Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #37 (December 4, 2020)

(Dec. 04, 2020  1:42 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Lane is a very good villain.
No he’s not, so rushed, no backstory, random power.

(Dec. 04, 2020  1:57 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Bout 7 hours left

(Premieres around 2:10 AM EST btw)
2:00 AM
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:04 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:

He is even worse than Gwyn is
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:08 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: PloT TwISt: ThE LeGEnD APPEariNg is ZaC

Not happening at all
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:08 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: PloT TwISt: ThE LeGEnD APPEariNg is ZaC

Not happening at all

Dreams status: Crushed
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:13 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Not happening at all

Dreams status: Crushed

Just like Valt and Aiga teaming up
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:04 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: No he’s not, so rushed, no backstory, random power.

Yeah agreed. Burst is kind of just shoving villains in at this point. If you are going to shove villains in then try to make them legitimately bad people such as Boris and Arthur etc because that eliminates the need for a backstory due to their evil motivates, and lack of death which removes the need of a sympathetic background and such.
Im going to be frustrated if Valt and AIga dont team up lol
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:04 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:

(Dec. 04, 2020  1:57 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Bout 7 hours left

(Premieres around 2:10 AM EST btw)

(Dec. 04, 2020  2:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:04 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: No he’s not, so rushed, no backstory, random power.

He has a backstory, is already begun to start setting up with the current arc

Not sure if you just didn’t watch Rise at all but Gwyn very obviously has a backstory and character arc
What I mean by Gwyn is that somehow he became really powerful in no time.
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What I mean by Gwyn is that somehow he became really powerful in no time.

Gwyn had been developing a perfect formula for a bey for a very long time. It’s also Burst Prevention 
System and Elecdriver. Of course it’s gonna be strong. Anyways, back on topic.
Valt and Lui if they team up they would be the most powerful attack type tag team there is
I kind of want to see Rantaro and Free team up because Fafnir and Ragnaruk are basically opposites the same way Valkyrie and Longinus are. It would also make for an interesting team.
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I kind of want to see Rantaro and Free team up because Fafnir and Ragnaruk are basically opposites the same way Valkyrie and Longinus are. It would also make for an interesting team.

That would actually be cool to see
i really wanna see how this tournament works
I bet the finals are gonna be Lane vs. Hikaru and Hyuga
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I bet the finals are gonna be Lane vs. Hikaru and Hyuga

i think i know how this is gonna work. maybe they get eliminated. whoever lean's teammate is he will get eliminated then the final might be hikaru vs hyuga
This time around they better actually go at full power and not hold back anything

(Dec. 04, 2020  3:03 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...0764128257
Looks like ranjiro and shu also participate

Yes! They are in.
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:03 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: This time around they better actually go at full power and not hold back anything

(Dec. 04, 2020  3:03 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...0764128257
Looks like ranjiro and shu also participate

Yes! They are in.

Shu and Ranjiro participate?
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:31 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

(Dec. 04, 2020  2:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: He is even worse than Gwyn is

He has a backstory, is already begun to start setting up with the current arc

Not sure if you just didn’t watch Rise at all but Gwyn very obviously has a backstory and character arc
No one said he didn’t.
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:07 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:03 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: This time around they better actually go at full power and not hold back anything

Yes! They are in.

Shu and Ranjiro participate?

Yes according to the tweet, we can see Ranjiro in the background.  So that is the reason I'm guessing they will participate
Ok Imma do some tag partner predictions:
Valt and Lui
Hyuga and Rantaro
Aiga and Ranjiro
Free and Lane
Shu and Hikaru maybe
Sisco and Drum
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:08 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:07 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Shu and Ranjiro participate?

Yes according to the tweet, we can see Ranjiro in the background.  So that is the reason I'm guessing they will participate

Is Wakiya participating?
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:08 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:08 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Yes according to the tweet, we can see Ranjiro in the background.  So that is the reason I'm guessing they will participate

Is Wakiya participating?

Not at all