Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #37 (December 4, 2020)

(Dec. 04, 2020  3:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:02 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Exactly. Besides, it would be completely out of character after his character arc in Evolution.

batman, do u think that Red eye can defeat valt and aiga

Bit off-topic, but are you talking about Evolution or currently? He was on a similar power level with Valt in Season 2, as Valt only managed to win after 18 rounds iirc whereas Aiga was not even a blader back then. In Sparking, both matches would definitely be close but imo he would win against Aiga and lose against Valt. I'm basing my opinion on the manga rankings.
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:11 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: batman, do u think that Red eye can defeat valt and aiga

Bit off-topic, but are you talking about Evolution or currently? He was on a similar power level with Valt in Season 2, as Valt only managed to win after 18 rounds iirc whereas Aiga was not even a blader back then. In Sparking, both matches would definitely be close but imo he would win against Aiga and lose against Valt. I'm basing my opinion on the manga rankings.

currently
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:11 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: batman, do u think that Red eye can defeat valt and aiga

Are you Bruce Wayne?
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:14 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:11 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Bit off-topic, but are you talking about Evolution or currently? He was on a similar power level with Valt in Season 2, as Valt only managed to win after 18 rounds iirc whereas Aiga was not even a blader back then. In Sparking, both matches would definitely be close but imo he would win against Aiga and lose against Valt. I'm basing my opinion on the manga rankings.
Are you Bruce Wayne?

lol no. I was feeling lazy when thinking of an username and the first thing that came to my mind was the HISHE joke 'BECAUSE I'M BATMAN'. Then I found out I couldn't change my username. Tired
Rantaro has the award for being the most crybaby
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:07 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Warning: Contains spoilers and my terrible opinion
Episode review (Click to View)
In my opinion this was my favorite episode of sparking. I get your opinion though.
(Dec. 04, 2020  9:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:57 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Too much plot armor. 
Finals bouta be 
Shu and Lean vs Hyuga and Hikaru
Maybe Hyuga and Hikaru can actually beat them. They are main characters so they can technically beat the antagonist.
Yeah they have the most plot armor.
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rantaro has the award for being the most crybaby

what about ranjiro that also cried when he partnered up with Aiga
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:13 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rantaro has the award for being the most crybaby

what about ranjiro that also cried when he partnered up with Aiga

Yeah him too but Rantaro was crying cause of the fact he had no tag partner lol.
why no one cares about Shu's awesome new clothes?
Like, I want them
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:14 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: why no one cares about Shu's awesome new clothes?
Like, I want them

How come the others dont got new outfits
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:13 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what about ranjiro that also cried when he partnered up with Aiga

Yeah him too but Rantaro was crying cause of the fact he had no tag partner lol.
bruh the stadium growing legs and walking away was the best scene

(Dec. 04, 2020  4:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:14 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: why no one cares about Shu's awesome new clothes?
Like, I want them

How come the others dont got new outfits

at least we see valt using his hood for the first time
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:15 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah him too but Rantaro was crying cause of the fact he had no tag partner lol.
bruh the stadium growing legs and walking away was the best scene
When Rantaro walked away you know he is the final boss
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:15 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: bruh the stadium growing legs and walking away was the best scene
When Rantaro walked away you know he is the final boss

bruh, If I could vote in the poll (just in case, do you know the results?), I would vote for ragnaruk, just so he can get the shield of being the newest bey and actually be the final boss
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:17 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: When Rantaro walked away you know he is the final boss

bruh, If I could vote in the poll (just in case, do you know the results?), I would vote for ragnaruk, just so he can get the shield of being the newest bey and actually be the final boss

That would be awesome
episode was pretty boring. no major battles except Aiga vs Ranjiro and Hikaru Vs Hyuga (which were boring battles to watch)

(Dec. 04, 2020  4:18 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: episode was pretty boring. no major battles except Aiga vs Ranjiro and Hikaru Vs Hyuga (which were boring battles to watch)

Bruh, I thought it was jim cause I want a jormungand with like, a bearing or an eternal metal
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:18 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: episode was pretty boring. no major battles except Aiga vs Ranjiro and Hikaru Vs Hyuga (which were boring battles to watch)

I thought it was gonna be Amane

why would they make it valt! that's stupid. He's not even the rightful champion
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:22 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:

why would they make it valt! that's stupid. He's not even the rightful champion

The n who is the rightful champion?
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:22 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: why would they make it valt! that's stupid. He's not even the rightful champion

The n who is the rightful champion?

Aiga. Cuz he actually got the role. No one expects me to believe Valt became Champion in the short gap between GT and Superking.
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:24 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The n who is the rightful champion?

Aiga. Cuz he actually got the role. No one expects me to believe Valt became Champion in the short gap between GT and Superking.

I wanted Aiga to be champion still
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:24 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Aiga. Cuz he actually got the role. No one expects me to believe Valt became Champion in the short gap between GT and Superking.

I wanted Aiga to be champion still

I know!