Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #36 (November 27, 2020)

36) Computer! Beyblade Virtual!!
電脳!ベイブレードバーチャル!!
Dennō! Beiburēdo Bāchyaru!!
November 27, 2020

Note:
電脳 by itself means computer/cyber.
電脳空間 Dennō kūkan means cyberspace.

Not sure what to use. We'll find out when it airs.
Looks like a new tournament arc or something
I just want to see some new participants (Gwyn, Phi, Hearts) and not the same kind of cast we just saw in previous tournament. But slim chances for that ._.
This must be related to the Beycamp app that Takara Tomy will release this month.
This is the most unexpected thing I have ever seen. Seems like a filler episode.
(Nov. 09, 2020  2:26 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: This is the most unexpected thing I have ever seen. Seems like a filler episode.

It seems to be a tournament
Why are people saying this is a tournament. Someone please explain.
A online tournament? Nah, but this is awesome
Uh oh the beyvirus has been spreading out! nah! But I wonder what this episode will be about
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:03 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: beyvirus-19

yes
beyvid-19

if its a new tournament, i hope its at least better than The Legends Festival
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: beyvid-19

if its a new tournament, i hope its at least better than The Legends Festival

Imagine it being just a online tournament
Even the cartoon characters got that covid...

Hikaru thought he was a superhero with immunity so he didn't wear a mask and Hyuga Zoom-Zoomed to the hospital with him

Anyways, this is probably to promote BeyCamp, tbh this is kinda a nice move by tt cause of covid
If it does turn out to be a tournament than I hope every blader competes here
naw it's gonna be just like the beymaster invitational. there gonna use the beyblade burst app
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:36 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: naw it's gonna be just like the beymaster invitational. there gonna use the beyblade burst app

I thought this was TT not hasbro
This is so unexpected wonder what it is about......BEYBLADE app
Ok Sparking yall trynna avoid beyvid than play in the app instead of going to tournaments in person
they had said that beycamp would come out in early November and so far I don’t see anything from this application and I’m getting a little tired of waiting
I think it will be about the next app by Takara Tomy : "BeyCamp".
For some unknown reasons, Covid-19 mutated into a new form called Covid-Beyblade, that the infected people would got extremely high resonance with their Beyblades but shorten their life. So the H brothers had an online beyblade battle with Lean, the first case and also the most serious case of Covid-Beyblade, using the most cutting-edge technology to kill the virus in Lean's body and successfully developed the antibody to it. XD