Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

(Oct. 25, 2020  11:23 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Brave_C...tion'%202A.

BRAVE CRASH.

Lol, that says Brave Flash.

https://www.beyblade.jp/character/valt/

That is from the official japanese website, and even google translate says Brave FLASH. Not to mention the official subbers wouldn't randomly put that for no reason, so respect their craft and fall to the BRAVE FLASH.
Case closed.
It is Brave Flash period.
Shouldn't Valkyrie have another move too
Since everyone is talking about special move names does anyone know what Lucifer new move is called on the website? Sounded like disaster or destructor.
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Since everyone is talking about special move names does anyone know what Lucifer new move is called on the website? Sounded like disaster or destructor.

Disaster.
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:28 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Since everyone is talking about special move names does anyone know what Lucifer new move is called on the website? Sounded like disaster or destructor.

Disaster.
Ahh ok thanks a lot.

Unless I'm tripping, it's Variant Disaster.
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

No it's variant disaster.
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

It sounds funny but thats the move. Man watch in the english dub they come up with a funny name for Lean's bey man will it be the most hillarious thing I have ever seen in beyblade
Valt vs Hyuga

Disclaimer: I do not own anything on this video

sub to Xander Shakadera AKA the owner of this video.

Skip to 1:22 to see his move.
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:30 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Valt vs Hyuga

It sounds like Brave Crush but Idk.
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:30 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Valt vs Hyuga

It sounds like Brave Crush but Idk.

It's crush. At least it sounds like it.
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:30 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Valt vs Hyuga

Umm ok, and? The move may sound like Brave Crash/Crush, but the official translation from the website is Brave Flash. Not to mention that the move functions just like the Flash Shoot and its evolutions. Brave Crash probably came out on accident, or it was just the accent.

Reference back to God episode 15, where Flash Shoot was mistaken for Crush Shoot.
What about that move when Valkyrie bounces off the wall and the rubber connects with the ring.
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What about that move when Valkyrie bounces off the wall and the rubber connects with the ring.

Doesn't have a name, unless you would have heard one by now.
Or my head was stuck in a hole, which I'm pretty sure it wasn't for like, the past 3 days.
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:36 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What about that move when Valkyrie bounces off the wall and the rubber connects with the ring.

Doesn't have a name, unless you would have heard one by now.

I guess not. But it kinda looks like the Winged Launch/ Jet Shoot
Did Valt have a chance against Lean with Variant Disaster.
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:09 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Did Valt have a chance against Lean with Variant Disaster.

Nah, because Variant Lucifer logic.
tbh Variant Disaster is stupid. It makes no sense logically but ok.
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:00 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: tbh Variant Disaster is stupid. It makes no sense logically but ok.

Variant Disaster sounds really weird tbh. But I think it might have to do with Lean's flare and how insane he gets when he battles.

How could I be so blind. Lean actually has 4 moves; Variant Wall which we first saw when he battled Lui. Variant Press when he battled Ranjiro, Variant Break when he destroyed King Helios and Super Hyperion, and finally Variant Disaster the one he used to face Valt
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:00 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: tbh Variant Disaster is stupid. It makes no sense logically but ok.

Variant Disaster sounds really weird tbh. But I think it might have to do with Lean's flare and how insane he gets when he battles.

How could I be so blind. Lean actually has 4 moves; Variant Wall which we first saw when he battled Lui. Variant Press when he battled Ranjiro, Variant Break when he destroyed King Helios and Super Hyperion, and finally Variant Disaster the one he used to face Valt
There is no Variant Break, he said Variant Press.
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Variant Disaster sounds really weird tbh. But I think it might have to do with Lean's flare and how insane he gets when he battles.

There is no Variant Break, he said Variant Press.

Are you sure cause on episode 30 Im pretty sure it sounded like Variant Break.
Link: https://youtu.be/4heEPZF7VDI
Skip to 2:33
It sounds like Variant Break
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: There is no Variant Break, he said Variant Press.

Are you sure cause on episode 30 Im pretty sure it sounded like Variant Break.
Definitely Press.
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:39 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Are you sure cause on episode 30 Im pretty sure it sounded like Variant Break.
Definitely Press.
My bad
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Definitely Press.
My bad
Don't worry it's all good .
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: My bad
Don't worry it's all good .

Ok. I also noticed that time when Lean talked to Valt about ending his career you could see his fangs. I didnt know Lean had blue hair. Man we must have a vegeta in here.