Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #37 (December 4, 2020)

(Dec. 04, 2020  3:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:29 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: In Beyblade the manga has nothing to do with the anime.

How?

In the preview when Free did that face you could tell he wasnt happy. And Im pretty sure it had to with Lane defeating him
What face? I don’t know because they’re both looking left.
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:44 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: In the preview when Free did that face you could tell he wasnt happy. And Im pretty sure it had to with Lane defeating him
What face? I don’t know because they’re both looking left.

Free´s serious face.
Hyuga rushes to Valt and Hikaru rushes to Aiga to team up with the braider he admires. As the legends formed tags one after another, who appeared to the legend festival winner Lane?
Please let it be like the god bladers cup
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:25 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Please let it be like the god bladers cup

I don't think it's going to be. That would have been excellent but I understand why they went the tag route given that it's dual protags.
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:26 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:25 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Please let it be like the god bladers cup

I don't think it's going to be. That would have been excellent but I understand why they went the tag route given that it's dual protags.

i hope some of the tag team battles is like the one with gwyn arthur vs delta and drum
I feel like Hyuga is going to team up with Valt but then during the tournament Valt is going to get injured and Hyuga and Hikaru will team up
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:26 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I feel like Hyuga is going to team up with Valt but then during the tournament Valt is going to get injured and Hyuga and Hikaru will team up

Poor Valt
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:26 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I feel like Hyuga is going to team up with Valt but then during the tournament Valt is going to get injured and Hyuga and Hikaru will team up

Huh😧
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:30 AM)Dasmind Wrote:

Huh😧

lol
Teams
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:10 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Teams
Valt&rantaro
Ranjiro&aiga
Hyuga&hikaru
Shu&lean
Sisco&free
Lui&drum

Shu uses a new outfit
I was spot on for teams.

Valt&rantaro
Ranjiro&aiga
Hyuga&hikaru
Shu&lean
Sisco&free
Lui&drum

Shu uses a new outfit
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIXfazHF6OP/...nfl4ssz81d 
Shu’s new outfit.
Valt&rantaro
Ranjiro&aiga
Hyuga&hikaru
Shu&lean
Sisco&free
Lui&drum

Shu uses a new outfit
F no Daigo. I wasn't even gonna expect him here that shadow was just Ranjiro perhaps. I haven't seen the episode but ye. Maybe you could put a spoiler tag in this message cuz watch ppl see the disappointment coming.
(Dec. 03, 2020  11:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  11:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: Lane is cool.

Wait did you not say you hated Lane
If you hate a villain that means the writers did a good job.

Hyuga and Hikaru
Valt and Rantaro
Aiga and Ranjiro
Lui and Drum
Free and Sisco
Lane and Shu
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:23 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  11:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait did you not say you hated Lane
If you hate a villain that means the writers did a good job.

Hyuga and Hikaru
Valt and Rantaro
Aiga and Ranjiro
Lui and Drum
Free and Sisco
Lane and Shu
In a way you have a pretty good point lol. I’m happy my favourite two characters are teaming up (Valt and Rantaro). Silas and Free is pretty cool too.
Does anyone know if the partners are permament?
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:41 AM)g2_ Wrote: Does anyone know if the partners are permament?
That’s a good question. We can’t be sure but from the way it looks things are seeming that way.
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:41 AM)g2_ Wrote: Does anyone know if the partners are permament?

yes they are
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:42 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:

yes they are

Are you sure?

(Dec. 04, 2020  8:41 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
That’s a good question. We can’t be sure but from the way it looks things are seeming that way.

Maybe it was stated in the episode.
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:43 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:42 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: yes they are

Are you sure?

yes i am; that is the reason they chose patners.
Shu's new outfit looks a lot like the Red Eye one, what has he done.....

Perhaps teaming up with Lane did this to him.
shu and lean is so overpowered like chill