Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #37 (December 4, 2020)

(Dec. 04, 2020  4:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:24 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Aiga. Cuz he actually got the role. No one expects me to believe Valt became Champion in the short gap between GT and Superking.

I wanted Aiga to be champion still

bruh, you hate valt dont you?
People hated aiga cause he got world champion and now you hate valt because he got world champion back?
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:26 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wanted Aiga to be champion still

People hated aiga cause he got world champion and now you hate valt because he got world champion back?

Not that. I just dont want Aiga to be played dirty
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:26 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: bruh, you hate valt dont you?

Not that. I just dont want Aiga to be played dirty

the belt itself was broken when arthur interrupted the battle of aiger and delta but aiger is still the world champion since arthur didn't play the match for title
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:37 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Not that. I just dont want Aiga to be played dirty

the belt itself was broken when arthur interrupted the battle of aiger and delta but aiger is still the world champion since arthur didn't play the match for title

true to that
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:26 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

aiga just keeps losing for plot. its like hes paying back all the plot armor he took in turbo/cho-z, which is unfair, as valt and drum had plot armor too.

also aiga is my fav mc
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

aiga just keeps losing for plot. its like hes paying back all the plot armor he took in turbo/cho-z, which is unfair, as valt and drum had plot armor too.

also aiga is my fav mc

I think the dark power is catching up to him now
the shu acting villain (which is most likely what his doing) and team up with lane is an interesting thing as a heel . I didn't think they would that I saw the tag team coming but not the turning heel part (or he just wants team up with him)though the as for the tag partners not surprising at all . but one thing is for sure the asahi Bros are guarantee to win the tag tournament which I'm completely fine with that a how I would've do it
Yeah this episode felt boring. The only good parts were the stadium walking away and the Kiyamas crying
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:24 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Aiga. Cuz he actually got the role. No one expects me to believe Valt became Champion in the short gap between GT and Superking.

I wanted Aiga to be champion still
He still is.
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:52 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
He still is.

This guy keeps on losing to the bad guys
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

also aiga is my fav mc
He only lost once🗿. Twice if you count the battle royale.
Lets see:
Aiger should go with Infinite Shield
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:53 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: aiga just keeps losing for plot. its like hes paying back all the plot armor he took in turbo/cho-z, which is unfair, as valt and drum had plot armor too.

also aiga is my fav mc
He only lost once🗿. Twice if you count the battle royale.

three times if you count arthur. four if you count phi.
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:53 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: He only lost once🗿. Twice if you count the battle royale.

5 against Harry
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:53 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: He only lost once🗿. Twice if you count the battle royale.

both the match against phi and Arthur don't count cause those lost are past season . your giving his record overall. so his correct about the number of lost in this season
Almost all the legends as of now lose 3 or 4 times
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

I meant this season. But ya Arthur is 3, but Aiga S3 had mega plot armor.
Valt be having all that shining spotlight nowadays
I'm surprised no one is making jokes a about lane and how his having you no what with shu not only being his tag partner but also similar to him now his over the sun lol.
Shu and Lane are gonna wreck everyone lol
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu and Lane are gonna wreck everyone lol

the writers actually did a good job their out of the cast shu's the only one they can effort to turn heel and put him with lane plus the history the have.  it's also the perfect partner to take the lost against the bros
Why do they give Shu the new outfit but not the others.
Man he must be rich to be buying gucci and ninja clothes
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:18 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: episode was pretty boring. no major battles except Aiga vs Ranjiro and Hikaru Vs Hyuga (which were boring battles to watch)

(Dec. 04, 2020  5:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This episode was like a 1/10
this was my favorite sparking episode so far :<