Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #37 (December 4, 2020)

(Dec. 04, 2020  3:07 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:31 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He has a backstory, is already begun to start setting up with the current arc

Not sure if you just didn’t watch Rise at all but Gwyn very obviously has a backstory and character arc
No one said he didn’t.

You said yourself he has no backstory and a random power. Don’t be lying here Mr. Burley.
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:08 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:08 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Yes according to the tweet, we can see Ranjiro in the background.  So that is the reason I'm guessing they will participate

Is Wakiya participating?
No hes a commentator
Im telling you the legends will return each episode.
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:09 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:08 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Is Wakiya participating?
No hes a commentator

Dang it. We might not even see Wyvern at all
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:07 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: No one said he didn’t.

You said yourself he has no backstory and a random power. Don’t be lying here Mr. Burley.
I said Lane doesn’t, not Gwynn.
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:11 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You said yourself he has no backstory and a random power. Don’t be lying here Mr. Burley.
I said Lane doesn’t, not Gwynn.

I know. I said Lain has a backstory. Anime hasn’t covered it yet.
We dont know how he got the flare in the 1st place.
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:11 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I said Lane doesn’t, not Gwynn.

I know. I said Lain has a backstory. Anime hasn’t covered it yet.
Bro that’s literally what I’m saying, he has not backstory (yet) and we don’t know if we’ll get one.
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:58 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:36 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: People complaining about Lain not having a backstory is comparable to seeing  Red eye beat Valt for the first time then getting mad since you don’t know how he got so strong and what his backstory is, despite him being a new character with his mysterious origins already setting up for a backstory.

Figured I’d make a a change instead of just complain. Lain backstory and the origins of his Flare for those so “eager” to see it.

Here’s da backstory. Enjoy I guess.

@“Isaiah.Burley” here it is. The manga is naturally ahead of the anime, so you’re gonna have to wait for things to be animated. Don’t assume they’re never coming. :)

(Dec. 04, 2020  3:14 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I know. I said Lain has a backstory. Anime hasn’t covered it yet.
Bro that’s literally what I’m saying, he has not backstory (yet) and we don’t know if we’ll get one.

(Dec. 04, 2020  3:14 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:58 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Figured I’d make a a change instead of just complain. Lain backstory and the origins of his Flare for those so “eager” to see it.

@“Isaiah.Burley” here it is. The manga is naturally ahead of the anime, so you’re gonna have to wait for things to be animated. Don’t assume they’re never coming. :)
Idk if the @ worked so here you go
They released some pictures of the upcoming episode.
https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...lade.jp%2F
Who is excited?
I’m really hyped for this episode. Between the new duo teams and the shaded figure the suspense is truly killing me.
Apollo17 I am. Do you think by chance Aiga and Valt team up? And who do you wanna see to team up

(Dec. 04, 2020  3:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I’m really hyped for this episode. Between the new duo teams and the shaded figure the suspense is truly killing me.

Also did you hear that Shu and Ranjiro are gonna be in too
I just had a feeling the shadow would be Ranjiro, and it looks like I may be right.
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I’m really hyped for this episode. Between the new duo teams and the shaded figure the suspense is truly killing me.

Its most likely just ranjiro as they would have mentioned a mystery blader is coming in the description of the episode.
Welp there goes another dream down the pipe
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:17 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Apollo17 I am. Do you think by chance Aiga and Valt team up? And who do you wanna see to team up

Aiga and Valt teaming up would make sense. It would be a great team for the brothers to face, since they are their idols. I am not sure who Rantaro would team up with though. As for who I want to see work together, I think Lane and Free would be intense but interesting. I also want to see Dante and Lui team up so we could get more Dante hug moments haha.
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:22 AM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:17 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Apollo17 I am. Do you think by chance Aiga and Valt team up? And who do you wanna see to team up

Aiga and Valt teaming up would make sense. It would be a great team for the brothers to face, since they are their idols. I am not sure who Rantaro would team up with though. As for who I want to see work together, I think Lane and Free would be intense but interesting. I also want to see Dante and Lui team up so we could get more Dante hug moments haha.

Free and Lane are confirmed to be tag partners pretty much. For the most part I agree with you
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:14 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I know. I said Lain has a backstory. Anime hasn’t covered it yet.

Even if, the manga backstory would make sense in the anime anyway. Wouldn't really matter if they didn't directly address it sort of like the specific legend rankings.
At least you know it's there and has some logic to it.
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:14 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:58 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Figured I’d make a a change instead of just complain. Lain backstory and the origins of his Flare for those so “eager” to see it.

@“Isaiah.Burley” here it is. The manga is naturally ahead of the anime, so you’re gonna have to wait for things to be animated. Don’t assume they’re never coming. Smile

(Dec. 04, 2020  3:14 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Bro that’s literally what I’m saying, he has not backstory (yet) and we don’t know if we’ll get one.

(Dec. 04, 2020  3:14 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: @“Isaiah.Burley” here it is. The manga is naturally ahead of the anime, so you’re gonna have to wait for things to be animated. Don’t assume they’re never coming. Smile
In Beyblade the manga has nothing to do with the anime.

(Dec. 04, 2020  3:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:22 AM)Apollo17 Wrote: Aiga and Valt teaming up would make sense. It would be a great team for the brothers to face, since they are their idols. I am not sure who Rantaro would team up with though. As for who I want to see work together, I think Lane and Free would be intense but interesting. I also want to see Dante and Lui team up so we could get more Dante hug moments haha.

Free and Lane are confirmed to be tag partners pretty much. For the most part I agree with you
How?
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:29 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:14 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: @“Isaiah.Burley” here it is. The manga is naturally ahead of the anime, so you’re gonna have to wait for things to be animated. Don’t assume they’re never coming. Smile

(Dec. 04, 2020  3:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Free and Lane are confirmed to be tag partners pretty much. For the most part I agree with you
How?

In the preview when Free did that face you could tell he wasnt happy. And Im pretty sure it had to with Lane defeating him
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:29 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:

(Dec. 04, 2020  3:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Free and Lane are confirmed to be tag partners pretty much. For the most part I agree with you
How?
The anime is the manga with slight changes
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:37 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Only a few hours left.

Until we find out who are the tag partners.
Also I noticed that Hikaru is getting hotheaded too