot people!! Triggering fanbase to that extent is gonna destroy TT! But that editing is so clean! Love that!
(Jan. 28, 2019  3:53 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

Trust me, if this happens there will be some hell raising, and all hell will break loose? Lui, now Free and Shu!! Riot people!! Triggering fanbase to that extent is gonna destroy TT! But that editing is so clean! Love that!

Haha thank you, my editing isn't really that good lol. Just did it for fun.
(Jan. 28, 2019  3:51 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  3:34 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: If I remember correctly, Diablo nemesis was also god of destruction so...
That was MFB this is Burst they take place in different universes
I know that, that’s why I said “crossover” duh.

first of all that's a great job and clean editing my friend,  and second damm your a savage after what just happen lol
I feel like it would be to early to see Cho-Z Spriggan break because we haven't seen it in full Glory we've only seen him win and lose to Agia
This was the best battle since Shu VS Lui in season 1 and everyone who tells you otherwise is lying. Holy **** the emotions.

There are few people have title in the beyblade burst history.
Free Former World Champion (God Season)
Krutz Underworld Champion (God Season)
Shu World 1st Runner up (God Season)
Valt Current World Champion
Lui Japan Champion (1st Season), Asia Champion (ChouZ Season)
Laban Africa Champion (ChouZ Season)
Aiga World Champion for only 1 episode (28th - 29th)
Heartz World Champion for 9 episodes (29th - 37th)

Phi already destroyed Laban, Aiga, Heartz and Free, will Phi challenge the other strong bladers to prove that he could destroy any strong bladers's bey as he wish?

Free has already forcing Phi to show all his special moves.
The special move of Dead Armour Attack could only be avoid by knocking the Armour out of the stadium otherwise Phi could just easily control it for double attack.
Or think of a way to push the Dead Armour and use it to attack back Dead Phoenix.
The second tactics are more dramatic but it seems the only way to win Phi.
adarsh Abhinav, maybenext time don't spoil the episode with the title or the thumbnail of the AMV.
oh...
My guess is remaining for this season is that Valkyrie will get broken, Spriggan has a 50/50 percent of getting broken. And I think Achilles will be the one to defeat Dead Phoenix at the end. Then we go into the new system