Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

(Oct. 24, 2020  6:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: It made no sense for Lucifer to burst Valkyrie without the barrier.
Well the barrier was a defensive mechanism. When the defensive mechanism was overpowered the variant rings spiky surface was exposed which maybe means that it is actually more powerful with the ring exposed.
Their is no way you can convince me that Lucifer WITHOUT the barrier has an attack power rival Valkyrie especially when it bodied Hyperion it’s different story if we’re talking about Longinus I say their even
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:44 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well the barrier was a defensive mechanism. When the defensive mechanism was overpowered the variant rings spiky surface was exposed which maybe means that it is actually more powerful with the ring exposed.
Their is no way you can convince me that Lucifer WITHOUT the barrier has an attack power rival Valkyrie especially when it bodied Hyperion it’s different story if we’re talking about Longinus I say their even
Moving defense then 🤷‍♂️. It apparently is supposed to be more powerful as that’s how it won?
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:44 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Their is no way you can convince me that Lucifer WITHOUT the barrier has an attack power rival Valkyrie especially when it bodied Hyperion it’s different story if we’re talking about Longinus I say their even
Moving defense then 🤷‍♂️. It apparently is supposed to be more powerful as that’s how it won?

Hard to believe considering the fact he went back into defense against Aiga instead of just using Attack mode if he did I wouldn’t be surprised he broke Achilles
(Oct. 24, 2020  7:07 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Moving defense then 🤷‍♂️. It apparently is supposed to be more powerful as that’s how it won?

Hard to believe considering the fact he went back into defense against Aiga instead of just using Attack mode if he did I wouldn’t be surprised he broke Achilles
True but Achilles couldn’t break barrier just wore him down and sent him flying. If Lane wasn’t supposed to be stronger without the barrier then maybe then I guess they wouldn’t have had him use it in the first place.
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Moving defense then 🤷‍♂️. It apparently is supposed to be more powerful as that’s how it won?

Indeed, Lucifer becoming aggressive actually makes it more prone to knockouts and bursts.

He would break Achilles with a plot barrier.
The legends festival was more of the Lane festival or the make everyone mad due to inconsistencies festival
The festival was just for Lane's progress so he could grow more powerful and show that he is the strongest.
(Oct. 24, 2020  7:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Indeed, Lucifer becoming aggressive actually makes it more prone to knockouts and bursts.
The anime doesn’t solely rely on actual logic.
If you ask me their really trying to make Lane into a Ryuga the more I look at this situation only difference is he’s not a cool or interesting blader Ryuga bodied every legendary blader bc he’s just that skillful he didn’t need to be a new character to show how strong he is he bodied any new character  and main character plus an antagonist (except Rago)but Lane well his backstory was poor in my opinion he suddenly has First Uranus without giving us a backstory of how he got it then randomly makes Lucifer which confuses me even more is why make Lucifer Lane has no consistency of how he’s so strong yet you lost to Shu in the manga not only that I’m starting to hate the whole unburstable bey thing for Shu who gave the idea to keep giving him a unburstable bey
Valt,do not give up.
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:12 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  5:29 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Variant disaster would beat Brave Crush.

And we still have a person saying Brave Crush. It's Brave FLASH.

It's crush.
(Oct. 25, 2020  4:57 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:12 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: And we still have a person saying Brave Crush. It's Brave FLASH.

It's crush.
It's Flash.
(Oct. 25, 2020  5:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  4:57 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: It's crush.
It's Flash.

From the bey wiki.

(Oct. 25, 2020  5:05 PM)BeyWiki Wrote: Brave Flash: Brave Valkyrie builds up speed by circling around the edge of the Beystadium and rams into the opposing Beyblade with the rubber blade on the Brave Ring, delivering a power slash attack.
What rank is Valt now?
(Oct. 25, 2020  6:47 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: What rank is Valt now?
He is still 1.
(Oct. 25, 2020  6:52 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  6:47 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: What rank is Valt now?
He is still 1.
Okay that's good.
Is Lean in the ranking?
(Oct. 25, 2020  6:59 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  6:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: He is still 1.
Okay that's good.
Is Lean in the ranking?
He is A tier.
(Oct. 25, 2020  7:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  6:59 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Okay that's good.
Is Lean in the ranking?
He is A tier.
Oh,okay.
(Oct. 25, 2020  7:07 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  7:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: He is A tier.
Oh,okay.

Keep in mind that that is from the manga, not from the anime.
Lean is gonna take Rantaro's spot if they keep this up.
Lean is an actual beast. In no time Lean is gonna defeat all the legends and they will be beaten easily not really but its an idea.
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:23 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Brave_C...tion'%202A.

BRAVE CRASH.

Wait What?! frl?!